Dow 2007

Still short at 13361. And quite frankly, not sure when to exit :confused:

Definately rigged, this market. It's total illusion, there is nothing to see except random squiggles all over the show.

Random walk theory rules ok.:idea:

Definately rigged, this market. It's total illusion, there is nothing to see except random squiggles all over the show.

Random walk theory rules ok.:idea:

:LOL:

If you feel there's too much "noise" or "random squiggles" as you put it, why not try a higher timeframe?

With 13014 a foregone conclusion tomorrow I may have the day off and go shopping

With 13014 a foregone conclusion tomorrow I may have the day off and go shopping

I knew you followed Isis........Osiris may follow and take the day off :cool: :cheesy: ....no exits 3270...orders off :LOL: Darth not working....must get a Duracell

Maiden post - Be nice.

I have read all your posts for a long time now and have enjoyed the banter and I thought I'd add my 2 pence worth (and take my fair share of flak). My view is that the markets like most gambling are rigged, and to make money you just have to follow the big bucks and pick up a few crumbs.
I believe large finance houses build artificial patterns to build artificial confidence / doubt in the market. The market makers are now in the business of building confidence.
If you look at the Dow 10 day moving average it has been manipulated to just skim 13000 so we are not going south of there (13000) this year. Now the Dow is being held at 13300 / 13400 in order to turn the 20 day moving average above 13200. I am guessing (like everyone else is guessing) that we will come close to 13000 in the next few days. Followed by a rally to touch 13570 ish before year end...
- Anyone else believe in Santa Clause?

dc2000 likes ferraris... so I heard.

These days my fav is the skyline I can rev the nuts off it and if I break it a new engine is the same price as a ferrari service
and has more kudos at track day

I have read all your posts for a long time now and have enjoyed the banter and I thought I'd add my 2 pence worth (and take my fair share of flak). My view is that the markets like most gambling are rigged, and to make money you just have to follow the big bucks and pick up a few crumbs.
I believe large finance houses build artificial patterns to build artificial confidence / doubt in the market. The market makers are now in the business of building confidence.
If you look at the Dow 10 day moving average it has been manipulated to just skim 13000 so we are not going south of there (13000) this year. Now the Dow is being held at 13300 / 13400 in order to turn the 20 day moving average above 13200. I am guessing (like everyone else is guessing) that we will come close to 13000 in the next few days. Followed by a rally to touch 13570 ish before year end...
- Anyone else believe in Santa Clause?

A very insightful first post, of course you realise that should you regress to posting one liners we will throw you to the lions
Welcome to the jungle

Good Post again FW

If you determine the exit BEFORE the entry, your trading will already improve.
This doesn't need to be a specific price level, it can also consist of a set of clearly defined objective conditions.

FW

no points left for you, so re-post instead

Andy

FW

no points left for you, so re-post instead

Andy

4 hour charts looking very bearish again. I'm looking for falls to 13200s and possibly 13000s for today.

MAs & Price all crossing over signalling a sell.

Good trading everyone.

not so sure, its to quiet

4 hour charts looking very bearish again. I'm looking for falls to 13200s and possibly 13000s for today.

MAs & Price all crossing over signalling a sell.

Good trading everyone.

Hi Atilla

Not so sure myself, :arrowu: :arrowd: don"t do the instruments so can not comment, would wait for the price to confirm if I did.

we have had a narrow range day in on ftse yesterday on low vols and it closed on the low

I will wait and see, think its stronger than it looks, indexs seem to be in a holding pattern to me waiting for good news

Andy

Last edited:
mrng chaps whilst the FTSE is playing ball albeit a little slower than expected the price action on the DOW suggests that we will have to wait for a decent move as I calculate price this morning it points to a 245 to 375 range bound day

have to agree. the downmove may take longer and the time to target may have to be recalculated since price stayed longer at the top.

will recalculate times when price gets to 3270. depending on action there either big drop, or bounce to 3350 and then fall. may go back to original plan of offloading 2 positions at 3270.

good trading :p

have to agree. the downmove may take longer and the time to target may have to be recalculated since price stayed longer at the top.

will recalculate times when price gets to 3270. depending on action there either big drop, or bounce to 3350 and then fall. may go back to original plan of offloading 2 positions at 3270.

good trading :p

Will Batmans left wing fall off today? Will the Hulk eventually catch up with the dreaded Sith Lord?:p

Will Batmans left wing fall off today? Will the Hulk eventually catch up with the dreaded Sith Lord?:p

the penguin has an open umbrella and that means that he is probably ready for a jump off batmans wings :p and the emperor has built a new doomstar....does that answer the question :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator: