what do you drink while trading

lol sorry about that.. my new years resolution was to cut down/ stop aswell and its not going to well :p heres a tip to make up for the temptation video .... coffee dehydrates your body so all cleansing affect of drinking bucketloads of water is ofset by the drinking of glasses of black coffee :p

coffee isn't that big of a diuretic... the day when everyone realises that smoking makes you age quicker and die sooner will be a great day in my book.

I've just opened a bottle of Warre's 1983 port I've had for a few years and it's gorgeous - not corked as I was beginning to fear *cheer*. Only thing is I've got to be up at 5 *not so cheer*

Dont you find it makes the port lumpy and the cigar all soggy???

Grate the cheese and shred the cigar.

It's rather smooth then with a distinct smoky taste.

urggghhh... be careful what you drink after trading and especially stay away from glass doors :eek:

I once ran into a glass door, it was a Bally shoe shop and I was about 15. Distressing.

I love port, but when it comes to cigars I prefer a nice brandy, or a bourbon.

Incidentally none of these things have occurred while trading.

Ameretto and coke normly
If the trade is open and its rakin in big dollar we bring out tha vodka..sometomes champagne
once the trade is closed and we've bagged paper with queens head, the assistant runs down the shots.
then once i get home i have cranberyy juice. - then i head out to celebrate propa style with the boiz

*some of the above liquids may have undersired effects on trading performance for some folk (works well for me tho), so act on your own accord.

I drink coffee first thing in the morning (one or two cups max) then tea after that. If I'm getting too exciteable I switch to herbal tea (we keep a decent selection on the trading desk here).

I drink way way too much caffeine and don't drink enough bottled water

100% the same over here :)

i should have stuck a health warning on my one ..... any one stupid enough to try it ...DONT!!