Dow 2007

why dont you take lukes sword and stick it where the sun dont shine, then come back and contribute something useful to this thread, i agree cedya its gone tits up in a big way.

Post away, dear fellow. Make sure the correct illusion is taking place though, it's easy to get caught up in some other hocus pocus.:cool:

One illusion is being ended now.

Last edited:
Post away, dear fellow. Make sure the correct illusion is taking place though, it's easy to get caught up in some other hocus pocus.:cool:

One illusion is being ended now.

thanks,

of the 8 shorts, 4 are out for +120 each :LOL: textbook stuff :LOL:

the last 4 will be either out at 350 for + 50 each :LOL: or at 3010 for + 400 each

so, basically, closing shop for the year either way :cheesy:

see ya soon :LOL:

thanks,
of the 8 shorts, 4 are out for +120 each :LOL: textbook stuff :LOL:
the last 4 will be either out at 350 for + 50 each :LOL: or at 3010 for + 400 each

so, basically, closing shop for the year either way :cheesy:

see ya soon :LOL:

wow, I'm stunned. :eek:

For all the newbies looking:

This is a perfect example of how ANY trade can turn out to be profitable and look good in public if you manage to twist & turn it around.

Strategy:
- short (or long) anywhere you like
- no stops
- if price goes against you, ignore everybody and everything else
- if price returns to your entry, exit some at breakeven
- if your trade is in profit, then come back and brazenly declare how much points you made

Really, I wonder how anybody can lose money in the markets this way :LOL: :LOL:

Thread has only gone down hill in literally the last day or so, imo.

I dont mind Kenobis predictions. He's doing ok really. He does get carried away with starwars references etc though, lol. Could do without that.

I think Paul71 strikes me as someone who has been burnt by the market and has since lost faith in technical analysis(which is fair enough - to each their own) But this thread could do without you in fairness...

I dont mind Kenobis predictions. He's doing ok really. He does get carried away with starwars references etc though, lol. Could do without that.

I think Paul71 strikes me as someone who has been burnt by the market and has since lost faith in technical analysis(which is fair enough - to each their own) But this thread could do without you in fairness...

Bear illusion 2 being blasted as we speak. Fire away with your trades candles, just don't let the market get you in its sights.

Well I got the chart next to me and as far as I can tell, apart from a small retracement price has only gone up since the opening. We are way past the timezone kenobi mentioned, we are 300 points higher, and there hasn't been a plunge or whatever.

Paul otoh said the market would go up. If you confront kenobi with his predictions, he'll either put you on ignore or tell you you're pathetic. If you confront Paul, he'll say no such things.

Makes me wonder who's the grown-up and who's the 3-year old here.

Ftse / Index update from this mornings post

Not seen enough to convince me to open a short today

Gamble entry in the 1st 5 minutes would have been profitable granted but no follow through at all IMO.

Not even looked at Dow chart but judging by the late mark up by SB firms up to tomorrows Pivot must be doing OK and holding ground

Ftse spent most of the day inside open hour range

Slow decline if any = probable value entry for brave Longs IMO but will see :arrowu: :arrowd:

over to you FW your in charge of the Longboard entries :LOL: :LOL:

Trade well all and congrats on the +6000 pts you lot have amassed, will have to have a go on this Dow it looks like a piece of cake :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

multi Lol

Andy

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek:

I no nothing

The master speaks :LOL: :LOL:

gone for my tea

Andy

not really, it's a trade as any other

If I'm wrong, the market will show me and I'll move on to the next one.
No pain, no euphoria, no :p, no :), just the rule of probabilities. My previous trade was a winner, so this one might be a loser. No one knows. Those who claim they do have yet to show any evidence of that.

Let the record show I have stops set at 13340 (20pts) and first potential target at 13260 or MOC. Futures prices. No kidding around. No looking up to the sky for excuses. Only real live trading.

No pain, no euphoria, no :p, no :), just the rule of probabilities. My previous trade was a winner, so this one might be a loser. No one knows. Those who claim they do have yet to show any evidence of that.

Let the record show I have stops set at 13340 (20pts) and first potential target at 13260 or MOC. Futures prices. No kidding around. No looking up to the sky for excuses. Only real live trading.

well good for you firewalker, i honestly hope you dont take a hit and you end up with your profit

no hard feelings to you even though you gave me bad rep. oh, and batman is the head of the shoulder you may have shorted ;)

:cool: more like this please

well good for you firewalker, i honestly hope you dont take a hit and you end up with your profit

no hard feelings to you even though you gave me bad rep. oh, and batman is the head of the shoulder you may have shorted ;)

As far as I can remember I never gave anybody a "report bad post"... I prefer to discuss things in public as you can see by my previous comments.

I don't take much notice of patterns usually... more than often by the time you realize what it is the move has already begun. As you see my entry was on what could be called the "head" of a H&S. But you don't know if it's a H&S after the RS has been formed. But by the time that has happened, you can't short from the best price anymore. Catch-22 :)

nah, i shorted the head. :cool:

only 1 member called the perfect short and his name starts with L and finishes with 1 so hat off there :cool:

Price is now at 13290. One of my rules is never to let a profit turn into a loss, which is why I am moving my stops to breakeven as we speak.