Futures Skype Room

i always wondered wheres the skype chat room? someone can show me the link?

Skype is a downloadable software package which allows visual/auditory/typing communication between users - A bit like msn, only a bit more sophisticated. The chat room is therefore on there, where people add my username and i possibly add them to the group. Its not an browser-based chat, there is no link.

Cheers

Hi guys,

I trade brent ans gas from an arcade just outside London. I have been reading your post for a while and wanted to ask how many ticks profits you are looking for in each trade because you seem to be in and out very quickly?

Thanks

Pells

For day trading i aim for around 4 ticks per trade (on the ES), 10 ticks in the YM and the same ratio for the NQ ... I consider myself a low frequency scalper - Aiming for small bounces or quick momentum, rather than holding a directional position, however i do that via a sepparate swing trading account.

Cheers

There was just something really newb about it all though.

Our sky is ok, so it must be your box/card - call them. As for your other responsibilities, send your brother to bed, ring for a chinese and leave the dog outside if it is trashing the place.

BTW - we're going to get an English Springer Spaniel. Can come out running with me and can also fetch quarry after I've shot it.

The answer to Weigh's question is that they are genetically engineered that way to improve the taste of coffee. He should spend more time in pubs where the staff are similarly bred to please the punters.

Sky fixed itself this morning, ended up watching slumdog millionaire last night, which was good but i think they totally fluked it.
I did make a chinese; sweet and sour sauce + Microwaved rice + Chicken (If that counts)
The dog calmed down ;)

I'll google English spriner spaniel in a minute, 'fetch quarry after i've shot it ' lol

Going to the pub for coffee ? Do people do that ? :|

Going to the pub for coffee ? Do people do that ? :|

They do here in Berkshire. I don't though because I'm of a generation that associate pubs with beer.

Do you think Pelzar and Everyone realise that we just horse around in the chat room rather than shout 'Ascending triangle forming, fingers at the ready'.

BTW Pelzar, 1-4pts on a gap play, min 8pts for a swing trade. In positions from anywhere between 1 day and 2 weeks.

Last edited:
if one was to be 'accepted' to play with the high flyiers that you are can just talk via text as im ina busy trading room?

if one was to be 'accepted' to play with the high flyiers that you are can just talk via text as im ina busy trading room?

This may be the case for high fliers, but for the mediocre that we are, we are exclusively typing and horsing around. TBH we all trade, occassionally when we open positions we tell each other, but most of the time is passing time and lulz.

It helps me but tbh I normally join in when I know there isn't likely to be much going on, so it has a social element to it. When I need to focus, I normally don't chat.

It looks the same as it always has been. Also it is "It's" not "Its".

Monkies.

No .... Not the ACTUAL signature; its my new SIGNATURE within the actual written part (a bit like some people like to write in purple, now ... Gladiator has a ...)

:medieval:

It looks the same as it always has been. Also it is "It's" not "Its".

Monkies.

On the subject of punctuation (Yes i did just check the spelling of that word on google) you shouldn't have one word sentences.

Ah - you is pink. You need some kitten heels to go with it.

You can have a one word sentence providing the word is an imperative.

Stop.

Ah - you is pink. You need some kitten heels to go with it.

You can have a one word sentence providing the word is an imperative.

Stop.

I'd imperative you in the face if you didn't know i was there and there was an 100% certainty i'd get away without being harmed.

You'll live to regret the "Monkies" incident. Mark my words. Your grammar and spelling will be scrutinised constantly.

Are you letting Pelzar in? Does he/she realise we're just a bunch of fools making money occassionally?