Futures Skype Room

Done - I'll go with the shaver and possibly throw in a Karcher Pressure Washer

Midsummer you goon - all-nighter, dressed as druids and doing what druids did which is basically getting leathered and goosing young and old ladies alike. Might even build a small replica stonehenge but something like 1:20 scale so that you can sit on top of one of the runes/stones/whatever when you get a bit tired.

Anyway, I see that lads journal is quite random. I think Timsk looks like 50% of Gilbert and George. Did he get you in shape for Gladiator?

I deliberately avoided the gap play today because I thought 5-6pts was a bit much especially as some goon hoovered up a load at 4am this morning and looked like they meant it. Seems I might have been wrong.

Anyway, market schmarket.

I thought u meant ' Midsummer night murders' - Like the TV program i saw once.

I'm not trading today.

Scores on the doors;
After deciding not to trade today after some incidents in the morning -
I did one trade. Which due to low market volatility/movement i exited.
Breakeven - Commisions; Another win for the broker.

Sorry dude - somebody needed to talk to me - I didn't expect them to talk to me for over half and hour though.

Chose not to do a gap play as I had little confidence in the gap being closed. It did come close though, with 0.75pts of Fridays RTH close so anybody ballsy enough to have a go would have got a nice few points.

Off to play poker this evening with a group of (other) hopeless players in our low stakes/high argument christmas tournament

Last edited:
Sorry dude - somebody needed to talk to me - I didn't expect them to talk to me for over half and hour though.

Chose not to do a gap play as I had little confidence in the gap being closed. It did come close though, with 0.75pts of Fridays RTH close so anybody ballsy enough to have a go would have got a nice few points.

Off to play poker this evening with a group of (other) hopeless players in our low stakes/high argument christmas tournament

No problem at all... :cry:

As for the gap...
I, unconventionally, call a gap closed when it fills the window between (for an up gap) the open and previous high... Rather than playing it right back to the previous days settlement.
Also; Its better to follow your instincts than to trade against them... It'll only end in tears in the long run. If you can't trust yourself then...

Good luck on the poker tournament.

If you are looking for more room members I would be interested. I scalp the e-mini. go for 2 to 3 tics a trade avg 12 trades a day. Buy the breaks sell the rallies trader.

Didn't trade today, still feeling ill after yesterday morning. So decided to have a rest today...
Looking forward to tommorows FOMC minutes though :) Should make up for the two days off.

& Hunter1, Yeah sweet. Thats cool, a bit of diversity in your approach from mine which is always nice.

+ Gladiatorx14 on Skype

+ Your american so you'll have the inside numbers ;)

2.5pts from a gap. No breakout/reversal opportunites in sight. Maybe tomorrow with the news.

@Hunter - you'll be the 3rd scalper. I'm the only swinger. Timsk, where are you?

Great I'll call tomorrow morning. Wish I had the inside numbers. If I did would be South Pacific laughing at the world.

Timsk, where are you?
Thanks for the kind offer guys, but I'll have to decline for the time being. I'm still on sim' at the moment and won't being going over to real money until the New Year - at which point I'll need to focus, focus, focus. I've always been pants at multi-tasking and being an old git doesn't help! Good luck with it anyway!
(y)
Tim.

Thanks for the kind offer guys, but I'll have to decline for the time being. I'm still on sim' at the moment and won't being going over to real money until the New Year - at which point I'll need to focus, focus, focus. I've always been pants at multi-tasking and being an old git doesn't help! Good luck with it anyway!
(y)Tim.

Doors open whenever you fancy joining us. To be fair the last 3 days have been 2 gap plays from me and not very much scalping from the scalpers. I suspect they will come into their own tomorrow.

Today we established that we've all slept with a crazy girl and regretted it and Weigh is improving his abs using a workout recommended by Gladys.

Yesterday:
3 trades
+ 4 ticks
- 2 ticks
+ 4 ticks

Hunter also joined us and he is very cool from New Mexico (Which is in Americo), he has 6 years experience and also a really nice guy.

Otherwise in terms of the E-mini S&P 500 - Flat Flat Flat, low volatility day... Even the news about the interest rates only sparked a 3 point range. Today i'm going to be doing much more scalp, lower target plays, playing the ranges.

Sweet x

I have a shocking hangover today. I will not be trading.

Congratulations on having your first whole pint and finishing it.

Did your limits get filled? I
I think @ 1096.50 we're going to have a big retrace (higher) after the close below. (Bear Trap)

Last edited:
Congratulations on having your first whole pint and finishing it.

Did your limits get filled? I
I think @ 1096.50 we're going to have a big retrace (higher) after the close below. (Bear Trap)

I had two. That's the problem.

Didn't get filled - thought the interest rate decision might have pushed it up a little further. Think I have missed my opportunity for a reversal which would have triggered on Sunday night had I done my homework like I normally do before market open. Next stop for me is 1080.

Never mind, sure there will be another opportunity.

Hunter making you look like an Amateur?

Another successful gap play for 2.5pts today. No breakout/reversal play opportunities for me this week. Waiting for 1080 to get hit again and then it's showtime.

Weigh and I spoke extensively behind Gladys' back after he left. No sign of Hunter - think he's figured out just how shody we are.

sorry about today lads a bit under today so didnt trade. nice gap trade Rob. I may have to start stealing a few of those myself.

sorry about today lads a bit under today so didnt trade. nice gap trade Rob. I may have to start stealing a few of those myself.

I don't think Gladys should have traded this week. He recounted what happened to him on Monday. We all ended up, up yesterday. I think we're knocking it on the head until 4th Jan now but I daresay I'll have a sniff around next week for gaps. Take it easy H and have a good holidays if we don't speak before the new year.

Mmmm Not the best of weeks in terms of profitability or preferable market behaviour...
I'm finished until 2010, so just going to take some time off to do some shizzle.

I'm not going to be on at all next week to check on the markets or anything or i'll end up avoiding a break from them. So i'll come back and it'll be fun to check the numbers.

Robster; If you talked extensively behind my back then interestingly enough all conversations that i create (Which i created) are saved and loaded automatically on my login, in other words i could check your conversation, but i probably cba because it'll be about neural network and lacking of explanation.

Next year i may focus on a different market, YM or NQ and take a break from the ES, just to see how it goes.

x Laters

I meant to say; I bought my mum (Robster) Agent Provociteur Diamond Dust Perfume ... Check it out, looks fancy. Also Black eyed peas ablum and some BBC series.

Byee

Robster; If you talked extensively behind my back then interestingly enough all conversations that i create (Which i created) are saved and loaded automatically on my login, in other words i could check your conversation, but i probably cba because it'll be about neural network and lacking of explanation.

Check out the conversation - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'll explain NN's to you in the new year. Have a good one fella.