Dow 2007

Yes, that's a mistake which i've learnt from today. Regret it horribly. 50 ticks down as of now.

I've closed my pos before setting off to work in the monring.

I think we are looking at a rise to 13500-13600 (c) before the market tanks. This 13500 keeps coming up in my diagrams and I'm still troubled by it. Be nice to take it out and watch it fall again...

Weekly charts look bullish which is a concern...

I will watch and hopefuly get on board heading in the right direction... :)

added another short 13390 on friday at the close.now short 13040, 13297 and 13390 for a average of 13243. Looking to get out on the first closing price below 13243.

Looks like too many ppl looking to close out ~13240 mark... which means only one thing.. the big boys might rally today!

ok, just for the record :p

took 9 shorts (just a bit heavy, but hey, what do you do when the moon tells you to go and do it :LOL: ).......of which 1 (13420)is now closed for + 90 :p

rest are shorts from (all starting with 134_ _ ) 10, 05, 03, 11, 15, 11, 10 and 18

and i will be scaling out my exits :cheesy:

in the meantime, all exits are programmed to be at 13010 :p ......but time will tell. it all depends on how the moon affects the behaviour of a particular type of sacred cat from Egypt during the weekend :eek:.....yet the sun may apease that :D

oh, and there is no stop and the stake is enough to make me want to go to the moon :eek:

will be offloading 2 positions at 3270 :p

Not fancy another pop at buying here? Buy it through resistance?

resistance ? whats that? never heard the word :LOL:

ah, you mean the level where astrology tells pig boys ( sorry, big boys :LOL: ) to sell :p

if this doesnt sell in the next 5 hours, i will close for around breakeven. :)

if this doesnt sell in the next 5 hours, i will close for around breakeven. :)

close?
for breakeven? :eek:

and what about the moon and the stars?
I thought you were going to close those shorts tomorrow at 5pm @ 13010 for +400 each :?:

well if you can't trust the cosmos, what can you trust these days...

close?
for breakeven? :eek:

and what about the moon and the stars?
I thought you were going to close those shorts tomorrow at 5pm @ 13010 for +400 each :?:

well if you can't trust the cosmos, what can you trust these days...

poor little soul you are. go read again your exit of a trade thread textbook square minded boy.

poor little soul you are. go read again your exit of a trade thread textbook square minded boy.

no need to get cocky on me, or could it be your emotions (and you being stopped out at breakeven for the zillionth time) are getting in the way of rational behaviour? :rolleyes:

too bad "the force" isn't with you today

Kenobi - you contradict yourself !

or is it the moon and stars showing you a new lighted path? :)