Dow 2007

nah, i shorted the head. :cool:

only 1 member called the perfect short and his name starts with L and finishes with 1 so hat off there :cool:

In that case, good short, but I thought you were already heavily short from last Friday...

I am usually more focused on trying to get a good exit than a perfect entry.
Nevertheless, regards to L...1, and ask him on which timeframe he took that entry.

in that case nevermind...
I thought you were looking at a H&S intraday

best entry was yesterday though imo... 13420 fut

and offloaded 1/2 of shorts neckline distance :LOL:

average entry 3408

Last edited by a moderator:
20:15 gmt is make or break for me. futures prices

price at 3317 make me go out at best price

price below 3300 keep me in

below 3250 i dont need to think :LOL:

20:15 gmt is make or break for me. futures prices

price at 3317 make me go out at best price

price below 3300 keep me in

below 3250 i dont need to think :LOL:

So you're still in then (just) Kenobi - well done - problem is what happens now - after 2015 gmt?

cheers - Tricks

So you're still in then (just) Kenobi - well done - problem is what happens now - after 2015 gmt?

cheers - Tricks

yep, still in. stop 3350 locking in decent profit. and as you said, it aint over yet. ox may want to eat winnie, but winnie likes oxtail soup too, so now its a tough time to be in between 3270 and 3320, so in my case its wait and see.

oh, and pardon the winnie mumbo jumbo, but just having fun :D

Let the record show I have stops set at 13340 (20pts) and first potential target at 13260 or MOC. Futures prices. No kidding around. No looking up to the sky for excuses. Only real live trading.

First target hit, out with 2/3rd for +60. This was about patience. Currently have 13259 as the low of day.

Normally I would exit 1/2 but as we are so close to the EOD (I don't hold overnight) I'll leave one a small position on till the close.

and im the naughty one for talking about batman :eek: :LOL:

No, not for batman, for being outright arrogant in the way you replied to certain members who dared to question your posts. There's no harm in being wrong, but until we see that perfect call, you might want to allow others to post some input too.

With 13014 a foregone conclusion tomorrow I may have the day off and go shopping

Right, you didn't miss a thing. :rolleyes:

ill tell ya at 13005 on tuesday at around 5 pm GMT :p

What was it again you were going to say?

Fwiw, I never said your entries were bad, but if you took the time to validate your claims with something other than Darth Vader, you might get more respect.

Dow didn't close anywhere near where many people anticipated, like 13100, or even 13000.

Why is this?
What would people say about the next few days?

No, not for batman, for being outright arrogant in the way you replied to certain members who dared to question your posts. There's no harm in being wrong, but until we see that perfect call, you might want to allow others to post some input too.

Fwiw, I never said your entries were bad, but if you took the time to validate your claims with something other than Darth Vader, you might get more respect.

Hi guys,

Reading these posts I think you are all great and never a dull moment in these blogs. I can't help thinking of the gladiator traders and hearing the words;

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???? :p

Very much so... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Love the wit and humour... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ok, here we go again, looking to pick a fight :rolleyes:

not looking for respect, and not from you chap ;)

arrogant.....well wonder who is the kettle here :LOL:

need not to validate any claims. no darth vader needed, just a chart in front of your eyes, but well, each to their own..took ya a couple of days to see the shorts :rolleyes:

anyway, catcha later bo

I'm getting a touch of deja vu here...

4 hour charts showing bearish tendencies but weekly and daily charts still very bullish to me.

I can see 13,261 and possibly 13076 according to my fibonachi retracements but not clear cut after that at all to me.

Hence if we get a repeat of last week I'd expect a drop followed by a shart rally. Not sure of timing. If people say Mon Tues that's cool with me.

I'm currently short from Friday...

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd join in with post from the weekend. If everybody is making predictions I'll throw mine into the ring too.

Problem now is I have a dilema. Weekly bar chart showing Pinnochios nose and oscillators and price & MA showing buy. In these scenarios leave the weeklies to Sunday and watch the daily's for now which are bearish and so I'd expect to see 13076 perhaps tomorrow then...

Good trading everyone... :D

...first potential target at 13260 or MOC. Futures prices. No kidding around. No looking up to the sky for excuses. Only real live trading.

First target hit, out with 2/3rd for +60. This was about patience. Currently have 13259 as the low of day.

Okay, my turn to be cocky. At 22:15 GMT+1 (the close of e-minis) I saw bid/ask 13260/13261 on my quotes panel.

Three hours ago I posted that was my target. We closed exactly there.
The numbers speak for themselves. I have nothing to prove to anybody, but I like to think as today as a "statement".

:cool: more like this please

Sorry mate, when I said it was for "old time's sake" I meant it. As much as I enjoyed doing live trades and analysis in the past, I no longer see the benefit in sharing my ideas and insights when there's clearly no demand for it. This is not a critic of other members, it's just an observation.

"When the pupil is ready to learn, a teacher will appear.", but this time... it won't be me.

Good trading everybody.
PS: Don't worry Atilla, I won't quit being a pain in the ass ;)

dontcha have to wait till the end of the week to see if it is still a pin bar?

Up to you... I'm taking it as a bearish signal - rejection of 13500 again...

Attachments

• US30 Cash-20071204.png
    US30 Cash-20071204.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 144