Eur/usd going stratospheric ?

i agree that you cannot rely on tips alone,however you would have made over 70 pips selling when i said.
but i am not an expert anyway.

thank you joe but i am not an expert.

Maybe you are an expert, but just don't know it. No one else in this thread could come up with an 80 pip tip. I don't even think they could come up with a 5 pip tip.

Don't forget to give us your next tip.

thank you for the compliment
but overall i have lost money.

Maybe you are an expert, but just don't know it. No one else in this thread could come up with an 80 pip tip. I don't even think they could come up with a 5 pip tip.

Don't forget to give us your next tip.

thank you for the compliment
but overall i have lost money.

I am recruiting potential vendors and you have the exact qualities I believe required to make it big in this altruistic shootofff of the trading industry.

Don't worry, I will train you up so that you will be well versed in vendor speak - we will reword your trading logic re cos price has moved up sharply it will sell off to the more catchy "what goes up, must come down" adage (surprised jungerns doesn't use this one) , and soon you will be selling your own al qaeda boxes, though there is only a limited amount available (this is key, scarcity of such products adds authenticity to the scam despite the fact I wld personally buy one of these boxes if every trader in the whole world also had one because you need to know what to do with them and that take practice or an introductory course from me for $666).

Please pm me a fabricated cv. We can also use these live calls to defend against all the haters on here.

Thanks.

i doubt it, europe is in bad shape, but heres a chart from zerohedge explaining the cycle, (or atleast as it has been)
Einhorn%20chart.jpg

i doubt it, europe is in bad shape, but heres a chart from zerohedge explaining the cycle, (or atleast as it has been)

Are they going to intervene again once it drops to a certain level? Also what about lot of shorts covering if it goes up.

Very unpredictable - I guess it's only good for some short time trades.

All problems are just blips in the long run. They are using the correct strategy to drag this problem into the longer term. There's no escaping everyone in the euro zone paying for the solution.

Yeah everyone in the eurozone will have to pay for it, except they cant, because to bail out all the broke countries germany would itself be broke, perpetuating the crisis even further. The money to fix europe doesnt even exist, look at the bailout mechanisms they use money from broke countries to bail out other broke countries. dont you think everyone would have paid for the solution if they could have?