Futures Skype Room

You'll live to regret the "Monkies" incident. Mark my words. Your grammar and spelling will be scrutinised constantly.

Are you letting Pelzar in? Does he/she realise we're just a bunch of fools making money occassionally?
I act like a fool sure; but when i'm full time trading i make ticks 18/20 days of the months baby.

:medieval:

Gladys will probably PM you his skype id. I won't be around today but will see you later in the week.

Sorry; i wasn't on today because something came up and i had to go meet several people.

x

Do you guys use Twitter updates? Not sure I want to hear voices in my head in addition to the existing ones.

If you want to join in, PM Gladiator as it's his gig. There are 3 of us show just type skype rubbish at each other. It is not very serious, the trading being inidental to the horsing around. Occassionally we end up discussing the market but because we all trade very differently, it's not a place where 'live calls' have any value to us.

We don't tweet. We do talk a lot about Caramel Latte's.

I thought i'd bump this because we got a new guy in the Skype room and hes awesome; so maybe there are more guys out there like him.

... I also made this post so that i had my 888 post, which shall now remain for a while.

Last edited: