How much do you guys drink

Drink the best possible wine, as good as you can get. Tastes better and automatically limits your consumption because of the price.

Do you think price makes much of a difference to the quality of red wine.
Bought a £15 bottle from sainsburys-very nice

814f11aa00a1bec8ded283dc55dfa99c42a40a146bcac90d63b0efd9ca400437.jpg

I don't think there is anything wrong in a glass a day. Something to look forward to.
But trying to find solace from vast quantities of booze has been the downfall of many.

Make the NHS solvent. Anyone who can pay for crates of French plonk and 15 quid for a bottle , can afford to pay another 50% on top.

Squeeze 'em til the pips squeak!

In general I don't drink. I allow myself a few glasses during the holidays - Christmas, New Year, also during my birthday, but that's about it.

At Uni we used to make home made saki ( rice wine ). Cheap and .....blotto !

In general I don't drink. I allow myself a few glasses during the holidays - Christmas, New Year, also during my birthday, but that's about it.

(y) That's the way it is with me, too.

I've always been a moderate drinker but I used to like a can of cold beer at the end of the day. Now, I've cut that out, too.

My previous post was a leg pull, of course, but I've never been one to cart boxes of wine across the Channel.

I like the occasional glass of wine at dinner time or some cold beer and fries on a hot summer day, but that's about it. I neither like nor am I interested in any heavier drinking than that.

Gin is mother's ruin and

Attachments

• beer piggy.jpg
    beer piggy.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 143