Currency Trading May 7 - 11

BOE will:

• Do nothing and Cable range

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do nothing and Cable TANK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DC has his 819, great call but dollar looks negative to me. If chf can get below 2175 we might see some decent downside....

Update...sorry DC, I shouldn't have doubted you:cheesy:

guess DC got filled...to the pip:eek:

I am aside. too much chop chop for now for my liking. question is if it will break.

On the different attempts at 2.000 in the last months, 9730, 9750, 9770 and 9820 were significant resistance levels.

On the way down it should be the same. 9820 appears cleared and tested. 9770 has been breached and so far rejected, and 9750 hasnt been touched. lets see if it takes it or we stay in chop chop.

my view is chop chop for the next 45 mins, but then again, its my opinion. lol.

j

still long at mo, locked in some pips with stop now @ 1.9785. if its gonna go higher, then thats all the room im givin it from here,and i think thats generous.

stop now at 1.9795, plenty of room if its going up, crank it in. dont want to be left holding if the **** falls out of it.

well its trading above it at the mo, just moved my stop to 1.9810 to lock in on my long, but considering longs at this point then any lower than 19810 I see as a bit too low.

I agree - keep locking that profit in and we'll see how high it can go for now!

Right just closed out long @ 1.9838.

just based on that tic pressure. Still might be some upside left in it, but im done with it.

I took a small short on that nudge back up, short 1.9835 , downside, see if it drifts towards 1.9805 . Gonna crank the stop down , when if it trades 1.9820 to lock in couple of pips profit.

Got my stop now @ 19832. tight, but no heroics this time of week.... I can see 1.9805, looks tempting ?

closed that out 1.9817 , thats me done. I get twitchy when you watch the quote go 813 instantly 16, then 17. especially this time of week.

Still holding this USDJPY position, may leave it over the weekend, not sure though. Have a good weekend all!