ftse 100 trading.com

I managed to get hold of a recording of this guy's "training" he charges £2.5k for!

Basically, he looks for gaps on a one minute chart. Gaps based on spreadbetting data feeds. Yes, you read that right - so it varies between brokers. He trades to the gap edge when the price moves away from it more than point and takes multiple positions based on this flawed, no-edge crap.

It's 'clever' in a scammy way as it works frequently and he'll take lots of points quite quickly. The problem comes as he uses no stops and is leveraged at £20 per point on his DEMO ACCOUNT. When it goes right and he puts on his website he's made £4k demo money in a day, he doesn't tell you he had about 250k of demo exposure / risk to do so. And when price moves away and doesn't work (as it always will on occasions), he has no risk management, so he loses £50k of pretend money, it means nothing to him ,whilst all his customer accounts are blown.

Avoid this fraud.

I managed to get hold of a recording of this guy's "training" he charges £2.5k for!

Basically, he looks for gaps on a one minute chart. Gaps based on spreadbetting data feeds. Yes, you read that right - so it varies between brokers. He trades to the gap edge when the price moves away from it more than point and takes multiple positions based on this flawed, no-edge crap.

It's 'clever' in a scammy way as it works frequently and he'll take lots of points quite quickly. The problem comes as he uses no stops and is leveraged at £20 per point on his DEMO ACCOUNT. When it goes right and he puts on his website he's made £4k demo money in a day, he doesn't tell you he had about 250k of demo exposure / risk to do so. And when price moves away and doesn't work (as it always will on occasions), he has no risk management, so he loses £50k of pretend money, it means nothing to him ,whilst all his customer accounts are blown.

Avoid this fraud.

Thanks for the update I was just about to try this out for a month...

Hi, I thought I'd share my first few days with David the FTSE100TRADER. So far I'm happy. You pay a monthly sub for live trading signals and some and stress some methodology. He trades Live all be it on demo you can see the points and p/l adding up. To be honest it is irrelevant that it is demo because you can't rig it as he trades in real time. Its an insight into why and when trades are taken which I'm sure when I have been with him for some time I could work out why and what was done and for what reason. Yes he offers a course to explain his methodology which I'm sure would be worth it for anybody looking to be full time or if you have the money to want to learn the knowledge. He posts daily results on Skype of which you can see at the end of each session, morning and premium depending on which sub you take. It is a very transparent service. The guys on here stating why he would trade on demo it really is irrelevant isn't it? If the trades are live and are in profit what does it matter as we all know on a demo you can still lose.

David you said his name was? Have we met him before? I see the FSA have caught up with him already.

I had to take a look on utube to see what fantasy he has in his latest video. I checked out his new site and saw he is charging £125 per month for early morning trading and £250 per month for premium service and I nearly fell off the chair laughing when I saw he wanted £2500 for his trading course.

The guy used to come on the forum of advfn ftse thread, username hithere, and we all knew he was rubbish. One of his ploys was to announce he had just gone short or long and he scalped 10 points at £100 per point all in the name to find a mug to join his site but back in those days he charged £50 per month and everybody who joined him lost money. I knew somebody on the site who used his service and he knew people still in the service so I got to know all his losing trades and his way of trading was if the market went down to keep on going long time and time again after being stopped out. I do remember after a massive Friday fall he went short late into the evening to let it run over the weekend saying the ftse would keep on falling next week, that's after he had been long all day. I still can't work out till today why he went short and there is no surprise on the sunday at 10pm the ftse took a nice little bounce and he lost.

I don't use adfvn anymore so I don't know if he still uses the site but if any of the ftse threads have a hithere its him. I know he lives in france but nobody knew where, it was always kept a secret and he lost £50K betting the ftse once, cleaned his pot out completely and that happened more than once. The mugs must be getting less and less so he has had up his subscriptions.

The dates I am referring to are between 2003 and 2005.

Last edited:
FTSE100 trader

Hi all,

I'm new here and to trading. I have seen this online and I have been tempted to join. Its £250 per month for the "premium" service and £125 for trades posted on Skype.

I'm going to try it and will post my experience.

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm new here and to trading. I have seen this online and I have been tempted to join. Its £250 per month for the "premium" service and £125 for trades posted on Skype.

Thanks

Don't waste your money, if he was any good he wouldn't need mugs to subscribe to his services to give him a living.

Hi all,

Thanks

Don't waste your money, if he was any good he wouldn't need mugs to subscribe to his services to give him a living.

Potshot, I must say I was very surprised to see that I've actually made money using this service. Yes it was an up front £250 + initial deposit into the trading account, but it's been a great surprise that I made all the money back with some tasty profit.

Potshot, I must say I was very surprised to see that I've actually made money using this service. Yes it was an up front £250 + initial deposit into the trading account, but it's been a great surprise that I made all the money back with some tasty profit.
Dont play with our intelligence in here you have 2 posts the one is that you gave 250 sterlines for the site the second that you gain money by using the site.
Do you believe we are retarted here?

Dont play with our intelligence in here you have 2 posts the one is that you gave 250 sterlines for the site the second that you gain money by using the site.
Do you believe we are retarted here?

Nero1, I'm not trying to sell anything here, nor am I trying to insult your intelligence. I'm just stating my experience with the service. Do I not have the right to air my views? Or is that a privilege only for people with 1000+ posts?

Guess with the kind of reply you gave to my comment was either a very defensive one or that of a 5 year old. You choose :)

P.S. it's 250 sterling... Not Sterlines... Guess we all know which of the options to select from above :D

Nero1, I'm not trying to sell anything here, nor am I trying to insult your intelligence. I'm just stating my experience with the service. Do I not have the right to air my views? Or is that a privilege only for people with 1000+ posts?

Guess with the kind of reply you gave to my comment was either a very defensive one or that of a 5 year old. You choose :)

P.S. it's 250 sterling... Not Sterlines... Guess we all know which of the options to select from above :D
Well you can certainly be the owner of the site and just making clones to attract people,so yes ,someone with 1000 posts in here is more trustworthy for sure.

Ha ha ha, yes I see why you are sceptical about my post. It's absolutely fine with your way of thinking :).

I know even if I say I'm NOT the owner, no one will believe me. It's fine, I'll just keep making money with FTSE100Pro and other members while you guys still try to find a good system :)

I hope you have read all the thread before you get carried away.

Course you my be here just to puff up the service since I see that you are offering to let others in on it as you have on the other thread on which you have just posted.

I hope you have read all the thread before you get carried away.

Course you my be here just to puff up the service since I see that you are offering to let others in on it as you have on the other thread on which you have just posted.

Hi Barjon,

I'm not "puffing up" the service as you like to call it. I'm just replying to a post as I thought it was the right thing to do.

Look guys I'm just another average Joe who is just trying to help. No point in trying to shoot me down for trying to spread the word on my experience.

Did I put a gun to someone's head for them to part with their hard earned money? No... So why attack me?

I'm just being honest here, if you think I'm talking out of my back-side then just ignore it and move on :)

Ha ha ha, yes I see why you are sceptical about my post. It's absolutely fine with your way of thinking :).

I know even if I say I'm NOT the owner, no one will believe me. It's fine, I'll just keep making money with FTSE100Pro and other members while you guys still try to find a good system :)
Its good for you that you want to help others :LOL:,i would advise you to show every day publicly in your site the gain or loss you have so that everything is transparent.
And you could post one month of the year your trades in real time so that people should see you are not selling bs.
I personally didht read the whole thread but if you are trustworthy and prove yourself then its ok

Its good for you that you want to help others :LOL:,i would advise you to show every day publicly in your site the gain or loss you have so that everything is transparent.
And you could post one month of the year your trades in real time so that people should see you are not selling bs.
I personally didht read the whole thread but if you are trustworthy and prove yourself then its ok

Yeah I guess you are correct. Let me tally up all my pips for October and November and I'll post it on here... But even if I do that, people may still think I'm bluffing and just making up numbers. So how can I prove it?

Yeah I guess you are correct. Let me tally up all my pips for October and November and I'll post it on here... But even if I do that, people may still think I'm bluffing and just making up numbers. So how can I prove it?

Satisfying yourself is all that matters, newtrad. Have a care, though, a month or two is damn all time to be drawing any conclusions and you should not ignore all that has been written on this thread until you have satisfied yourself properly.

In the meantime to point it up to people without any note of caution is irresponsible and can only lead to the conclusion that you have an "advertising" agenda.