FX Trading May 21-25

Cable at 2.000 and above will happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the wasp system starts the week with a short around 1.9735 on 1-hrs. (cable)

bailed out at 9707 for +30. (entered at 9737). (didnt bottle it like I did last week for 10-pips s and 15-pips, etc)

waspettes would probably still be short.

bailed out at 9707 for +30. (entered at 9737). (didnt bottle it like I did last week for 10-pips s and 15-pips, etc)

well done trendie!

im still in from 32, at BE, will hold. looking for 9660

j

edit: Im out at 07 for +25. as much as i want to stay in, there is a small reversal signal in the 1 minute chart that when I ignore it, always end up with a BE trade, so rather take the profit.

Last edited:

There seems to be good support at 9700 though, so I would be looking to go long from here.

Had a sell trade overnight - but chickened out for +2 - as my other half was 'convinced' it was going up!!! :eek: And I'm not the most confident of traders, especially when I have a small profit!!

He has now been told that he is 'allowed to think this' but 'JUST DON'T TELL ME ABOUT IT!' I have to trade my system and getting the jitters about a trade is not good.

well done trendie!

im still in from 32, at BE, will hold. looking for 9660

j

edit: Im out at 07 for +25. as much as i want to stay in, there is a small reversal signal in the 1 minute chart that when I ignore it, always end up with a BE trade, so rather take the profit.

DOH! now it will get to target. mmmm. no comments please. Already banging my head.

Still long with stop at 9670.

dont like trading against what was a parabolic drop over the past few hours, but I think a long about now at 1.9695, may have a better chance of surviving!
(prefer the safer bet of a retrace, and another short higher up)

EDIT: higher up= going short around 9720/35.

dont like trading against what was a parabolic drop over the past few hours, but I think a long about now at 1.9695, may have a better chance of surviving!
(prefer the safer bet of a retrace, and another short higher up)

EDIT: higher up= going short around 9720/35.

no more trading for me today. (no trying to force-fit a trade)
mulling over the possibility of putting in a sell-stop just in case the retrace happens overnight.

waspettes would be 50 pips up today off the cable hourlies.

EDIT: a waspette is obviously a follower of wasp!

Dc2000 ,

As long as it falls I am not really bothered.....DC2000 please do something.......
How has your trading been going on ?

Cheers
Rav

Its been a difficult day (from my perspective) My long trades on the EUR and Cable were stopped for an acceptable loss, though no loss is really ever acceptable, but sometime unavoidable. Anyway as the long cable trade was stopped out below the key level of 1.9700 and failed to recover this level at least twice. I have taken the view that cable has some further downward movement left. We could see cable trading at around the 1.9620 level over the next 24 hours or so. However, if cable can recover the 1.9700 level today and retain it, then (my Cable and EUR Short positions will certainly be taken out) and we should see the 1.9800 regained in short order and with ease.

75% in favour of the drop.

We shall see how this plays out. My thoughts only…..

Edit: Sorry recalc on the lower side. “We could see cable trading at around the 1.9620 level over the next 24 hours or so.

Last edited:
Reading bit of a mixed bag at the mo, no real confirmed sell, but longs also weak.

reading 2-1 get short, but if we get a pop up to test 1.9700/10 odd, i have to decide whether to get out with a small profit,(reverse) or hold for long. Depends I guess if the pop up, if any, is sustained. That'll tell me.

somethings gotta give . :)

what a crap day !
cable needs to get back to 700
with some strength , as soon as it pops up it shoot back down again