I think we shall see 735
My charts are saying something is brewing...I am planning to go long as well
Just waiting for one more dip....

Hi Atilla,
I think we shall see 735

rav,

too bad you closed your shorts. good entries there overnight.

regarding the brewing, the only thing i see in my charts is a bottle with a star that goes blue when it gets cold :cheesy:

anyone use the cot reports successfully?

all the excitment seems to be in the indicies in the great private equity chase?

had a nice 10pt in eur/gbp this morning which i view as a bit of an achievement.

only current trade in is the jpy which is a short which is -30ish at the moment. jpy is getting overbought. a drop to 121.00 would do.

i couldn't believe the usd/gbp spread at the travel agent they were buying at 2.100 and selling at 1.94. ie 700pts. like shooting fish in a barrel...

hmm, well reading upside from here now, but its still a fickle beast.

Just holding as is long 1.9692, stop as is 66.

Hi Atilla,
I think we shall see 735

Good bit of res-sup building up at 1.9690 now.

Also on the 1 & 4 hour charts I can see support lines in the down trend. Perhaps it's going against the trend but worth a long shot with a tight SL.

735 will suit me fine. :)

Ive cut my long at 1.9808 (huh 1.9708, is that a sign ?) and change, given it a good length :)

Chinese water torture anyone ?

Dc2000 ,

As long as it falls I am not really bothered.....DC2000 please do something.......
How has your trading been going on ?

Cheers
Rav

Its still going well even with less time at the screen, I have been asked about being a mentor and Im giving that some thought

Cable still heading up.

SL moved up to 1.9700 - Lock in +10 pips for now.

Limit set to 1.9740...

Zzzz time.

no more trading for me today. (no trying to force-fit a trade)
mulling over the possibility of putting in a sell-stop just in case the retrace happens overnight.

waspettes would be 50 pips up today off the cable hourlies.

EDIT: a waspette is obviously a follower of wasp!

Are you a 'waspette' then trendie or just curious?!?! :cheesy:

Are you a 'waspette' then trendie or just curious?!?! :cheesy:

I do have your settings on a separate chart which I monitor, but I cant trade without "context".
that is, I cant take every buy or a sell, as I could get whipsawed out of existence.

however, I have a bigger MA giving me the trend, and I prefer the signals in direction of the bigger MA, giving me the context.
this means I take only half the signals you would, and I filter out the false breaks.
however, I do miss out on the explosive reversals.

I am not a waspette, but I am a"Pipette"! (the new Sugababes?)

I do have your settings on a separate chart which I monitor, but I cant trade without "context".
that is, I cant take every buy or a sell, as I could get whipsawed out of existence.

however, I have a bigger MA giving me the trend, and I prefer the signals in direction of the bigger MA, giving me the context.
this means I take only half the signals you would, and I filter out the false breaks.
however, I do miss out on the explosive reversals.

I am not a waspette, but I am a"Pipette"! (the new Sugababes?)

Fair play, I like to ride out the bad and enjoy the good and tally up at the month end but we can't all do the same or there'd be no market!!

I am actually manually trading something at the moment based price alone (shock horror... I know!) which I hope to add to my auto trading arsenal later down the line but I was missing it so its nice trading again, although its on a larger TF so a tad more relaxing.

for those that like wolf waves, this one targets 9810

and no, I am not in it.

Attachments

• cable wolfie.gif
    cable wolfie.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 172
for those that like wolf waves, this one targets 9810

and no, I am not in it.

I am still looking for a reversal (61.8%) at around 1.9725/30 or so, to short into! :eek:

EDIT: just triggered as I wrote. short 1.9725.

I am still looking for a reversal (61.8%) at around 1.9725/30 or so, to short into! :eek:

EDIT: just triggered as I wrote. short 1.9725.

I agree with the short bias. if this is to see 9810, it first needs to clear 30, then 40 then 70, which are strong resistance levels from Dec-Jan, and since some of us are of the theory that price has memory, i believe the long is a rough ride.

good luck

edit: by the way trendie, I assume this is not a waspette strat you just took, right? cause that one is long

I agree with the short bias. if this is to see 9810, it first needs to clear 30, then 40 then 70, which are strong resistance levels from Dec-Jan, and since some of us are of the theory that price has memory, i believe the long is a rough ride.

good luck

edit: by the way trendie, I assume this is not a waspette strat you just took, right? cause that one is long

not waspette - unfortunately.
pull-back on the 30-mins and 60-mins to the 55-EMA (pointing down) into the 1.9725 region.

Picked up 20 from yesterday's long and now I'm short too, looking for that pullback.:cool:

Morning all..missed most of todays move, but am biased to the short side. RSI in overbought territory on 30M and Hourly..but not enough confirmation for me to sell into yet, so on the sidelines for now. Im also long on GBP/CAD from 2.1366 based on a new sytem Im trialing (based on 30M!!, normally I hate sub 1H TF´s!)