Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do nothing and Cable TANK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cable must break 9860 to continue downward move for remainig of month
fibre must brk 3500 to continue downward move for rest of month
else i need to close my shorts (9960, 9958, 3590) 8-(((

Clse belw those levels will be good for holding short further ... keeping my fingers cross

Last edited:
afternoon all,

well, I expected a more significant fall to have happened already. if we dont break 9840 we will be stuck within the larger weekly doji, and with a trend to reverse to the centre (9930) all week.

lets see.

j

edit: apologies for the spelling. had to correct center for centre.

9927 is breach pt for an impulse move from yesterdas high 9999 wave 1 for cable assuming current wave 4 ....
that's the EW "theory" ... :cool: I don't trade with it but just observation

looking for 100 pips @787 and then a very nice rest

Trading:LOL: easy life :LOL: but I did have sweaty palms there for a minute as it went 10k against me

queestin re competion

why cant set target, sl and limit or stop order in competition ?? only just tried it out a
few dya back. intersting.

Boomshackalack cool boy :LOL: one happy camper here

anyone looking to go long on Dow or cable for that matter only for a few smarties by 9pm

Monring all. This morning's breakout levels for me are 1.9750 and 1.9812. Really nice day yesterday and the last few weeks have been much better for breakout systems. More of the same please:cheesy:

Monring all. This morning's breakout levels for me are 1.9750 and 1.9812. Really nice day yesterday and the last few weeks have been much better for breakout systems. More of the same please:cheesy:

Morning Offshore,
Hope all's well down the other end of the Island. :D
The cable has just broken through the low of yesterday and I think this could pave the way for the breakout you're looking for. It's struggled with this low since it formed yesterday evening and has now gone through on the third attempt at it.

no position here at the moment, price indicates a 681 needs to be hit but Im uncomfortable from this level and would prefer 819 before entering a short

morning,

was short from 90 early morning (the advantages of a small child :D ),

made the schoolrun, moved stop to BE, came back and stopped out. :mad:

so, back to square one.

Morning everyone. I've been making all the wrong calls over the past few days. Does anybody have a position for today?

Morning everyone. I've been making all the wrong calls over the past few days. Does anybody have a position for today?

Holding a long from 1.9765 , looking for 1.9770. to hold me in. upside, 1.9820/31 , poss break higher ? who knows.

got to say that downside is my preferred scenario, and given the moves in the yen pairs, and in GBPJPY and GBPCHF in particular enhancing this view.

however, price is starting to signal a move up. a bit conflicting. missed EY move completely, so wont complain. probably will have to wait for US news to trigger a move.

good day

took a jpy short at 119.85 which i just banked for 28 pts. from the pull back it looks like 119.50 is strong support.

gotta b carful with long on cable, from EW perspective, it may by in wave 4 whcih will
resolve into 1 last leg of impulse down to wave 5 drop from 9 May high 1.9999.
wave 4 top could potentially bounce to 9840 level, but aftr that strong drop.

Well thats the EW analysis in "THEORY" .... I dont use it in any of me trade.

Im still of opinion 9860 broken means down for rest of month, culd be wrongfg.

Fibre drop is less impulsive ...

2.000 was always a good long term sell. its not oversold now and might go down to 1.93

life is just peachy!

hope all is well and evreyone had a quick drink with Blairs speech!