Dow 2007

watching 287 FTSE for the clue but given I will be out this aft leaving some small limit orders to take 50 80 and 100points

ok, just for the record :p

took 9 shorts (just a bit heavy, but hey, what do you do when the moon tells you to go and do it :LOL: ).......of which 1 (13420)is now closed for + 90 :p

rest are shorts from (all starting with 134_ _ ) 10, 05, 03, 11, 15, 11, 10 and 18

and i will be scaling out my exits :cheesy:

in the meantime, all exits are programmed to be at 13010 :p ......but time will tell. it all depends on how the moon affects the behaviour of a particular type of sacred cat from Egypt during the weekend :eek:.....yet the sun may apease that :D

oh, and there is no stop and the stake is enough to make me want to go to the moon :eek:

2 positions offloaded at 3280 for an average +120 ish each :p ...rest remain for the penguin to exit his act :cheesy:

decided to offload another 2 at 3285 for 120 ish each.

position is large enough as it is, keep a largeish position that way. :D

emperor called saying doomstar is not completely functional and there may be a penguin shoot out :LOL:

so we are now +480 ish in the bank :cheesy:

decided to offload another 2 at 3285 for 120 ish each.

position is large enough as it is, keep a largeish position that way. :D

emperor called saying doomstar is not completely functional and there may be a penguin shoot out :LOL:

so we are now +480 ish in the bank :cheesy:

This about building a long position for Chrimbo over the next week;). I've been on the phone to Luke Skywalker, the green light saber is taking us to Santa.:cool: :)

This about building a long position for Chrimbo over the next week;). I've been on the phone to Luke Skywalker, the green light saber is taking us to Santa.:cool: :)

:LOL: yes :LOL: but first we have to use Luke's sword to put batmans neck on the line of fire :LOL:

that 3010 holds, but the time to target clearly doesnt.
:p :cheesy:

By the way, young Skywalker told me to tell you it's all in the volume, everything else is illusion, all in your mind. Buyers hold all the aces up to Xmas.

I've just called my system provider, he reckons xovers have an edge here, but, the triangle BO could prevail if dynamic resistance can't hold.

well, could be.....but all those penguins jumping ship with umbrellas kind of gives it away. we shall see what happens. guess its the time for the last fight :devilish:

in any case it will be the time to tighten stops for me

well, could be.....but all those penguins jumping ship with umbrellas kind of gives it away. we shall see what happens. guess its the time for the last fight :devilish:

in any case it will be the time to tighten stops for me

Penguins are the most important factor here.

hmmmm......

this thread has always been pretty awful. However, with all you guys on here talking utter ******** it sure has sh*t has got a lot worse.

Ok bol*ocks was starred out...don't quite know why.....hmmmm

this thread has always been pretty awful. However, with all you guys on here talking utter ******** it sure has sh*t has got a lot worse.

Why do you think most of the regulars (me included) have stopped posting, analyzing charts and commenting on live trades?

People much rather dwell in the esoteric than study price action. You know what they say about opinions...

And if you confront them, they'll tell you they moved their stops to breakeven... lol... :LOL:

I should put some of these calls together with the excuses afterwards, frame then and send them to these guys for x-mas. :LOL: hey, you know what I'm even willing to do it for free, call it the spirit of Santa :LOL:

4 times the upper structure limits have been tested. What are the golden rules for structure strength?

How many illusions can be created with just price? The price can be manipulated surely?

Last edited: