Hindu Mob trying to Kill Muslim Students with police watching [Shocking Scenes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
suhaib's 12.31am post shows what a hate filled racist he is
look in the mirror suhaib, YOU ARE the problem with your evil twisted propaganda
YOUR attitudes create the seed bed of terror and anti-Muslim feeling

your posts completely show how ignorance has taken over society, rather then paying so much attention to the so called muslim terroists, if you payed attention to the jews then maybe they wouldnt have taken over your banking system and money supply, and even a fool knows the bankers are the real terriosts, or are you gona deny that is well.

Muslim terrorists are not "so called".

They kill, maim and blow innocent people up.

Don't pull wool over your eyes.

Spread some light amongst your community and don't get people brainwashed into blowing themselves up!

Hi dcraig1

I was looking forward to your post as I could see you replying to the thread but couldn't wait any longer so I'm off to bed.

I know this has been posted before but always good to see again and I think it's pertinent.

YouTube - What we are

see you tomorrow. ( I hope the thread isn't closed by then )

dd

Brilliant video :)

There is endless scope to expand on all this, but it should be manifestly clear that Islamic militants do not have any monopoly on the use of terror. It is just plain ignorant to suggest they do.

Maybe, but I think Muslims hold the number one spot in the terrorist charts right now :clap:

i'm not esposuing Christianity over Buddhism, Janism, Taoism, even Islam.
All i ewould say is that, post-IRA, it's rare to find a non-State indiscriminate mass murderer of civilians outside of Islam

rathcoole, I don't know who it was a few posts back that said the IRA were defeated but personally I'm not so sure that’s what happened.

If mass murderers like Martin McGuinness are in power then I would say the IRA won.

The world was watching one of the most infamous terrorist campaigns of the time and it was our [the British] duty to the whole world to ensure that this terrorist campaign was seen to fail.

When we capitulated to the IRA it sent the message to every asshole in the world with a cause that terrorism WORKS.

It’s my belief that many of the terrorist atrocities we have seen in recent times are in part an indirect result of our failure to beat the IRA.

The threat we face today from Islamic terrorists is far greater than any threat we faced from the IRA and because we failed to endure the IRA we must now endure Islamic terrorism.

And endure we must, if we’re lucky then we’ll only suffer a Mumbai or a Madrid or a 7/7 every six months or so and it’ll only last for a couple of generations.

If we’re not so lucky then there’ll be another September 11th or something even worse like a nuclear weapon smuggled in to a major population centre.

The reason terrorists carry out these attacks is NOT to overthrow the state ( the terrorists themselves know they could never achieve this ) but instead they aim to frustrate the state into breaking its own laws/values and thus create sympathy around the world for the terrorists cause.

When we allow ourselves to be provoked in to executing an innocent man on the London underground or operating a “shoot to kill” policy or internment or extrajudicial trials or censorship or water boarding or Guantanamo Bay, then we allow the terrorists to play us like puppets.

When those policemen in that video just stood by as that poor sod was beaten to within a inch of his life they broke the very law they were supposed to be enforcing and by doing so they played straight into the hands of the terrorists.

All we can do is endure these Islamic terrorists and try not to be frustrated in to violating our own laws.

Hopefully, in the meantime we will be able to prevent as many terrorist plots as we can through the use of covert intelligence operations and international cooperation.

As for any so-called moderate Muslims that are here can I say to you I think it might be helpful if you could do just a little bit more than making excuses for your particular version of " we're the only ones who know how to pray to the invisible man " and stop bleating your hearts out as if you are the only victims in this world.

You have been useless, ineffectual, moaning, whinging, excuse makers for far too long and the time has come for you to shut up and actually do something about the cancerous tumour that afflicts your religion before it metastasizes in to something which cannot be treated.

And by “do something” I don’t mean just publicly condemning terrorists acts. Moderate Islam IS the fertile soil from which radical Islam grows, you need to admit this fact to yourselves and decide just exactly what it is you intend to do about it.

and you need to come up with something real quick because we could be just days away fron a nuclear war.

dd

i think i get the message ?

the monkeys should twat the fook out of the orang-utans cos they're apes not monkeys. is that it ?

Maybe, but I think Muslims hold the number one spot in the terrorist charts right now :clap:

rathcoole, I don't know who it was a few posts back that said the IRA were defeated but personally I'm not so sure that’s what happened.

If mass murderers like Martin McGuinness are in power then I would say the IRA won.

The world was watching one of the most infamous terrorist campaigns of the time and it was our [the British] duty to the whole world to ensure that this terrorist campaign was seen to fail.

When we capitulated to the IRA it sent the message to every asshole in the world with a cause that terrorism WORKS.

It’s my belief that many of the terrorist atrocities we have seen in recent times are in part an indirect result of our failure to beat the IRA.

The threat we face today from Islamic terrorists is far greater than any threat we faced from the IRA and because we failed to endure the IRA we must now endure Islamic terrorism.

And endure we must, if we’re lucky then we’ll only suffer a Mumbai or a Madrid or a 7/7 every six months or so and it’ll only last for a couple of generations.

If we’re not so lucky then there’ll be another September 11th or something even worse like a nuclear weapon smuggled in to a major population centre.

The reason terrorists carry out these attacks is NOT to overthrow the state ( the terrorists themselves know they could never achieve this ) but instead they aim to frustrate the state into breaking its own laws/values and thus create sympathy around the world for the terrorists cause.

When we allow ourselves to be provoked in to executing an innocent man on the London underground or operating a “shoot to kill” policy or internment or extrajudicial trials or censorship or water boarding or Guantanamo Bay, then we allow the terrorists to play us like puppets.

When those policemen in that video just stood by as that poor sod was beaten to within a inch of his life they broke the very law they were supposed to be enforcing and by doing so they played straight into the hands of the terrorists.

All we can do is endure these Islamic terrorists and try not to be frustrated in to violating our own laws.

Hopefully, in the meantime we will be able to prevent as many terrorist plots as we can through the use of covert intelligence operations and international cooperation.

As for any so-called moderate Muslims that are here can I say to you I think it might be helpful if you could do just a little bit more than making excuses for your particular version of " we're the only ones who know how to pray to the invisible man " and stop bleating your hearts out as if you are the only victims in this world.

You have been useless, ineffectual, moaning, whinging, excuse makers for far too long and the time has come for you to shut up and actually do something about the cancerous tumour that afflicts your religion before it metastasizes in to something which cannot be treated.

And by “do something” I don’t mean just publicly condemning terrorists acts. Moderate Islam IS the fertile soil from which radical Islam grows, you need to admit this fact to yourselves and decide just exactly what it is you intend to do about it.

and you need to come up with something real quick because we could be just days away fron a nuclear war.

dd

:clap::clap::clap:
Best post I've read in a long time.
Richard

:clap::clap::clap:
Best post I've read in a long time.
Richard

Unfortunately, when governments sit down with terrorists and come to an agreement, that is what is going to happen i.e. the leaders will end up in gopernment.

This happened with the Stern Gang and could happen in Iraq, Shri Lanka, Columbia, Afghanistan,wherever.

Will it happen in Spain, with ETA? We shall see. ETA is said to be beaten and yet it killed a businessman last week.

What the thread is really about, though, is senseless mob violence. The kind that where someone says "There's an X, let's get him and tear him to pieces." That does not need terrorists, it just needs someone to incite and the mindless will do the work for them.

There is lot of this about, these days. Yesterday, I went for a walk to the centre and some of the Christmas crowd started to burn the flag, it being Constitution Day when the king and government leaders all spoke. I walked away because, these days, crowds spell trouble. It used to be when I would enjoy mixing in concerts and football games. Not anymore, though. You never know when someone is going to stir up trouble and you don't have to go to India to experience it.

Split

suhaib's 12.31am post shows what a hate filled racist he is
look in the mirror suhaib, YOU ARE the problem with your evil twisted propaganda
YOUR attitudes create the seed bed of terror and anti-Muslim feeling

your calling me a racist :LOL: dude go check yourself, what ever you think, its a fact what i have said and the awareness of this is spreading, not by muslims but by christians themselves, your not just a racist along with your other idiots but ignorant ones. its your twisted illogical ignorant mind that bring problems to societys,

now coming back onto the topic to terroism then any guy with senses knows that muslims have been targeted and are innocent victims, dnt be fooled by the media cause its run by idiots like you, many CHIRSTIANS are exposing the drama, go read john perkins 'the confessions of an economic hitman' and many other titles and documentry which expose the so called war on terror. if you had done some research instead of sitting infront of cnn and fox all day you would relise all the muslim terroists you see today were at one point installed by the cia and americans themselves. muslims are innocent and islam is a religon of peace.

so go and fix yourself dude, instead of spreading your propaganda.

your calling me a racist :LOL: dude go check yourself, what ever you think, its a fact what i have said and the awareness of this is spreading, not by muslims but by christians themselves, your not just a racist along with your other idiots but ignorant ones. its your twisted illogical ignorant mind that bring problems to societys,

now coming back onto the topic to terroism then any guy with senses knows that muslims have been targeted and are innocent victims, dnt be fooled by the media cause its run by idiots like you, many CHIRSTIANS are exposing the drama, go read john perkins 'the confessions of an economic hitman' and many other titles and documentry which expose the so called war on terror. if you had done some research instead of sitting infront of cnn and fox all day you would relise all the muslim terroists you see today were at one point installed by the cia and americans themselves. muslims are innocent and islam is a religon of peace.

so go and fix yourself dude, instead of spreading your propaganda.

Man.. you seriously need to stop attending Abu Hamza's mosque!

suhaib,
Here are two new words for you to learn.
One you've never heard of and don't understand - tolerance
The other is - paranoia

To the racist, hate and prejudice = fact
You've proved that repeatedly in your posts
Maybe you should take your hatred of Hindus and Jews and probably everybody else, including decent moderate Muslims, to a more appropriate web site where you will find like minded people to roll in the filth with.

Last edited:
As long as we can keep these differences at the mindless mob level, I think that we will be alright. Get it up to a national level, though, and in this day and age, we are going to wipe each other out. So, regardless of what anyone on this thread thinks to the contrary, we had better start thinking about how we are going to live together.Not Christianity, Islam, Jewism or Atheism is going to win the next one and I have an idea that neither God nor Allah will help us , either, because it is not Their war. I think that they may have had enough of us. Every time we have had a major war each side prays to God or Allah for victory.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
neither God nor Allah will help us , either, because it is not Their war. I think that they may have had enough of us. Every time we have had a major war each side prays to God or Allah for victory.

i pray dat u all shut da fuk up n watch fresh prince bel air 2mo - again at da same time on sky virgin 1 deres sum sick episodes

suhaib,
Here are two new words for you to learn.
One you've never heard of and don't understand - tolerance
The other is - paranoia

To the racist, hate and prejudice = fact
You've proved that repeatedly in your posts
Maybe you should take your hatred of Hindus and Jews and probably everybody else, including decent moderate Muslims, to a more appropriate web site where you will find like minded people to roll in the filth with.

the first word you need to learn son is FACTS, and stop talking so much crap, your posts prove who the racist is, my posts have been backed up facts about cia and us terroism, i suggest you try and do that instead of being a idiot going islam this islam that, your now sounding like a paranoid idiot with your repeative racism, illogical comments and totaly senseless propagada.

Status
Not open for further replies.