Hindu Mob trying to Kill Muslim Students with police watching [Shocking Scenes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAVO!!! You said it all. Governments worldwide are guilty, Guess the only Government who told the muslims off were the aussies!

Minister tells Muslims: accept Aussie values or 'clear off'. 24/08/2005. ABC News Online

We need more of them, but the problem is worldwide there are so many Muslims, and all nations treat them as vote banks. And the Muslims live in a marginal constituency!
so the bloody governments are interested in POWER not the country

Err .... well that government is gone, and so is Brendan Nelson as leader of the opposition. And so is idiotic nonsense such as a requirement to know who Donald Bradman was, to pass the Australian citizenship test. Bradman - the greatest ever - but what has that do with fitness to be a citizen ?

It was cheap nationalistic racist twaddle peddled by a government of declining popularity trying to shore up it's chances. It did same thing before the previous election with the "children overboard" scandal. Google it - it makes interesting reading.

And while we are on this topic - who the hell was that government or any other for that matter, to decree what is UnAustralian (whatever that means).

Ok so where is your loyalty when England play Pakistan in Cricket?
I bet you are there with the GREEN Flag!

You like London my foot!
You dont have loyalty to London!

tell me one thing, so you suffer from Racism? Why is it that the Jews and Hindus do not suffer from it as well

You are same colour as Hindu ? yeah! so why do you Muslims suffer!!!!
ONLY YOU can tell

are you ignorant or what, if you think hindus are not suffering from racism then you are an idiot, they suffer the same amount as any muslim so open your eyes, i guess you just said that as you yourself are a racist and wanted to prove your response, well mate your wrong.

there was a temple burnt down few years ago in my area, many indians suffer, a sikh was burnt alive, etc. and not by muslims mate by chirsitians, are you forgetting big brother when that indian lady went there

so mate, i know you are a racist but you need to open your eyes.

This is not about racism, a friend of mine has no time for Muslims what so ever, he is Sudanese and Sudan is another part of the world I forgot in my previous post where they are making hell for the infidels.

When I first heard of the towers being hit in NY my first thought was actually bloody hell I feel sorry for all the innocent Asians (Muslims, Hindus etc.) who will no doubt all be lobbed in the same boat and reap the effects of a massive racist backlash.
I have a friend who I would call a modern Muslim, he drinks, treats his wife like a princess ( she is a sheik and he has not tried to convert her and lets her eat ham and pineapple pizza lol) although her parents last I heard had still disowned her.

Anyway what's my point? I don't think I have one, I think for whatever reason it may be there are a lot of Countries still need to be brought into World 2.0 too much of savagery still exists look at Africa where little Albino children are chopped up for mooti ( witchcraft medicine) just one example of many, Religion gets people through tough times (faith) we need less of it in in western countries as our standard of "tough" times is not really on par with say those of Iraq or Zimbabwe right now, just sick of it all and I am anti all religion.

Anyway this is not a "I'm not a racist I have black friends post" I'm not a racist, I know that, my many diverse friends know that and they also know I have no tact :LOL:

Last edited:
are you ignorant or what, if you think hindus are not suffering from racism then you are an idiot, they suffer the same amount as any muslim so open your eyes, i guess you just said that as you yourself are a racist and wanted to prove your response, well mate your wrong.

there was a temple burnt down few years ago in my area, many indians suffer, a sikh was burnt alive, etc. and not by muslims mate by chirsitians, are you forgetting big brother when that indian lady went there

Im not racist :-0 I hate everyone equally :devilish:

I am definitely not a racist, but I hate th epropoganda which you Muslims spread!
Well was it you who said that the Muslim terrorist in Mumbai was a HINDU as he had a thread.

well mate, that ba****rd terrorist has accepted that he is a Paki and his father also accepted that it is his son!

Grow up mate!!! and stop spreading the lies! Even Gordon Brown said that 75% of terrorism comes from Pakistan!!!

It is a funny state, The bl***dy Pakistanis even refused to take their dead soldiers during the Kargil war!!!!- You people are pathtic!

Most Pakistanis are racist, only a few minority are good people.
It is people like you who are spreading Jihad!

GROW UP MAN, you started it by starting this LIE thread!!!!
You better go back to Pakistan!

I am definitely not a racist, but I hate th epropoganda which you Muslims spread!
Well was it you who said that the Muslim terrorist in Mumbai was a HINDU as he had a thread.

well mate, that ba****rd terrorist has accepted that he is a Paki and his father also accepted that it is his son!

Grow up mate!!! and stop spreading the lies! Even Gordon Brown said that 75% of terrorism comes from Pakistan!!!

It is a funny state, The bl***dy Pakistanis even refused to take their dead soldiers during the Kargil war!!!!- You people are pathtic!

Most Pakistanis are racist, only a few minority are good people.
It is people like you who are spreading Jihad!

GROW UP MAN, you started it by starting this LIE thread!!!!
You better go back to Pakistan!

you are a racists and have proved it by calling me a paki. anyway did you just say this lie thread. LOL and if you think that hindus are so peacefull then please explain all the choas spreading by hindus,
shamefull thing about india is that police joins them to beat the christians, sikhs and muslims.

Mistaken for a Christian, Hindu girl burnt alive
Mistaken for a Christian, Hindu girl burnt alive | Spero News

Government authorities unable to stop Hindu nationalists from wreaking havoc
Dalit Freedom Network // News

Christians Burnt Alive in India by Hindu mobs
GodTube.com - GERONAMI - Christians Burnt Alive in India by Hindu mobs

Christians hide in forests as Hindu mobs ransack villages - 60 churches were burned down
Christians hide in forests as Hindu mobs ransack villages | World news | The Observer

Hindu Mob Attack on Gurdwara Sahib
Panthic Weekly: Sikh Sewadar Dies from Hindu Mob Attack on Gurdwara Sahib

so go sort your country and people out dude, out of 600 districts in india 200 of them suffer from rampant terroism and freedom movements, you are the pathetic ones, go sort your backyard and and stop wasting your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.