EUR/USD Analysis

GEOMAN

Hi All,

This is my first Forex analysis on EUR/USD, please kindly give me some advice to improve.

Thank you very much.:smart:

20080823+eurusd.gif

This week EUR/USD has rebounced to the strong resistance at 1.4911 after hitting the 3-month low at 1.4630. However, it could not break above this strong resistance level and retraced back to 1.4773. In the short term, we expect EUR/USD will first test the 61.8% retracement level at 1.4740. And it would trades within the range of 1.4740 to 1.4800 before US announced the key housing statistic on Monday.
============================================================

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice is simple and twofold. Firstly, stop spamming multiple threads with the same post. Secondly if that is really the best analysis you can come up with just who the hell do you think would benefit from it realistically? Come back in ten years when you can actually add some value. Telling people what levels did or did not break last week is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Personally I'm sick to death of people posting crappy analysis on this site. Total waste of everyone, time.

No hard feelings I hope, it's just that this looks like it was written by a child. for their school project. or maybe you just want to publicise some two bitwebsite. hmmm

GJ

Someones in a good mood! :eek:

My advice is simple and twofold. Firstly, stop spamming multiple threads with the same post. Secondly if that is really the best analysis you can come up with just who the hell do you think would benefit from it realistically? Come back in ten years when you can actually add some value. Telling people what levels did or did not break last week is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Personally I'm sick to death of people posting crappy analysis on this site. Total waste of everyone, time.

No hard feelings I hope, it's just that this looks like it was written by a child. for their school project. or maybe you just want to publicise some two bitwebsite. hmmm

GJ

That would be the one.
The link is to a crappy looking blog from someone named Luigi that pushes 'extras'.

And it is a 'cut and paste' job direct from the page which looks like the analysis is a 'cut and paste' from someone like fxcm.
So there's a couple of copyright problems right there.

Does he really think he will get masses of people to sign up?

So coming back in ten years wouldn't work as he needs people to scam now.

today : the dollar is pushing higher today with a fresh low in crude oil . with crude at a fairly strong support zone and the us dollar coming into monthly resistance at 78.00, one world expect a pullback here directly . the issue is , however , a consolidative range was established just prior to these levels in both crude and the dollar . this increases the probability of a push through resistance to possibly 80.00 for DX. its though call and oil looks more likely to make the break than the dollar . EUR/ USD of course is tracking the action making a recent fresh low of 1.4556. monthly support for EUR/USD is 200 pips lower at .4380. but ther is possible support in the current area .
local resistance at .4585/.4605 then a wide zone at .4655/95. support at .4473 and .4380.

Hi All,
The possibility of pair return at 1.4240/60, where it is recommended to evaluate the activity development of both parties according to the charts of shorter time interval.
For short-term buying positions on condition of formation of topping signals the targets will be 1.4400/20, 1.4460/80
An alternative for sells will be below 1.4160 with targets 1.4100/20, 1.4040/60, 1.4000/20.