Hindu Mob trying to Kill Muslim Students with police watching [Shocking Scenes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know, Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT), is a terror organisation linked to AQ .

Actually, forex999, India is not the only extremely tolerant country re multiple wives.
Here in the UK, a non-Muslim will be arrested for bigamy for having more than one wife. A Muslim is allowed to have multiple wives and if that husband is on social security benefits he gets allowances and benefits for each of those wives. I believe the limit is a modest four wives......
Why does the UK Labour government allow this and take money from us taxpayers to pay for multiple Muslim wives? Because there are large Muslim populations in Northern and Midlands parliamentary seats with Labour MPs..........
Personally I don't care how many wives a Muslim in the UK, or elsewhere, has.
I do object to one law for a minority culture and another for everyone else and even including those additional state benefits.
We should all be equal under the law and tolerant of others and their cultures as long as they are treated equally, don't expect special treatment, don't try to impose their religion and social mores on the rest of the country, and don't try and kill us.
I would also like to see much more in the way of active Muslim society condemnation - and information - about those who would kill and maim us.

My one wife keeps me quite busy and I can't figure out why anyone would want four ! :)
Richard

Your one wife keeps you busy because you treat her like a woman - not like cattle :D

For those who don't know, Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT), is a terror organisation linked to AQ .

Actually, forex999, India is not the only extremely tolerant country re multiple wives.
Here in the UK, a non-Muslim will be arrested for bigamy for having more than one wife. A Muslim is allowed to have multiple wives and if that husband is on social security benefits he gets allowances and benefits for each of those wives. I believe the limit is a modest four wives......
Why does the UK Labour government allow this and take money from us taxpayers to pay for multiple Muslim wives? Because there are large Muslim populations in Northern and Midlands parliamentary seats with Labour MPs..........
I do object to one law for a minority culture and another for everyone else and even including those additional state benefits.
We should all be equal under the law and tolerant of others and their cultures as long as they are treated equally, don't expect special treatment, don't try to impose their religion and social mores on the rest of the country, and don't try and kill us.
I would also like to see much more in the way of active Muslim society condemnation - and information - about those who would kill and maim us.

My one wife keeps me quite busy and I can't figure out why anyone would want four ! :)
Richard

Actually... even cattle are treated better in the UK than women in middle-east/ phakistan etc !

A Muslim is allowed to have multiple wives and if that husband is on social security benefits he gets allowances and benefits for each of those wives. I believe the limit is a modest four wives......
.[/B]

What!!!!! F*** ME
**** these buggers can claim for 4 wives on social security!!!!
pisses me off!
Recently one local authority awarded 1/4 million pounds or a Kashmiri womens organisation, and these *******s spent the money partying and going on picnic etc etc

And Muslims claim that they are being discriminated!
If you go up and down the country, all ethinic minority bodies are full of muslims, jews and hindus dont even bother to join them!

Well they keep telling us that ISLAM is the religion of PEACE

By the way do you guys recall, when a group of BRITISH MUSLIMS stood at Hyde Park in London stating that it is their mission to creae an Islamic State of Great Britain!!!

The other day the LET were circulating a revised map of Pakistan, that includes ,most of present day India!!!!

You know what i think this will be a reality soon, as India is the ONLY stupid Country , i mean non Islamic, that allows a Muslim to have 4 wives!!!!

Hindus on average have 1 or 2 kids, Muslims have 8+ kids, Recently I read one muslim guy having 3 wives and had 47 children

Islam is the fastest growing religion! - off cource you will say that, the way you guys breed!!!!

I use to hate yanks, i mean the policies! and BUSH, but come to think of it I think Bush was right!

That's a pity, Hindus' rule, a baby gets born with birth defects they show their respects and believe depending on the severity the child to be akin to one of their gods, on the other hand what do you think a slim would do to that baby? Makes me sick and even if a Muslim is not bombing or killing something their getting offended by Christmas or some other British way of life. I would any day send back 100 Slims for 10000 Hindus'.

And this is coming from a foreigner who moved to the UK at 11 years of age and If I choose one day to emigrate somewhere else I will embrace that Countries culture, respect and be grateful that they have me!

And this is coming from a foreigner who moved to the UK at 11 years of age and If I choose one day to emigrate somewhere else I will embrace that Countries culture, respect and be grateful that they have me!

Yes me immigrant as well, i lived in the UK for 35 years, and during these years I only claimed benefits for less than 3 months, and worked my ass out and paid taxes heavily.

I really got pissed off, and now set everything offshore and have my properties abraod, though visit the UK regularly.

UK gave me the prosperity, so my loyalty is in UK, but at the same time, carrying on with my culture and language in private. In public, a true British!

Yes me immigrant as well, i lived in the UK for 35 years, and during these years I only claimed benefits for less than 3 months, and worked my ass out and paid taxes heavily.

I really got pissed off, and now set everything offshore and have my properties abraod, though visit the UK regularly.

UK gave me the prosperity, so my loyalty is in UK, but at the same time, carrying on with my culture and language in private. In public, a true British!

i don't blame you, I am pissed off with it now beyond compare, I hope to call myself a Kiwi one day (y)

But you know this country had alot more going for it back in the day. Now perhaps I only notice it because I am older but it is run by beurocratic human rights loonies who couldn't give a toss about the hard working "lower classes".

Only 5 years ago I moved to Bournemouth in the aim of getting a job as in Cornwall the best I could get was sporadic temp work, I got the ****tiest cheapest bedsit in Bournemouth and after rent and council tax I had enough money to live on a diet of lidl's rice and tomato kethup, followed by a stroll down the street to pick up fag butts so I could re roll them at home and have a smoke. This was after working 7am to 6pm in a factory all day. Well I know people have it harder in other parts of the world but when you have f**** muslims and their 4 wives reaping benefits, "career" teen mums and their pot smoking lazy chav boyfriends and just about every fcuker else getting all the help in the world for sitting on their arses all day you tend to think whats the point?!! I gave myself 1 year to improve my life or I would end it.

Well I ended up selling anything of value to be able to "date" my now wife and have obviously improved my situation or I wouldn't be writing this now.

And that is why I sadly hate this country and as soon as will be finding another to call home.

Richard

There are good and bad muslims as well as ignorant and stupid ones. However, to brandish or stereo type a whole faith is not right.

Mohammed had many wives they were all older than he was except for one. He married them to protect them as in those days there were many elderly women whose men folk died in wars. They became destitute and very badly treated and often simply ceased to exist if they did not have a male figure head.

It is recommended that each person has one wife unless they have the means to support two equally and first wife grants permission.

Any muslim who takes more than one wife because he thinks it is his right is a twit. Small minded P*nis-brained ass wipe.

If any muslim wants to do as the prophet has done and be a good muslim then he should marry poor old women who need looking after. Not young virgin brides.

If they can't support their wives they should be shamed for being on social security as obviously they do not meet the conditions.

If the King of Saudie Arabia takes 22 wifes and has two children from each and feels he can look after them and treat them all the same, he too is a stupid ****** who hopefully will answer for his actions on the far side.

These people are no more muslim than football hooligans with club shirts on. Some are good supporters interested in football and some are pure opportunists looking for a fight. It suits their agenda in justifying their actions.

How will you distinguish the good from the bad? Shirt is the same. They can wear their beards and dresses and act the pious good practitioner but they are still religious hooligans.

I blame the government for giving in to these religious idiots. One nation, one rule, one national cirriculam. Each can practice their religion in their own way providing it does not conflict with Parliament. One law of the land applied equally to all. Simple.

cryten and forex999,
You are the sort of good "immigrants" we need in this country and should cherish.
Power to you both
Richard

Mohammed had many wives they were all older than he was except for one. He married them to protect them

he married his Big Mama for her money, she was a wealthy widow (so much for cherishing virgins) who was an astute businesswoman (so much for "modern" KSA where women are not permitted to work/drive/think etc)

I blame the government for giving in to these religious idiots. One nation, one rule, one national cirriculam. Each can practice their religion in their own way providing it does not conflict with Parliament. One law of the land applied equally to all. Simple.

BRAVO!!! You said it all. Governments worldwide are guilty, Guess the only Government who told the muslims off were the aussies!

Minister tells Muslims: accept Aussie values or 'clear off'. 24/08/2005. ABC News Online

We need more of them, but the problem is worldwide there are so many Muslims, and all nations treat them as vote banks. And the Muslims live in a marginal constituency!
so the bloody governments are interested in POWER not the country

he married his Big Mama for her money, she was a wealthy widow (so much for cherishing virgins) who was an astute businesswoman (so much for "modern" KSA where women are not permitted to work/drive/think etc)

Not so...

She married him for his honesty and good work.

People choose to see what they want to see to suit their point of view.

Objectivity and clarity is lost in all the crap that gets to go round. Everyone is dismayed at the pure evil of the Karen Matthews but no one comments on her faith or beliefs. Or on the faith and beliefs of the father of Shannon Matthews who is no where to be seen or heard of.

What is the difference between a muslim who takes umpteen virgins and breeds children like rabbits or an English gentleman who sleeps around leaving little *******s ripe for mistreatment and abuse all over the place - like Shannon and Baby P.

Which is the greater evil? One enjoys himself and justifies his actions on his faith and the others on pure lust and self indulgence.

Sick sad misery infested well screwed up people in ever aspect of the word.

C'est la vive! No?

From a mod point of view this thread gives me sleepless nights since it's so easy to offend or take offence, but I can't resist adding my tuppence.

Firstly, I'd say that it suits power hungry war-mongers to depersonalise people by sticking a racial/religious/national badge on them and then advancing the totally spurious proposition that "the murderer was a blonde, therefore all blondes are murderers". The mystery is why we all fall for it.

Secondly, I'd say it ill-behoves English people complaining about immigrants wishing to maintain their own ethnic culture (law is different) when they - the English - have spent centuries creating "little Englands" all round the globe and still do.

Funny old world ain't it :)

jon

From a mod point of view this thread gives me sleepless nights since it's so easy to offend or take offence, but I can't resist adding my tuppence.

Firstly, I'd say that it suits power hungry war-mongers to depersonalise people by sticking a racial/religious/national badge on them and then advancing the totally spurious proposition that "the murderer was a blonde, therefore all blondes are murderers". The mystery is why we all fall for it.

Secondly, I'd say it ill-behoves English people complaining about immigrants wishing to maintain their own ethnic culture (law is different) when they - the English - have spent centuries creating "little Englands" all round the globe and still do.

Funny old world ain't it :)

jon

I tried very hard to stay away from this drivel. Your post (although it is very correct to the dot.) will not register with the main ''players'' here. You see they are repel each other, not because they are different , because they are very much a like.
This little exercise will prove it. take OP's most distasteful post. (there is a plenty to choose from). Delete his name, put yours. go every sentence; where ever you find cia, jew, america, etc change to the muslim, islam,etc and repost it. then watch the reps rain on you from the very people who found original post not acceptable in the first place.
Of course reverse will be equally effective. OP will find you very enlightened. Without realising that, that very post few days ago boiled his blood.
As they say in my nick of the world they are same sh*t, but different colour.

Last edited:
Hoi barjon, it was the Scots who created the British Empire ! Nothing to do with the English. We were conned into taking the blame by the canny Scots ! :)
Richard

Is there a translation web site where I can imput Alfa's posts so I can understand them?
Is that worth doing?

I ain't dissin u dood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.