Edge/Spread

I've had a couple of screens installed behind my chair, showing graphs for various markets on differing timeframes, along with a pot pourri of indicators (Bollinger Bands, RSI, MACD and so on). I can't actually see them, but my profitability has increased significantly since I had them installed.

Sounds like a real trendy chair.

Peter

Don't mock. It's a Herman Miller Aeron chair, which facillitates profitable trading.

Bunch of luddites on this thread!!

I've had a couple of screens installed behind my chair, showing graphs for various markets on differing timeframes, along with a pot pourri of indicators (Bollinger Bands, RSI, MACD and so on). I can't actually see them, but my profitability has increased significantly since I had them installed.

I expect you probably don't wish to give the game away but there are enough clues here as to how your doing it...and quite frankly It's Cheating.

You mention screens behind your chair...well I know what you mean.
The kids are in the back seat shouting out the answers. Disgraceful !
:)

In fact, the chair is so good I would describe it as my edge. It enables me to think freely about my strategies without worrying about lower back niggles.

In fact, the chair is so good I would describe it as my edge. It enables me to think freely about my strategies without worrying about lower back niggles.

Of course! I get it now....your chair...you are sitting on edge when trading!

Peter

Reminds me of an episode many, many years ago.. we had a French client who liked to call up on the Reuters to deal options live (i.e. in terms of premium, not vol). He would always type "I NEED PREM PRICE, MY EDGE". For a long time we didn't really understand the second part, assuming maybe he was talking about the advantage this style of dealing had over the more conventional option+delta exchange method. And then one day it dawned, he meant "hedge" ....