ftse 100 trading.com

Forgot to add, he tries to up-sell you to pay £1000 for his 'training' as he just shouts out 'buy' and 'sell' but won't tell you why until you've done the training.

Another FTSE long at 5774. minimum stake. Guaranteed stop of 45 points to cover against GDP figures and may decide to leave open over weekend.

Ian

An email from David:

Good morning,

I am writing to let you know that all our clients will now be looked after by David James Markets once we have exchanged contracts.There is nothing that you need to do in order to continue receiving your rebates. David James Markets will operate under the same terms and conditions as us, therefore nothing will be changed. Although they will most likely offer more forms of payments than us. If, in the event you wish to opt out of receiving future rebates then please contact us, otherwise everything will continue as before with the only difference being that you will receive rebates from David James Markets instead of us. You will also receive an email from Davidjamesmarkets.com confirming this very soon.

Thankyou so much for your business and I wish all the best with your future trading.

Kind Regards,

Saisunee

His livescalping.com uses the same links as this David James Markets.

This link states that "because of what we offer all our clients, we believe the name David James Markets Ltd. will very soon be the world's leading broker."

David James Markets Ltd doesn't exist according to the companies' house and they aren't a broker.

No offence but this guy claims to have made 5000% in 40 weeks, common sense should tell you he is lying. As for the FSA warning that should speak for itself. No wonder he hides his website registration details and wont take calls.

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/pdf/ftse100.pdf

The guy is a genuis and offers free trials for the whole world to see that he is for real. He has changed my world around and I now know there is hope for me to become as good as him one day. I thought before, the world was only full of nasty people like some people who post on here who enjoy boyling over and try to destroy anything good around them. A word of advice to all: just ignore people such as this and they will give up and go away eventually but unfortunately they they will turn their nastiness onto someone else. See and learn things for yourself. Don't let them spoil thing for you. Anyhow, Just go and see the master ftse100trader for yourself. I am sure glad I did.

The guy is a genuis and offers free trials for the whole world to see that he is for real. He has changed my world around and I now know there is hope for me to become as good as him one day. I thought before, the world was only full of nasty people like some people who post on here who enjoy boyling over and try to destroy anything good around them. A word of advice to all: just ignore people such as this and they will give up and go away eventually but unfortunately they they will turn their nastiness onto someone else. See and learn things for yourself. Don't let them spoil thing for you. Anyhow, Just go and see the master ftse100trader for yourself. I am sure glad I did.

Lengendary?

Peter

i once tried him, he's full of sh**

If he's such a genius why does he trade on demo? He never disclosed that until he accidentally showed his account to his room. Then he had to make some BS up.

Hi, I thought I'd share my first few days with David the FTSE100TRADER. So far I'm happy. You pay a monthly sub for live trading signals and some and stress some methodology. He trades Live all be it on demo you can see the points and p/l adding up. To be honest it is irrelevant that it is demo because you can't rig it as he trades in real time. Its an insight into why and when trades are taken which I'm sure when I have been with him for some time I could work out why and what was done and for what reason. Yes he offers a course to explain his methodology which I'm sure would be worth it for anybody looking to be full time or if you have the money to want to learn the knowledge. He posts daily results on Skype of which you can see at the end of each session, morning and premium depending on which sub you take. It is a very transparent service. The guys on here stating why he would trade on demo it really is irrelevant isn't it? If the trades are live and are in profit what does it matter as we all know on a demo you can still lose.

Same old crap again in a different form by a different "trader". If you have a system and its works, why would you market it, makes sense to keep quiet fly, under the radar and milk the markets for you own gain.

The guys on here stating why he would trade on demo it really is irrelevant isn't it? If the trades are live and are in profit what does it matter as we all know on a demo you can still lose.

Thought provoking question of the day:

If he is trading on DEMO, then how is he earning a living?

1st correct answer wins.

Peter

Same old crap again in a different form by a different "trader". If you have a system and its works, why would you market it, makes sense to keep quiet fly, under the radar and milk the markets for you own gain.

Quite simply to earm more money.......

Thought provoking question of the day:

If he is trading on DEMO, then how is he earning a living?

1st correct answer wins.

Peter

That's a good question. However, if your picking up 8-20 pips a morning(before 9:30am) what does it matter?

That's a good question. However, if your picking up 8-20 pips a morning(before 9:30am) what does it matter?

But he isn't doing that, he is on DEMO. He cannot lose. If he calls 5 losses in a row who has lost their real hard earned money? YOU. He lost nothing, but has collected your monthly payment. After x number of losses he continues on like nothing is wrong but you might feel a bit light in the wallet because you are risking real money.

Peter

But he isn't doing that, he is on DEMO. He cannot lose. If he calls 5 losses in a row who has lost their real hard earned money? YOU. He lost nothing, but has collected your monthly payment. After x number of losses he continues on like nothing is wrong but you might feel a bit light in the wallet because you are risking real money.

Peter

I completely agree but what i'm telling you is I picked up 22 pips this morning 14 yesterday etc....all from guidence from David. It is so transparent, yes if he loses and you follow him pip for pip you will lose but what trader is 100% correct he does offer money back if you dont make 5 x monthly sub pretty good offer......have you tried him for a month? You seem pretty bitter towards his service have you had a bad expereince?

Just to clarify i wanted to share my experience with the service, everyone has there own opinion. I'm picking up ideas, new styles of trades, basically its working for me so far and i'm making gains.

There are so many of these would'nt it be great if we could take some time to look for ourselves. Maybe a panel of reviewers including mods and staff where we even enrol and try stuff out.

I suppose the problems make it impossible. Time is the biggest I guess, especially as we could be earning our own money while looking at this stuff, mind you if one of them turned out OK we might even earn a few pounds :cheesy:

Also, there's plenty of evidence on here where it is blindingly obvious that the product/service should be given a very wide berth and people still go ahead for all the reasons seasoned campaigners are aware of.

Still a good idea though IMHO.

I completely agree but what i'm telling you is I picked up 22 pips this morning 14 yesterday etc....all from guidence from David. It is so transparent, yes if he loses and you follow him pip for pip you will lose but what trader is 100% correct he does offer money back if you dont make 5 x monthly sub pretty good offer......have you tried him for a month? You seem pretty bitter towards his service have you had a bad expereince?

No, I've never tried his services nor am I bitter. I wouldn't know him if I tripped over him. I'm just trying to help you get an understanding of what is going on. The point I'm making is if he is not willing to risk his own money on his calls then why should you be willing to risk your money. I'd have a bit more respect if he was using a real money live account. But even so, these types of services are available everywhere you turn and nearly all of them end up in grief. There are hundreds of threads right here on t2w about some similar guy offering some similar service and it all went bad. The percentages are seriously stacked against you.

Peter

No, I've never tried his services nor am I bitter. I wouldn't know him if I tripped over him. I'm just trying to help you get an understanding of what is going on. The point I'm making is if he is not willing to risk his own money on his calls then why should you be willing to risk your money. I'd have a bit more respect if he was using a real money live account. But even so, these types of services are available everywhere you turn and nearly all of them end up in grief. There are hundreds of threads right here on t2w about some similar guy offering some similar service and it all went bad. The percentages are seriously stacked against you.

Peter

Ok, I take on board what your saying and I'm obviously slightly concerned. So far I have personally made good gains off of the back of his service and learnt some new things. But I understand what your saying. But for him to use real money what would that prove that he is willing to risk his money to teach you? Put yourself in his shoes if you are well informed and expereinced and good enough to teach why would you use real money when the results are the same demo or real. You can obviously use a demo aswell to learn the technique while subscribing thus risking nothing which means you would be paying a monthly to learn it isn't mandatory to use a real account to learn. The bonus is if you do(which I do) you make extra money. Total 54 pips between 8am-9:30am Tue,Wed,Thur average £25 a pip = £1350 :cheesy:

For a legendary member you obviuosly know dick about the markets. Why would you need to "keep quiet" about trades called on the FTSE and under the radar, what radar some of the biggest institutions and billion £ hedge funds trade the FTSE so even if you were "milking it" for a £million a day it would be more like dripping it, and even if you had a 1000 traders following you and it did make a difference it would only help to move the trade in your direction

I Have know experience with the guy but apparently you have with your judgemental "same old crap" comment sounds to me like the same old crap comment from someone that has to ad his pennys worth of ****e and disrespect a mans business without knowing anything about it him or his worth and skill as a trader, and if you knew the first thing about trading you would not mention "a system" a succesfull trader has a lot more than "a system"