Housewife's Guide to Trading the EURUSD

hmm something I hold to mind is the dollar yen, a few weeks back the institutions were selling the rallies whilst below 110.80/111.00 , as we are above and holding I assume they are looking to buy the dips on dollar yen whilst 111.00/20 limiting maybe euro/dollar upside near term , unless its a yen issue. still we are somewhat near those support numbers, early days.

i stopped out with 10pips profit. But later in the day got back as it set up for a seperate model for another 50pips.

it looks like going short might be way to go at the moment if it reaches the 1.2230/1.2235 resistance level which it looks like it will.

hmm s/r @ 26 bid looks like bidding up for now, and my old "Ho Chi Min" indicator not gone short yet holding til then .

stopped out at 9pip loss
hurrican ritta is a cat 5 texas is evcuating. i thnk we will c more moves like this over the coming days!!??

yeah and it is still 1 day and a bit of the coast! iv been following the news on cnn.com! buy the sounds of things its going to be bad. President Bush declared states of emergency in Texas and Louisiana,

you still in zed, finally trying south, or are you approaching cut out time? also note that if it breaks 65 then out at 63 is very generous.conservative maybe ermm not greed ... lets see.

Last edited:
zed have you looked into the asian session typical ranges and do you have figure ?

looking like a short around that figure. which we are currently under skirting around , however I also think that is a good break upside zone.@ 16. band of 13 bid below bearish 16 up bullish tight range.... see what happens.

Zd will check in soon no doubt...

comment, I note with zd that he uses a cut off period of 3 hours or so, but as was the case last night, the break and activity often picks up about 1 am uk time, 20.00 zd's time.(I think) hence my question about asian ranges clearly if you have a signal at the extreme point and its not going to take out your 20 point stop, then there will often be more than 10 going for the risk. on the other side .65 last night was a key point.....

Last edited: