Stupid cons

options

Just look at the bits in purple. Some cons are so stupid.

Mods if this is breaking any rules, Please delete

elitehead.jpg

Win Amazing Prizes In This "First Of Its Kind" Forex Trading Contest - Only 100 Entries Accepted

Sign up for this NO COST Forex trading contest and compete for these amazing prizes.

• 1st Place $1,000 Trading Rebate Certificate AND Free Copy Of The "Trading In Black And White Forex Trading Course". There's another secret prize worth $700 as well. That's over $2,000 in prizes. • 2nd Place $500 Trading Rebate Certificate AND Free Copy Of The "Trading In Black And White Forex Trading Course". There's another secret prize worth $700 as well. That's over $1,500 in prizes. • 3rd Place A Free Copy Of The "Trading In Black And White Forex Trading Course" and a secret prize worth $700. That's over $1,000 in prizes. Now, those are some great prizes. Especially considering that the "Trading In Black And White Forex Trading Contest" is FREE to enter.
You know what, I really want to see thousands of you enter this contest. So here's what I am going to do.
Just for entering the contest I'll give you....

Wait a minute, am I crazy? I can't tell you this right here. I'll never be able to go through all the emails I would get in response to this. Who wouldn't want to sign up for the contest if they knew they were getting $___ just for signing up.
In fairness to me, I only want those of you who are actually looking to get involved in Forex trading. Or, those of you who are already involved in Forex trading to sign up for this contest. If I disclose how much you will get just for signing up, everyone will sign up and that will ruin the spirit of the contest.
Sign Up Right Now And Win Your Share Of Thousands Of Dollars In Prizes While There Are Still 100 92 81 57 48 Spots Available

First Name: Last Name: Email Address:
I hate spam more than you do, so believe me I will never
share your email with anyone Privacy Policy

Once you register, you will receive the details of your entry prize and the rules to the contest.
I'll see you all in the contest,
Eddie Yakubovich
P.S. There are only 100 spots available in the "Trading In Black And White Forex Trading Contest" and many of them have already been filled. Sign up now to secure your seat and get your $___ just for registering.
;

I have seen this one on the net before. I think it's been going for a couple of years!

And that name at the bottom seems familiar to me in scam way but I just can't place it yet.

If anyone finds any other blatant scams/rips offs. Please post. But make sure they are scams.

This one does not have a start or finish date.

I see you've been searching for comps to play next week mate, me too :)

I stumbled on that one, or one similar, looks dodgy as hell, thanks for highlighting the dangers to members.

lol just having a perusal to see what is about.

Answer: Not a lot.

Did find one that looked interesting called Trade 2 lose. (No I kid you not)

The idea is to try to lose as much as you can. Not for me though. I've already spent my formative years doing that by the bucket load!

lol just having a perusal to see what is about.

Answer: Not a lot.

Did find one that looked interesting called Trade 2 lose. (No I kid you not)

The idea is to try to lose as much as you can. Not for me though. I've already spent my formative years doing that by the bucket load!

I wonder if we could get Goose to run a comp. at the place he works. It would generate a lot of new business for the new website (shortsandlongs.com)

A real money comp. would be great- i think someone mentioned it somewhere a few days ago- £100 real money over a month.

I wonder if we could get Goose to run a comp. at the place he works. It would generate a lot of new business for the new website (shortsandlongs.com)

A real money comp. would be great- i think someone mentioned it somewhere a few days ago- £100 real money over a month.

We had something similar here for a long while, our infamous stock trading comp.

Sponsored by finspreads, it used to run for a month and the winner had £500 credited to their fins account. Most folks loaded up on penny stocks and hoped for the best, if they actually traded that day bam! top of the leader board, get the direction wrong and straight to hell and the pit of shame beckoned. A fun comp which sadly died in the site revamp.

I can't believe etx set all that up to run for just 5 days, my guess would be that was a toe in the water job, see how things went as a promo tool. I'm hoping more to come from them as it was slick and professional.

You never know it may catch on amongst the other SB outfits, they do tend to copy and try out do each other on some things :)

Couple of years ago investors chronicle did a trading competition with Capital Spreads. It ran for 4 weeks, you start with £10k on Monday and the winner at the end of every week won £1000. I was at the top of the leaderboard one week for a couple of days until I blew up. There was no account reset facility - so you had to trade sensibly as you had to last until Friday.

Perhaps we should press Simon to do something similar in the new year.

I don't think I could stand another compo this week - I'd never get any work done in the office!