Futures Skype Room

Right boys, I'll be back in the game on Tuesday so I'll skype you before market open.

Same.

I was tempted a minute ago to check this website for anyone that made a post @ exactly 12pm last night, because thats basically the most loserish thing i can think of. But then i thought that actually, be pretty loserish for me to search for such a thing.
Anyway; To conclude, my new years eve was terrible... Awful. I'm still kindof drunk, its kinda weird; I think i may have a hang over tommorow; Even though i was drinking last night. Its just lasting forever. My typing is good but i can't walk properly.

Too many WKD's then?
In private i shall reveal to you what i drank; I grossly overdrank, i'm a light weight and i drank an unbelievable amount - To list on the internet forum would sound boastful so i shant because as you maybe know, i'm totally modest as to trying to act masculine, as proven by my openness to enjoying High School Musical and of drinking Smirn Off Ice by choice.
But basically i drank so much its amazing that no injuries occured.

I will probe you more about all these shennanigans on tuesday young man.
Oh, & P.s.

This year we're going to make a system... Team-work style... Now i know your against the idea because i'm useless and can't code but... Thats why i need a 'Team'.
Now, i'm not thinking like an indicator system; Bit more complex maybe, but i have some ideas.... Obviously i've no ability to create these but i'll do all the dirty work while you do the hard work. (Dirty work basically just involves nothing, its a pretty clean job)
I'm confident as a team we'd just make money... I was also thinking it should be based around non-leveraged, and not NECCESARILY AUTOMATED (but mechanical) and target lower gains than aggressive futures trading (30-50% this year); However, we could just make a trend following market maker in the futures or something. Anyway, just an idea, what do you think?

Also; I wanted to run an options strategy by you guys; Its possibly a bit stupid...

I've said to much.

However, we could just make a trend following market maker in the futures or something. Anyway, just an idea, what do you think?

I've already written one of these :)

I'm going to run it in tandem to my discretionary this year to see how it compares.....

I've already written one of these :)

I'm going to run it in tandem to my discretionary this year to see how it compares.....
Damn it, all my dreams shattered...
Guess its down to me;
C++ Coding
' Buy WHEN account name: Robster970 market making system Buys & Sell WHEN account name: Robster970 market making system sells'

My other system:
' Buy WHEN account name: Weighbridge Sells & Sell WHEN account name: Weighbridge Buys'

Now i just need to figure out where to copy & paste this coding - Word maybe?

Weigh and I can teach you how to code, although I suspect your talents may lie more with generating cash rather than generating code....

I don't want anyone in the rooms to think I am rude. You haven't been seeing me because I find it almost impossible to read and type and trade.

I would be open to starting an ES/YM/NQ room if it was an audio room. I can talk and trade as long as we are talking about what we see in the mkts and trading. If anyone is interested let me know.

Todays trading was pretty solid...
Came in late, having visited the recommended 'slug' in Milton Keynes (By Weighbridge) and missed the initial down movement.
Fortunately there was still a bit of momentum left to the downside...
First trade was trying to fade the downtrend and i got a 0.5 fine for doing so...
Next trade; Waited for a breakout to new lows and then Shorted into a re-test @ 1131.25
exit @ 1129.75
+ 1.50
Total for the day: 4 ticks - 2 RT commisions.

Finally i had a limit order pending that wasn't filled; Richard had one too, one tick below mine! Which was filled... But i didn't hear how he got on with that because i had to leave.

Personally i've decided to incorporate a trend indication into my trading beyond my eyes, and i'm going to try create rules to abide by regarding when to trade with that trend and when to do fades... Because on researching/analysing 2009 results i've found that i make significantly more money on trades that are labelled as 'trends' and therefore if i focused on only these i could maximise them gains.

Anyway; Monday ftw.

I got hung out to dry today because I traded like an idiot. Then I went to the pub.

I got hung out to dry today because I traded like an idiot. Then I went to the pub.
Then you got drunk ...
Then you went home and shouted at your wife ...
Then you woke up and pretended nothing happened ...

1/10 women say they have experienced abuse partners; please donate £2 per month to help poor wives such as Robsters live a happier life.

They are counting on you.

Anywayyyy - Yeah; what type of trading were you doing ? How many trades/ losses ?

Gap - 3pt loss, not a problem.
Swing - 4pt loss as stop was hit, not a problem.

Then I tried to catch the falling dagger instead of just waiting for support to get hit.

4pts when trend line was broken (I don't normally play trend bounces)
5pts when intermediate support was hit and broken. Price action told me to get out, I ignored.

So 16pts lost yesterday, 7 legit, 9 stupid.

Will be giving myself a stern talking to tomorrow night when I prep for the week.

Gap - 3pt loss, not a problem.
Swing - 4pt loss as stop was hit, not a problem.

Then I tried to catch the falling dagger instead of just waiting for support to get hit.

4pts when trend line was broken (I don't normally play trend bounces)
5pts when intermediate support was hit and broken. Price action told me to get out, I ignored.

So 16pts lost yesterday, 7 legit, 9 stupid.

Will be giving myself a stern talking to tomorrow night when I prep for the week.
You'll recover it; just one of them days where your fading a decent move.

Terrible news: I'm looking after house/puppy/ little brother for the weekend ... So pretty boring cooking meals etc, and then the worst thing has happened - Sky hasn't got a signal - so all i've got is the internet - Which is limited by megavideo only allowing x amount of minutes... So pretty bored.

The puppy just went mental outside too; hes seriously fast, he was like circling me and occasionally jumping up, but at a really weirdly fast speed, like i couldn't see him as its dark so he kept surprising me even though he was always within a 10m radius.

In other news; Weighbridge has been wondering why Costa staff are flat-chested.

Omg. Wrote the above message... Walk into the kitchen and hes knocked the bin over and eating everything he can in the space of 3 minutes. Grrrr

You'll recover it; just one of them days where your fading a decent move.

Terrible news: I'm looking after house/puppy/ little brother for the weekend ... So pretty boring cooking meals etc, and then the worst thing has happened - Sky hasn't got a signal - so all i've got is the internet - Which is limited by megavideo only allowing x amount of minutes... So pretty bored.

The puppy just went mental outside too; hes seriously fast, he was like circling me and occasionally jumping up, but at a really weirdly fast speed, like i couldn't see him as its dark so he kept surprising me even though he was always within a 10m radius.

In other news; Weighbridge has been wondering why Costa staff are flat-chested.

There was just something really newb about it all though.

Our sky is ok, so it must be your box/card - call them. As for your other responsibilities, send your brother to bed, ring for a chinese and leave the dog outside if it is trashing the place.

BTW - we're going to get an English Springer Spaniel. Can come out running with me and can also fetch quarry after I've shot it.

The answer to Weigh's question is that they are genetically engineered that way to improve the taste of coffee. He should spend more time in pubs where the staff are similarly bred to please the punters.

Hi guys,

I trade brent ans gas from an arcade just outside London. I have been reading your post for a while and wanted to ask how many ticks profits you are looking for in each trade because you seem to be in and out very quickly?

Thanks

Pells

Hi guys,

I trade brent ans gas from an arcade just outside London. I have been reading your post for a while and wanted to ask how many ticks profits you are looking for in each trade because you seem to be in and out very quickly?

Thanks

Pells