Is the eur-usd going down?

hwsteele

Experienced member
You just have to love the thread titles that ask simple questions that all the real traders really don't care about!:|

You know the kind where someone wants to start a thread just to pump up their post count.:whistling

Well have no fear this is not one of those. :)cheesy:eek:r is it?)

But for real...

I was looking at this eur-usd chart here and couldn't help but notice the beautiful 1-2-3 pattern. It was a nice 1450 pips up on the first leg then very close to 50% retracement and then we are now less than 100 pips away from the "third leg equals the first leg".

What do you think? Could there be at least a nice pause around this price level or maybe a big time retracement?

Do you think the non farm payroll will push the market down?

What do you think?

That's right I'm talking to you!

Yes this would be the chart I forgot to put in the last post.:cheesy:

Attachments

• 10610eur_usd.gif
    10610eur_usd.gif
    31.3 KB · Views: 308
You just have to love the thread titles that ask simple questions that all the real traders really don't care about!:|

You know the kind where someone wants to start a thread just to pump up their post count.:whistling

Well have no fear this is not one of those. :)cheesy:eek:r is it?)

But for real...

I was looking at this eur-usd chart here and couldn't help but notice the beautiful 1-2-3 pattern. It was a nice 1450 pips up on the first leg then very close to 50% retracement and then we are now less than 100 pips away from the "third leg equals the first leg".

What do you think? Could there be at least a nice pause around this price level or maybe a big time retracement?

Do you think the non farm payroll will push the market down?

What do you think?

That's right I'm talking to you!

Mebbe. even If you're a bull it's due a pullback.
I'm short atm. Up 3 pips lol

I wish eurgbp would. I keep selling it, going very much onside, then scratching. Or never going onside and taking a loss :D

That bitch is headed down to the 70s but I need to get the entry right...

Well the price of the EUR-USD went up right to the number on the chart and then headed down. Now we have to see if we get a nice (but smaller) 1-2-3 down.

Well the 1-2-3 to the downside is complete so now the question is:
Will the market start back up or is this just the first leg of an even bigger 1-2-3?
Gosh darn Friday will make us have to wait to find out!

Attachments

• 10810eur_usd.gif
    10810eur_usd.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 264