Why do you trade?

tell her your analysing financial markets and taking advantage of them. Tell her this is how your government and your bank make money and you are hitting back.

Thought banks were making money by taking tax payer's money which the government gave them? Governments generally make money by invading other countries, dropping bombs on them and taking their natural resources.

Back to the topic: sounds like this bitch is asking too many questions, you need to keep her mouth full.

Thought banks were making money by taking tax payer's money which the government gave them? Governments generally make money by invading other countries, dropping bombs on them and taking their natural resources.

Back to the topic: sounds like this bitch is asking too many questions, you need to keep her mouth full.[/QUOTE]

:-0

Ban morons: THE_MANAGER, Pazienza and Chartsy

LMAO

Chill out dude :). Here's a tip for you, on the house: If you unclench your buttocks that stick that someone rammed up your a$$ might drop out. :cheesy:(y) That way, you wouldn't have such a pain in the a$$, and you wouldn't be such a pain in the a$$.

sorry chartsy, didnt realise you were quoting

LMCO!

I found a snap of you on the web Scotty:

_1602705_victorbbc300.jpg

:D

There's more chance I get banned than you make money in the markets :LOL:

& the chances of me getting banned are slim to none.

Scooty does seem like a hopeless case :LOL:. He does seem very angry over a little harmless lulzing though.

That aside,

Behead Maquerade!

The girl I'm seeing at the moment asked the question over a bottle of wine :

"Where's the enjoyment of watching a green and a red candle go up and down on a screen?"

I really struggled to give an answer to make her see where I was coming from. Same with others I've had this dicussion with. They just don't seem to *get* it.

Discuss ...

Never attempt to talk about trading to anyone who you know will not get it. It is a lost cause with some people.

The last couple of strangers who ask me what i do for a living, i have told them i am a Gambler. Most people can relate to that, even if they don't do it themselves they can imagine what it is like. The last person i said that to, asked if i was a pro poker player. So people know that even gamblers can make money these days. She didnt have a clue about trading though.

Last edited:
Growing habit on trade2win, i blame arabian for it :LOL: he has corrupted the board.

Corrupted:innocent:...Never attempt to talk about trading to anyone who you know will not get it. It is a lost cause with most people, including those who want to get it.