Ignore the dissers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No , i thought you knew mm which turned out to be true - a friend of friend and i am quoting u - ofcourse you didn't disclose that info at the beginning .

And yes your group was banned by fxstreet isnt that what i've just said .

WRONG AGAIN

All groups were discarded in forexstreet - there was over 100 groups at the time - and the owner of the site thought that it needed a change with no member only groups - the site format was totally reorganised

Can I just get you to repeat this

I as me with the forexmospherian nic was NOT banned as a member of fxstreet

Do you understand that ????

WRONG AGAIN

All groups were discarded in forexstreet - there was over 100 groups at the time - and the owner of the site thought that it needed a change with no member only groups - the site format was totally reorganised

Can I just get you to repeat this

I as me with the forexmospherian nic was NOT banned as a member of fxstreet

Do you understand that ????

The msg by fxstreet was clear please ignore the site and leave and dont come back and it was directed to your group by name ...

Hi FoMo,
I do my level best not to comment on your posts but, sometimes, it's necessary put out another version of 'the facts' - lest members think your version is correct.
. . .Its embarrassing only a few members regularly contribute out of 320k + life time members - and why is it - simple - they are not made welcome. . .
I feel no embarrassment whatsoever and I doubt Sharky, other staff members or Mods do either. They've no reason to as all new members are made to feel welcome. They receive a welcome e-mail upon registration and are encouraged to participate in forum discussions. Most don't, largely because they've nothing to say or ask. Of those that do, most receive polite and courteous responses, especially newbies asking for help. Of the tiny, tiny, tiny percentage who experience a hostile reaction - it's usually warranted - i.e. because they are spammers, unscrupulous vendors selling tat or other such ne'er-do-wells.

. . . When I joined this this forum in October 2013 - I had only made 5 comments in the old popular discretionary trading thread - all low key - no blowing my own trumpet etc - just trading comments and immediately the old gang started - ie you are not welcome on this thread etc etc.
As a general rule of thumb, when it comes to issues such as these, the expression 'no smoke without fire' holds true. If I were in your shoes FoMo and genuinely felt aggrieved at the inhospitable reception I received, rather than blaming others and saying what an unfriendly place this is, I'd be asking myself this question . . .

'What have I said or done to cause such a negative reaction and what do I need to do to ensure it doesn't happen in the future?' If you think the answer is 'nothing', may I humbly suggest that you think again!
;)
Tim.

One word of advice to new members here

STAY FOCUSSED AND IGNORE THE NEGATIVE MEMBERS

using Forums and the many members associated is a little like life.............you are going to get people that want to help you and people that dont...........

in life however you can usually move away quickly from the people that are sarcastic and rude and unhelpful..........as why spend time talking or dealing with them ?

here on T2win the moderators must allow such people to continually snipe and jibe at all the other members .......as long as they are not outrageously rude or post obscene pictures or comments they are allowed to continue their quest to stop people being able to be here in a fairly friendly environment, and be able to focus 100% on learning about trading with no meaningless interruptions

its called democracy

at best think of them like the disruptive children in a classroom - that take away your concentration and valuable time with the teachers and mentors as they rant and rage and pout in the corner............time wasted by the mentors having to talk to them and pacify them and even argue with them whilst valuable time slips away ..............who truly knows the reasons why these people behave as such but they do ..........its allowed here.

the moderators watch but cant act..............I think new members can block comments by such people online

so focus on dealing with the the good guys and your improving trading ...........if you have a complaint do not be scared to reach out to the moderators (or experienced members you are following) about other members ...........this is a free and open forum and the moderators want to keep it friendly and get rid of the Children..and they will if they need to

feel free to contribute and get involved - the moderators and experienced members have your backs ...this is a great forum and much friendlier than many others out there in the trading cosmos :)

N
I respect you NVP but new people should listen to the dissers and form their own opinion.A lot of the dissers seem to be very experienced traders who have been around the block several times.They are the type of people i want to listen to.(y)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

One word of advice to new members here

the moderators watch but cant act..............I think new members can block comments by such people online

N

And you should thank your lucky stars!
If the circus act took place in a properly morderated forum like Bigmiketrading, it would have taken about 3 weeks before the threads were closed and you'd have to move into F's house to hear him tell you about trades he supposedly took!

They even got rid of DBPheonix in pretty quick time. 'Officially' because he is a vendor on the sly, but if you read the posts of BigMike himself shortly before banning in, it's because he was bored with the ''could go up, could go down, i'll let you know what I did and how much I made tonight when the market's closed'' style of calling a trade (not disimilar to another frequent poster you may know ;))

And you should thank your lucky stars!
If the circus act took place in a properly morderated forum like Bigmiketrading, it would have taken about 3 weeks before the threads were closed and you'd have to move into F's house to hear him tell you about trades he supposedly took!

I disagree with you it will just take a few days at BMT :LOL:

The thread seems to have touched a nerve on many things......

Hey I'm aware im as much to blame as others sometimes giving unwelcome comments and opinions but I have always been ready to apologise and reverse any opinion or comment if it was deemed unfair or I felt I had gone to far in my opinion...I also am well aware that the people I do take issue with are experienced traders/vendors or involved with vendors

I have only had warnings for alleged advertising so have never attracted a warning for bad conduct or rudeness so clearly t2 win feel I have never crossed the line either

All I am stating is that the bad blood and feuds going on is not good for the forum and reflects badly on the many good traders involved ....and a genuine warning to new members not to accept any comments or criticism from such members....it's a poor show and off limits to the members involved so new members simply seeking some help and advice should immediately flag if,this is intimidating to them and other members step in

Stop the feuds ....it does no one involved any credit or favours ....call some truces and let all parties get on with whatever that are doing .....leave it to moderators to manage the threads and if anything is not kosher...

Jees
N

I respect you NVP but new people should listen to the dissers and form their own opinion.A lot of the dissers seem to be very experienced traders who have been around the block several times.They are the type of people i want to listen to.(y)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

Hi IP

Unfortunately this is were you are so wrong

The experienced long serving members here on T2W are just not even in the top 2% of traders

They are intermediate at best and there lack of knowledge and comments are all old school commercial methods.

As i have commented many times - retail FX trading is a different ball game to commercial / Hedge fund FX trading.

We could have the some top commercial FX traders come on this forum - ie some of this list -

https://www.linkedin.com/title/fx-trader

and they might all trade slightly differently and all might be able to give advice to normal retail FX traders - but it would not really be that specifically useful - because trading with $5k or $10k or even $50k is totally different to day trading or investing with capital of several hundreds of millions.

The only FX traders who should teach and assist other retail traders are traders who have done it - ie been full time - ideally for over 3 years - made good monies - over £ 15 -20k per month and preferable have taken 1000's of live trades with normal retail brokers .

If that only accounts for 0.1% of all retail traders - then that still means there could be 1000 to 4,000 retail traders around the world who fit the bill.

Personally - i only know of 5 traders who might fit that bill and only 1 of them I know teaches for money.

Forget the comments from other so called experienced traders here - maybe with the exception of Dow Jones and a few other who might be low key

Regards

F

Totally wrong

I have said this to you many times Tar and you are now totally out of order

I was a personal friend of the owner of FXstreet

I was asked and requested to stay with the site - as was certain other members who left the group side - but instead we declined with the exception of one forexmospherian member who stayed with the site another year .

As I am sure you are aware - that forum is no longer active at all

Its decline started within 6 months of all Foremospherian group members - there was over 50 of us leaving and then it lost its way etc etc

Again - this is known as dissing a person when you make wrong and false accusations

A perfect example by you Tar

If I remember correctly you also had me as Major Magnum - Davie Robertson and uncle Tom Cobbly if I a remember right - again all 100% incorrect

Regards

F

All I am stating is that the bad blood and feuds going on is not good for the forum and reflects badly on the many good traders involved ....and a genuine warning to new members not to accept any comments or criticism from such members....it's a poor show and off limits to the members involved so new members simply seeking some help and advice should immediately flag if,this is intimidating to them and other members step in

Stop the feuds ....it does no one involved any credit or favours ....call some truces and let all parties get on with whatever that are doing .....leave it to moderators to manage the threads and if anything is not kosher...

Jees
N

Which you've just inflamed with this thread N. Pathetic

Totally wrong

I have said this to you many times Tar and you are now totally out of order

I was a personal friend of the owner of FXstreet

I was asked and requested to stay with the site - as was certain other members who left the group side - but instead we declined with the exception of one forexmospherian member who stayed with the site another year .

As I am sure you are aware - that forum is no longer active at all

Its decline started within 6 months of all Foremospherian group members - there was over 50 of us leaving and then it lost its way etc etc

Again - this is known as dissing a person when you make wrong and false accusations

A perfect example by you Tar

If I remember correctly you also had me as Major Magnum - Davie Robertson and uncle Tom Cobbly if I a remember right - again all 100% incorrect

Regards

F

F ...............perhaps you are Shergar and Lord Lucan as well.....:LOL:.....the police should visit you and clear up loads of missing people

N

Which you've just inflamed with this thread N. Pathetic

Pathetic ?...........I call it long overdue............far too long this feuding and sniping has been going on ..............do you really think that anyone trying to learn on these Forums appreciates it ?

do you really think it adds value to T2win ?

I say we need to get some agreements between the parties to stop sniping at one another on the threads involved and let everyone do their thing

we all know who is involved...just live and let live and stop the pointless jibing and let us all focus on helping new traders and trading ...all of us ..I don't give 2 Sh*ts about the parties concerned .........let them do what they want ......just stop P*ssing on other peoples successful and much viewed threads

N

Here's an intersting post from another forum, directed at their equivilent of the cult leader:

''Yes, you do. Otherwise you wouldn't post ten thousand times.

You cast yourself as a guru, mentor, educator...you hand out advice. You can't read the market and what you write has no value to aspiring traders. You know this, yet you continue to post vague and unfalsifiable claims (such as to have been short NQ since yesterday afternoon)

The result is that a certain percentage of your followers are induced to gamble when they should not be doing so, and this causes financial and psychological harm. Now they are responsible for their own decisions. But you know (or ought to know) that there is a certain type of personality which is susceptible to problem gambling-and is perhaps constitutionally less capable than others in exercising appropriate judgement and self control. These people are at very real risk of harm when somebody pretends that a certain method will make money in the market when it does not.

I'm upset with you today on "k p"'s behalf, who sees you as some sort of guru and will see your short call today as prescient - despite there being no evidence that it would have made money if actually traded. It is like he looks up to you as a young boy would to his elder brother. And the way I see it, you abuse that trust placed in you. It is the moral equivalent of telling a mentally disabled person to touch something hot.

All he'll have to show for your "help" will be a busted account, wasted time, and broken dreams. Sure we've all got the freedom to try something and fail at it, but in my view what you are doing is immoral.
You should at least come across about your results: post your YTD statement, or tell us the truth about why you no longer trade live. If you don't care what we think of you, what have you to lose by being transparent?''

NVP

These are open forums , and thus you cant ask someone to stop expressing his/her views - if done within the site guidelines - just because they are different than yours .

And what "successful threads" even mean ? Is that business lingo .

Translation : Hey guys stop bothering us we are conducting business here/i mean helping others !

Hi FoMo,
I do my level best not to comment on your posts but, sometimes, it's necessary put out another version of 'the facts' - lest members think your version is correct.

Hi Tim

I always respect your comments simply because you do an excellent PR job of being very pleasant and helpful and trying to remain unbias and accepting both sides of any discussion

Unfortunately you have picked on a comment which was explained in more detail on a previous comment in this thread. I do agree T2W does it best to welcome all new members - its just then a small proportion of its members who let you down good and proper when the new members start new threads etc - and you end up having to tidy them up

I feel no embarrassment whatsoever and I doubt Sharky, other staff members or Mods do either. They've no reason to as all new members are made to feel welcome. They receive a welcome e-mail upon registration and are encouraged to participate in forum discussions. Most don't, largely because they've nothing to say or ask. Of those that do, most receive polite and courteous responses, especially newbies asking for help. Of the tiny, tiny, tiny percentage who experience a hostile reaction - it's usually warranted - i.e. because they are spammers, unscrupulous vendors selling tat or other such ne'er-do-wells.

I have to differ with you here .

You had once 11k+ viewers etc online in early 2013 and from what I gather the site maybe flourised between 2006 and 2010 with high numbers etc etc. It started to decline way before I joined and I personally put that down to many of your members who have been here for over 5+ yr plus . They seem to think a trading forum should be mainly for taking the wee wee and looking for the Lulz rather than discussing proper retail trading - not commercial investing etc etc

Why would anyone join a trading forum and have nothing to ask??

I notice suddenly members who have been reportably joined here 3 yrs or even 5 yrs ago suddenly make a comment or two - might these be just multi nics who have registered 10 - 20 names to use after they are banned ??

T2w always had a good name for it openness and wanting to expose crooks and sharks etc etc - but its ended up with every new member who might have some knowledge being accused of being a fake vendor or up to something no good.

So yes - you and the staff might do an excellent job on the initial welcome part with good advice etc ( that's also debatable)- but then its just the"lambs let out to be slaughtered" - by just a small number of multi nic members who want to ruin it for all

As a general rule of thumb, when it comes to issues such as these, the expression 'no smoke without fire' holds true. If I were in your shoes FoMo and genuinely felt aggrieved at the inhospitable reception I received, rather than blaming others and saying what an unfriendly place this is, I'd be asking myself this question . . .

'What have I said or done to cause such a negative reaction and what do I need to do to ensure it doesn't happen in the future?' If you think the answer is 'nothing', may I humbly suggest that you think again!
;)

I totally agree with you here - I knew the word "expert" would inflame and annoy the many average traders here - ie the red rag to the bull

That's why I did it - I wanted to see how good the dissers and old school were - and with the exception of maybe a few - I have been disappointed

The trouble is - I am a retail FX trading expert - you have to be to make money every day whilst appearing laid back and commenting live in a thread. So far only Major Magnum as found it how good I really am - and his true results might now shut a few moaners up - and he still has a lot to learn - but he knows it and carries on working hard and making the commitment - even whilst other members question him and also his statements

Its just not good enough - still maybe if I can over this next few months teach a few other members who are committed - then I might be looked upon in a different light - after all after advising personally Sir Richard Branson in 1986/7 on two of his successful business ventures - I surely must have some skills ;-)

Tim.

As always - polite and helpful when asked nicely

Regards

F

Here's an intersting post from another forum, directed at their equivilent of the cult leader:

''Yes, you do. Otherwise you wouldn't post ten thousand times.

You cast yourself as a guru, mentor, educator...you hand out advice. You can't read the market and what you write has no value to aspiring traders. You know this, yet you continue to post vague and unfalsifiable claims (such as to have been short NQ since yesterday afternoon)

The result is that a certain percentage of your followers are induced to gamble when they should not be doing so, and this causes financial and psychological harm. Now they are responsible for their own decisions. But you know (or ought to know) that there is a certain type of personality which is susceptible to problem gambling-and is perhaps constitutionally less capable than others in exercising appropriate judgement and self control. These people are at very real risk of harm when somebody pretends that a certain method will make money in the market when it does not.

I'm upset with you today on "k p"'s behalf, who sees you as some sort of guru and will see your short call today as prescient - despite there being no evidence that it would have made money if actually traded. It is like he looks up to you as a young boy would to his elder brother. And the way I see it, you abuse that trust placed in you. It is the moral equivalent of telling a mentally disabled person to touch something hot.

All he'll have to show for your "help" will be a busted account, wasted time, and broken dreams. Sure we've all got the freedom to try something and fail at it, but in my view what you are doing is immoral.
You should at least come across about your results: post your YTD statement, or tell us the truth about why you no longer trade live. If you don't care what we think of you, what have you to lose by being transparent?''

Thats why Major Magnum posts his true and can be verified live statements whilst he is on a small live account to show he has learnt the method and can now intraday trade at a high level with excellent results

197132d1440176418-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-final.png

He will not be doing this when he is full time on a £30 - £100k live capital account and I certainly wont blame him - do you show your wage slip to all your face book friends ??

Major Magnum is not me - he was my student / pupil / for 6 -8 months . Now approx 20 months later he is still improving and maybe we will show you a 5000 pips a week on a live account - if you ask him nicely.

I agree with you Morgan - there are loads of wannabees who think they know how to hack it - a lot of them maybe your mates and on this forum

I am the real deal and so will Major Magnum be when he starts full time

Regard

F

Reactions: NVP
Thats why Major Magnum posts his true and can be verified live statements whilst he is on a small live account to show he has learnt the method and can now intraday trade at a high level with excellent results

He will not be doing this when he is full time on a £30 - £100k live capital account and I certainly wont blame him - do you show your wage slip to all your face book friends ??

Major Magnum is not me - he was my student / pupil / for 6 -8 months . Now approx 20 months later he is still improving and maybe we will show you a 5000 pips a week on a live account - if you ask him nicely.

I agree with you Morgan - there are loads of wannabees who think they know how to hack it - a lot of them maybe your mates and on this forum

I am the real deal and so will Major Magnum be when he starts full time

Regard

F

Maybe both of you should start your own live trading journals then , will be waiting ...

NVP

These are open forums , and thus you cant ask someone to stop expressing his/her views - if done within the site guidelines - just because they are different than yours .

And what "successful threads" even mean ? Is that business lingo .

Translation : Hey guys stop bothering us we are conducting business here/i mean helping others !

hey Tar - whatever gets you off my friend .......focussing on my own priorities as already discussed (y)

N

statements can be falsified or can be from demo accounts ()open 2 demo accounts. 1 for euro shorts, 1 for longs) etc. I think that's what most people assume when they see someone making a few thouosand pips per day.

Anyway, my 18 year old girlfriend is calling me out for our datenight. I have to go. If I let her down again like I did last night (ended up getting a cheeky job offer from Sir Alan Sugar after he was looking for business advice over a few drinks!) i'll be in the bad books!!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.