FX-2007: Apr 08nd > Apr 13th

Where do you think we are heading this week

• 200 pips higher than last week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi all,
Currently long GBPUSD and EURJPY with modest position sizes. Both seem to be grinding higher though the latter is struggling with the 160 level.

jacinto said:
simple reason. i dont make calls. i take my trades. dont need to prove myself to anyone.

regular posters here know i post my losses or my wins typically after the event. and i do post the losses.

havent posted much lately though..

Good call jacinto,

I looked at it and shyed away from it... Still some way to go it seems. I think we are looking at 1.9800 now. With the benefit of hindsight looking at my hourly charts and BB I can see a clear break out from 1.9670 levels. Pull back to 1.9670 and off it goes.

Looking at gold there is something stirring in the wind... Don't like it at all. :(
Very tempted to go long. May do so if gold breaks 680.

To all out there when gold rises it's because the $ is at risk and uncertainty abounds.

thanks atilla.

actually it was rather straightforward. 4 hour chart makes an inverted hammer (breakout and pullback). the stop is very tight. a cheeky 8 pips. lol. did take a long before that with a small loss also, but well, what can one say.

this time, IMO, think 60 min bar will make a pinbar, and will go back to 9670-80, and not reach target at 9770. im done for the day.

j

jacinto said:
simple reason. i dont make calls. i take my trades. dont need to prove myself to anyone.

regular posters here know i post my losses or my wins typically after the event. and i do post the losses.

havent posted much lately though..

Is it just live results then? anyway lighten up. I admire your postings.

It's not an attack on you.

TPF

Last edited:
The Pearl Fisher said:
Is it just live results then?

TPF

this thread goes back a long time. before you joined. the environement has always been friendly.

I will assume your question is genuine and that you are not looking for a fight.

if you read back on the different weekly threads before you joined, you will see what i mean. if not, ask any poster here. I post my good trades and my bad trades.

by the way, the pinbar is almost complete and will trigger the "early" short i took before.

jacinto said:
this thread goes back a long time. before you joined. the environement has always been friendly.

I will assume your question is genuine and that you are not looking for a fight.

if you read back on the different weekly threads before you joined, you will see what i mean. if not, ask any poster here. I post my good trades and my bad trades.

by the way, the pinbar is almost complete and will trigger the "early" short i took before.

It was was a genuine question. I'm getting used to the fact you get your head ripped off round here for asking anything. Its a shame...

If this board was a real place, nobody would dare to walk out alone.

TPF

Hi all

Like a g I'm long cable and EUR/JPY although annoyingly the market fell just shy of my first target level at 16011 but I did reduce my cable at 42. Hopefully we will have another go above 160 in EUR/JPY , although I don't expect any fireworks this afternoon and with the weather so nice, I'll call it a day quite soon.

no worries TFP, misunderstandings happen.

this thread is one of the few where all of us wont allow WW to happen.

j

The Pearl Fisher said:
Still see no outcome for GBP with this little performance.

I am of the opinion that it is one of those times in which you “trade what you see”

No real reason for it, but trade with it.

So with that I am long @ 1.9713 stop @ 1.9690

TPF

Waited for the 745 to come around for the second time and exited.

Closed @ 1.9745 (+32)

TPF

I still fancy GBP longs today. Might risk getting back in if it pulls back to around 1.9710

Anybody got any good reasons to be in at the moment?

TPF

The Pearl Fisher said:
Back in long @ 1.9715 (stop loss = 32 profit from previous trade 1.9683)

TPF

Gone short @1.9718. This is a 23% retrace. Expecting it to go to 38% which is my target @ 1.9690.

SL @ 1.9730. I appreciate if there is a bounce back don't wish to be in it.

Also, price has moved below MAs including 55 on the 10 min charts.

If 1.970 struggles may come out sooner.

Here is the chart I've been looking at today...

I thought it would hit the SAR line and turnd down for a retrace and so it has...

I'm now expecting some retrace back to 1.96 levels. Perhaps 61% retrace to 1.9655 level.

Went short a little late but looking at these 4 hour charts, I'm hoping to maintain my shrot...

Did T2W take a hit today? Anybody else have problems?

Attachments

• Cable-070410B.gif
    Cable-070410B.gif
    44.3 KB · Views: 214
Has anybody had any trouble getting on the T2W board all late afternoon and evening?

Only just been able to get back on.

Unable to post my trades.

TPF

Morning all

Was short looking for 650 but stopped out at b/even and now long from 765. Have moved stop to b/even once price went to new high for day at 780.

Will take profits at 820 and reenter long if 835 breaks, otherwise will short.

Good luck everyone :LOL:

This is wat u told us in terms of GBPUSD graph !

wat kind of bs wud u like to tell us ?

Attachments

• Gbpusd.jpg
    Gbpusd.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 216
pssonice said:

Let me explain better as your English might be letting you down.

Yesterday evening I was short (had sold) whilst the price was at 1.9736.
When the price dropped I moved my stopp loss to 1.9736 (breakeven for me)
During the Asia session the price rose
I got stopped out at breakenven.

This morning I bought (went long) when the price was at 1.9765
After it rose and boke through this morning's initial high (1.9777) I moved my stop to 1.9765
It is my intention to take profits at 1.9820 as this is an area of previous strong resistance and the hourly studies are overbought.

However if the price breaks through previous strong resistance at 1.9835 I believe that stop losses being triggered will propell the price higher so I will rebuy.

Hope this is clearer - and thank you for your valuable input

Last edited:
pssonice said:

pssonice - would you like to lose the attitude please? No more posts like this thankyou. First warning.