Hindu Mob trying to Kill Muslim Students with police watching [Shocking Scenes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
again do you just belive what you see on tv.

so you're saying we should just disbelieve the video clip you promoted in your first post ?
what was it, a bit of Goebbels-like black propaganda of an event that didn't really take place ?
Yes, I can see merit in your notion to discount any video evidence

the first word you need to learn son is FACTS, and stop talking so much crap, your posts prove who the racist is, my posts have been backed up facts about cia and us terroism, i suggest you try and do that instead of being a idiot going islam this islam that, your now sounding like a paranoid idiot with your repeative racism, illogical comments and totaly senseless propagada.

Don't post here much as I am too busy trading , the video on this thread disturbed me as I am sure it did others.

But I think I have the solution to help our Muslim brothers live in peace

Firstly lets exterminate all the Jews they seem like the biggest problem
Are our Muslim brothers in peace you ask
No the damn Christians are a problem
solution lets get rd of the damn christians
Are our pious muslim brothers in peace you ask
No the damn Hindus and Sikhs are being a problem
No problem lets get rid of them as well in fact lets just get rid of anyone who is not a Muslim.
Now surely these peace loving fanatics are living in peace

eeh!:rolleyes:
No they are not!

Apparently now there appears to be a problem between the shia's and sunnis

Damn! we screwed up badly at the start
The only ones we needed to get rid of was the ones from the religion of peace,
no one seems to have a problem with anyone else

Don't post here much as I am too busy trading , the video on this thread disturbed me as I am sure it did others.

But I think I have the solution to help our Muslim brothers live in peace

Firstly lets exterminate all the Jews they seem like the biggest problem
Are our Muslim brothers in peace you ask
No the damn Christians are a problem
solution lets get rd of the damn christians
Are our pious muslim brothers in peace you ask
No the damn Hindus and Sikhs are being a problem
No problem lets get rid of them as well in fact lets just get rid of anyone who is not a Muslim.
Now surely these peace loving fanatics are living in peace

eeh!:rolleyes:
No they are not!

Apparently now there appears to be a problem between the shia's and sunnis

Damn! we screwed up badly at the start
The only ones we needed to get rid of was the ones from the religion of peace,
no one seems to have a problem with anyone else

And once those graves are dug they can kill off women who like to drink, women who are unfaithful, unmarried promiscuous women, women who disobey their husbands, gay people, children who don't want to marry strangers, the list goes on?

I'm surprised Muslim countries behead gays as it's probably the most homo erotic religion of them all.

:LOL:

Last edited:
I'm surprised Muslim countries behead gays as it's probably the most homo erotic religion of them all.

i think it;s just to keep a lid on it, otherwise they'd all be up each others' erses so often that procreation would cease within a generation

so you're saying we should just disbelieve the video clip you promoted in your first post ?
what was it, a bit of Goebbels-like black propaganda of an event that didn't really take place ?

seriously Suhaib, I'm expecting a response from you.

Are you truly suggesting that we dismiss some TV media images but believe others, and it just so happens the ones we are to believe are pro-you and your BS and we're to ignore anything contradictory ?

Are you truly suggesting that we dismiss some TV media images but believe others, and it just so happens the ones we are to believe are pro-you and your BS and we're to ignore anything contradictory ?

Ja, dass hat Recht den wir immer Recht versteht haben !:mad::mad::mad:

I want terrorists shot, wounded if possible, captured then interrogated. If that's not impossible, kill them. This is war of their making. It is kill or be killed. I don't like Bush, but War on Terror is exactly what is needed. How you go about it is a different matter, that's debatable.
I have no wish to "understand" them. Evil is its own justification.
Richard

Well said Mr Charts

The Ten Commandments For Appeasers* RULE ONE. You can try to settle all the grievances of the Muslim terrorists, and they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE TWO. You can negotiate with the terrorists, talk to them as long as they will participate, say anything and everything, and they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE THREE. You can do anything so as not to offend them, such as the U.S. Government forbidding the use of the words "jihad" and "jihadists." You can treat them like angels sent from heaven. You can accommodate their every demand. But they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE FOUR. You can retreat in defeat from Iraq and get out of the Arabian peninsula, as demanded by Osama bin Laden, but they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE FIVE. You can have a president-elect who wants to give a speech in the first 100 days of his term to heal what he sees as a rift between the West and the Muslims. And they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE SIX. You can work through the United Nations and say you are ushering in a new era of American relations with the rest of the world, and even cede our sovereignty to world bodies and world courts, and they will still want to murder and blow you up. * RULE SEVEN. You can sell out your important allies such as the new government in Iraq, Georgia (Russia's neighbor), and Israel, and they will still want to blow you up. * RULE EIGHT. You can send all kinds of money to the U.N., as proposed by President-elect Obama, to end world poverty, and work to all poverty, oppression or discrimination. And they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE NINE. You can try to deal with the Islamofascists as though they were mere criminals rather than realize they are at war with civilization, and you can do all of the above and a million and one other things to appease them, to not offend them, to make nice with the rest of the world, and they will still want to blow you up. * RULE TEN. There's only one thing you can do to stop them from wanting to murder you and blow you up. That's defeat them and kill them.

again do you just belive what you see on tv.

what do you have to say about this. Mumbai Terror: Evidence being deliberately ignored! Pak Alert Press

Actually as Tony Blair and Prince Charles use to keep telling us, ISLAM is a PEACE LOVING religion!

yeah Suhaib, you are right, all the terrorists in Mumbai were Hindus, because they are wearing a RED thread. - And only Hindus do that!

Yes, We agree that Pakistanis are one of most peace loving nation ever, and they have no hand in terror - it's the Hindus and Jews and yes the Yanks who cause poblems in the world

Yes agree ISLAM is a peace loving religion

suhaib, in your opinion, would you say this young gentleman is an innocent Muslim from the religion of peace ?

dd

According to , this young gentleman was a HINDU, and not a Muslim
In fact Muslims would not committ these terrible attrocities as Kuran does not permit
as Kuran is a peace loving religion!
Right!

Last edited by a moderator:

how ignorant can you get. tell me how many times have you seen this clip on tv, if any. i will be suprised if you have even seen it, clearly shows the propaganda being done by the media towards muslims, a blind man can see it, its media deciption.

watch this slide show below
Let's_Evaluate...Why_Only_Muslims_are_Extremist
Download Let's Evaluate Why Only Muslims are Extremist pps for free at Uploading.com

Than why dont you go back to Pakistan!!!!
who is asking you to stay in the UK

what a silly response, i am from london i was born here, i have people in my family from pakistan, what do you mean by go back to pakistan, totaly illogical reply. i love it here even though the racism and crime there is to muslims.

oh youse love playing the victim don't you ? is it your wee nod towards martyrdom, your selfless gesture in facing the hordes of racist, criminal indigenous people ?

Well said Mr Charts

The Ten Commandments For Appeasers* RULE ONE. You can try to settle all the grievances of the Muslim terrorists, and they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE TWO. You can negotiate with the terrorists, talk to them as long as they will participate, say anything and everything, and they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE THREE. You can do anything so as not to offend them, such as the U.S. Government forbidding the use of the words "jihad" and "jihadists." You can treat them like angels sent from heaven. You can accommodate their every demand. But they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE FOUR. You can retreat in defeat from Iraq and get out of the Arabian peninsula, as demanded by Osama bin Laden, but they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE FIVE. You can have a president-elect who wants to give a speech in the first 100 days of his term to heal what he sees as a rift between the West and the Muslims. And they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE SIX. You can work through the United Nations and say you are ushering in a new era of American relations with the rest of the world, and even cede our sovereignty to world bodies and world courts, and they will still want to murder and blow you up. * RULE SEVEN. You can sell out your important allies such as the new government in Iraq, Georgia (Russia's neighbor), and Israel, and they will still want to blow you up. * RULE EIGHT. You can send all kinds of money to the U.N., as proposed by President-elect Obama, to end world poverty, and work to all poverty, oppression or discrimination. And they will still want to murder you and blow you up. * RULE NINE. You can try to deal with the Islamofascists as though they were mere criminals rather than realize they are at war with civilization, and you can do all of the above and a million and one other things to appease them, to not offend them, to make nice with the rest of the world, and they will still want to blow you up. * RULE TEN. There's only one thing you can do to stop them from wanting to murder you and blow you up. That's defeat them and kill them.

Absolutely right.
The islamo-fascists want to "cleanse" the world of all "non-believers" and all Muslims who don't agree with them.
It's as simple as that.
We do need to indulge them - they want to die - great let's help them - they want to go their heaven and have 76 virgins each - yeah right, that's the way to treat women
- who wants 76 VIRGINS anyway? LOL

Where are the 76 going to come from anyway?
Ah yes, they will be clones with specially reduced brain capacity. Obedience and performance orientated models.
That is all that is required. Of course they will be "protected" and have the owner's number on their foreheads.

Oh silly me. I forgot. Women are inferior anyway.

Last edited:
as dey say ''da good, da bad, da ugly''

n lyk dat u get good ppl, n bad ppl in every race, country, place, area, town, religion n tings

sumtyms dere hapenz to b more bad ppl in one areaz....i.e. dese terrosits

but it stemz from ''ill-eduacted, n poor brehs'' hu hav no muney n r a bit dopey

eduaction is da key i fink. n infrastrucre....das y all dis stems from da 3rd world nations

evrywher u get sum gay n batty ppl hu arent good. but u always get sum goods ppl sumwhere

n i also find it funny sumtyms wen da BBC or sum1 is lyk '''ok, we now hand u ova to a unbiased representaive with a view of the East/of xyz (sum muslim counrty) -'''' and next fukin fing u know itz sum 1 eyed, 1 handed, i leged, madman extremist hu be's lyk -
'''aaahh kill all white, kill all white, jihad, jihad, jiad...aaaahhh bomb all white bomb all white bomb jew, jihad jihad jihad''

...das bullfuk boi...i mean ye dey may pick him cos its more exciting den the majority for a TV viewing....but das lyk me or sum1 or BBC or Aljazeera sayin

'''and now for a unbiased view of da West''' -
next fing u know fukin KKK is on da air''

- ''' eeerr...we believ in a white supremist state. all blacks should be lynchd n shot. jews should be killd. arabs shud be in arab land n stay da fuk dere n we rule...etc etc.'''

But newayz deres more of da extremists den KKK...simply b/c of da uneduation n poverty in da 3rd world.

n all u gaylords bitchin bout dis are lyk 30yr old nanies...fuk off n go out n chill n do sumfing usuful

newayz dis is all gay i keep tellin yals to watch fresh prince of bel air a 2pm evryday, its lyk da final episodes i fink.

Reactions: BSD
Status
Not open for further replies.