Eur/usd going stratospheric ?

now now be careful,
the only certainties in life are death and the taxman (unless you are jimmy carr),
wait for the market to open and then decide,
if it trends down then get involved or wait until it trends down.

Can you message me if you're going to sell, then i can too. Thanks in advance.

From TA point of view:

Friday's close is at 50 simple moving average (falling) and high is at the bottom channel line, both of them nice resistance levels.

It needs to breach 1.2750 area (17/6 high) before I consider a long position and a potential target of 1.3050 area, without going below Thursday's low (1.2406) before that.

Attachments

• euro daily.gif
    euro daily.gif
    31 KB · Views: 200
Is he a trader like Stephen though? Can't just be anyone...

Given your selecting only the best signal providers, let me know when you are buying or selling. I will do the same. Perhaps we can combine our forces and corner the market.

Given your selecting only the best signal providers, let me know when you are buying or selling. I will do the same. Perhaps we can combine our forces and corner the market.

Lol, i don't know know about cornering the market Joe, but i'm deffo up for sharing the wealth. I'll message you if and when i hear from Stephen. Cheers.

Sorry I am not interested, my TP is 300%+, and on that basis I am waiting for wackypete2's contact to give me the nod.

G/L

I have it on good word that he is reading the tea leaves now...signal out shortly.

Peter

So are we selling then ? I am waiting for your say so to go ahead.

Not sure anymore Joe, sorry. Stephen said he sold already in this thread, but didn't message me (cheerz!), so that's why you haven't heard from me. Also, i was reading that tips aren't always a good idea, unless you know he's a big trader.