FX Trading May 21-25

Cable at 2.000 and above will happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4-pm: major action over?
if it remains until midnight, we have a potential morning star pattern on the dailies.
(bearish)
either way, its a pretty narrow range, so a breakout of the highs/lows a better bet than indicator-based trading?

1.9850-ish is also the 38% retrace of the recent downmove (thought the 50% retrace was going to get hit last night, but didnt materialise. nor today. )

closed at 1.3432 for 8 pips. This isn't even fun anymore. It really isn't.

Here is your trading record today Compounding:

You went Long

You went Short
You changed your stop
You changed it again
You changed it again

Then You went Short and long at the same time..
You closed the short
Then you closed the Long

Is there any Madness to your Method?

Atilla,
Really not sure what to make of it all, 2 lower lows today from yesterdays high and failure to break yesterdays high...maybe we ARE just consolidating before the next leg up.
Patience is the key as always.

H&S possible formation on DOW. If it tanks Cable will rally. Especially as some analyst on Bloomberg suggesting Fed will cut rates if unemployment looks like rising.

Cable is holding 850 well.

Any ideas guys.?

Good work!

I m short July Brent at 71.74..as you say..a very dangerous beast.

Nice one! Thanks! I believe it was a certain zuke who introduced me to crude oil ;)
Do you trade Nymex? What do you see long term i.e 4 hour and daily?

H&S possible formation on DOW. If it tanks Cable will rally. Especially as some analyst on Bloomberg suggesting Fed will cut rates if unemployment looks like rising.

Cable is holding 850 well.

Any ideas guys.?

I see bearish engulsfing outside bar on the 4hr, not too aufait with fundamental analysis and how dow and cable are correlated etc, so presently neutral to bull on cable.
Still holding Dow shorts from earlier this afternoon at 13614. Trailers at 13555 but will move up if threatened as I am biased short medium term on the dow.

You are going to get caned on this one……

"Canned" would imply mean losing money on a trade. I don't lose trades anymore. Never. It is illogical for me to lose money on a trade when I see everything in logic :). We are not looking at the same market. That's the difference here.

"Canned" would imply mean losing money on a trade. I don't lose trades anymore. Never. It is illogical for me to lose money on a trade when I see everything in logic :). We are not looking at the same market. That's the difference here.

ROFL :LOL:

>Cable is holding 850 well. <

yes saw that yesterday. there is a similar thing 15/16 may. a big jump up then a while above 850 then a big drop to 770. its currently on 20 ma daily. my mystic meg prediction is a rise till lunch then a mild sell off for holiday for those who haven't gone already. for more info call my prediction hotline only £5 a min.

I know we’re not. In fact your not even on the same planet.

"caned" NOT "canned. In America you might say "Whooping" or similar, Curious.

You “can” a pilchard, etc..

Last edited:
had enough for today.

2 trades:
1: went short cable 1.9855, stopped out for -20. (1-2-3 as per my screenshot this morning)
2: went short again 1.9865 later in afternoon, still open, with SL at 1.9890 (top of highest bar today. bigger SL due to leaving it overnight)

Bon soiree les Chaps....:cheesy:

good i didnt trade cable today. would have been smacked.

I can only see about 10 comments, and the rest says...ignored, ignored, ignored. Is anything going on there.....:LOL:

mind the inside daily bar trendie.....in the 4hour you will see a bearish outside bar....nice for a breakout trader :cool: