Dow 2007

Game over! Its way too risky this game, back to backing handicaps for me, Wheres that racing post?

Game over! Its way too risky this game, back to backing handicaps for me, Wheres that racing post?

Isis calls you :p

you have seen batman, and if you leave, robin will hunt you down :p and wonderwoman is very mean :p

:LOL:
Isis calls you :p

you have seen batman, and if you leave, robin will hunt you down :p and wonderwoman is very mean :p

Hi Kenobi,

Surprised you haven't mentioned Darth Vader in your calculations?

cheers - Tricks

Got an absolute cert for Lingfield tomorrow. 3.25 Space Cowboy 25-1!

Sod this trading lads, it's way to unpredictable, it's like playing with fire.

AND - the buying is not over until Perry Como sings. :cheesy:

:LOL: :LOL: is that an ashed textbook Como :LOL:

got 50 points to my exit and 75 mins to go :p wonder if i will get it or have to change my orders :p.....Darth is too mechanised to be quick and give an answer :LOL:

got 50 points to my exit and 75 mins to go :p wonder if i will get it or have to change my orders :p.....Darth is too mechanised to be quick and give an answer :LOL:

Good luck either way Kenobi. I think the bulls haven't finished with this just yet?

cheers - Tricks

'Come Into My Trading Room' - out!

Time Form - in!

'Trading in the Zone' - out!

William Hills 100 to Follow - in!

'Futures - Who wins, who loses' - out!

:rolleyes:

Good luck either way Kenobi. I think the bulls haven't finished with this just yet?

cheers - Tricks

that is true Tricks, it aint over. anyway, new short entry @ 85 coming up :p .....but against my religion :p

:p The Hulk is comming for Darth. He's gonna paint him green!:LOL:

'Come Into My Trading Room' - out!

Time Form - in!

'Trading in the Zone' - out!

William Hills 100 to Follow - in!

'Futures - Who wins, who loses' - out!

:rolleyes:

Except for Trading in the Zone, it's no wonder you want to burn those books.
And Douglas won't help you much anyway, unless you've already got the basics for a system.

My personal recommendation would be a selection of Poundstone, Levitt, Belsky, Mamis, Neill, Graifer, Soros, Lefevre, Douglas and obviously Wyckoff.

Still short at 13361. And quite frankly, not sure when to exit :confused:

If you determine the exit BEFORE the entry, your trading will already improve.
This doesn't need to be a specific price level, it can also consist of a set of clearly defined objective conditions.