Housewife's Guide to Trading the EURUSD

yeah good job done. lets see if looks confident @ 2285 to test 2325 in the jap session. its thinking about it

Hello zed, that euro looks horrible below 2284, hope that 2270 holds -20 .

fx.

Congratulations ZD. You are an outstanding trader, Sir

I see FXmarkets is still supportive...Mmmm Strange that... Your only supporter I see

Curiouser and curiouser!

Last edited:
ZD has made an effort briefly point out his method his concept for trade setup and is happy to discuss, but im neutral, really I am I was trying to get discussion going in your thread mate, but bit of a stone wall, for some reason. People were asking you questions in a discussion forum ... ehhh. lordy lord. ask zd a question im sure he'll be courteous and respond, no biggie mate is it? I support you too Tex. in your perception of the term.

How did you get in at 1.2270

zdforex said:
+10 pips good night
Hello,
How did you get in at 1.2270? The low was exactly 1.2270 at ~2:05. Unless you have no spreads, there is no way you got in at 1.2270. I know later on it hit 1.2270, but then headed south and you would have been stopped out.

hey zdforex

iv been following this thread and the other one that got closed. very interesting stuff, i was woundering if there is any chance if you can share some of the more specific entry rules/guidelines? i have an open mind and have worked out a model that has not been back tested yet.

We had some concern about the latest trade as can be seen from the graph, which made us decide to exit early at 1.2137(Not 1.2237 Typing mistake)

Attachments

• ZDforex Chart24.jpg
    ZDforex Chart24.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 246
I had long 17 exit 37 , then went to sleep.... zed did you take your target ? yeah fx you still holding ?

hmm interesting grinding session today, interesting to see what you call on this one zed. long 90/95 short 30/35 as now "stuck in the middle " as the song goes mate. maybe a break trade of these numbers.

cable looked far from sterling above 100..