DB an Geo's Smallcap Smorgasbord

...could fall to 7.7p which i have as a 38% fib.

it has just dropped to this...could bounce here or could carry on to next support...i'll see what happens.

around a 30% fall so far today :eek:

EDIT: this was def a support level, but the question is, is it strong enough to hold it.

buying YELL @ 42 would have now given you a 10% return.

there's a slight possibility this bullflag is not in its final upswing, but is actually in its 3rd wave.

if this is the case then 56p could see another rejection with a potential fall to 33p, which would be the final wave before a swing north.

ciao, what do you think abut INGG?

its a gaming software developer. just took a nose-dive, but the news doesn't seem to be that bad, although i haven't read the share reorganisation in full yet.

had loads of good news over the past few months (new contracts for work etc)...could fall to 7.7p which i have as a 38% fib.

other poss support levels are 6.6, 5.9, 5.3 or 4.4p

bullish osc div on the daily from end of oct to now.

dr.B INGG isn't the one I follow but I found this
Shares in Inspired Gaming (INGG.L) tumble 25 percent as investors desert the stock after the company proposes a share capital reorganisation, which Hoodless Brennan says offers little attraction for ordinary shareholders, and therefore keeps its "sell" rating.

"The reorganisation would give 90 percent of the new issued share capital to the preference holders, while existing ordinary shareholders will hold just 10 percent," the broker says in note.

there is a RNS out.... I will look at it when I got time ... now I concentrate in the USA market

shame for RGM that is the point with AIM one has to keep constantly on eye on....
I missed IFL yesterday and this morning so got in at 42p

and well done on YELL going well

hello
today got in late so just concentrating on the USA (been my main trading market).... working my day plan of action (trading/scalp strategy) by the way I always pick 5 stocks and open a max of 3 to get 2 winners (at least) I then close one and open more and so on.... when I reach my day target I close and give up... and if it is one of those day (nothing go right) I still close and wait the next day.... losing less and make more... ;)
what do you all think about it? :-0

btw is any of you trade in USA? (equities)

Ruddy iii stopped me out with a -8p loss, when the spread for RR magically expanded to 7p! Right after they took me out, the spread went back to 3p... SB brokers!

Well done on your trade Minch :)

Ruddy iii stopped me out with a -8p loss, when the spread for RR magically expanded to 7p! Right after they took me out, the spread went back to 3p... SB brokers!

Well done on your trade Minch :)

Cheers Geo, The line of least resistance in the markets is still up, so im still looking for plays on the long side.

Im long Prudential just prior to mkt close, a bit late after the pivotal point, but I've put in a tight stop below the 600 level, so no worries.

i closed AFE for BE today because i wanted to free up some account for a high-risk buy.

went long INGG @ 6.9p...hope i'm not gonna regret this 2moro.

watch...i'll lose on INGG and AFE wil go up.

i closed AFE for BE today because i wanted to free up some account for a high-risk buy.

went long INGG @ 6.9p...hope i'm not gonna regret this 2moro.

watch...i'll lose on INGG and AFE wil go up.

Good luck with it Dr B, Murphy's law will prevail.

i have 6, 5.3 and 4.4p support for INGG...i'm obviously praying these won't be tested...

i see a potential 2 bar key reversal on the H1.

i've missed out on buying a bounce on INGG previously...hope i get one this time.

first target 8.4p, second target 10p. 20% and 40% respectively.

Good luck with it Dr B, Murphy's law will prevail.

thanks minch...i could do with some of geo's studied analytical thought processing capability, rather than my cavalier hip shot approach. :shuriken:

thanks minch...i could do with some of geo's studied analytical thought processing capability, rather than my cavalier hip shot approach. :shuriken:

It didn't get me very far did it :LOL: I'm only looking for longs now, whilst the market remains up - path of least resistance here we come!

edit: watch RR fall like a stone tommorow lol

i don't like the way the E$ is hovering on the 000 :confused:

good luck for 2moro everyone. lets hope we don't get another 5300 rejection.

well i didn't get my bounce. INGG down to 6p.

looking at my chart there's not much holding it up between 6p and 4.4p.

price opened at 7.8p (which would have given me 10%) but fell immediately...

at least AFE isn't going up...(yet).

is INGG an epic code...or Icelandic for 'pillage blixey's account'?

looking more like 5.3 coming up.

RGM heading lower...have to decide now if i should get out for BE or stay in.

20+% went begging on this when i was away on friday...i had a 3p sell limit on which it didn't quite reach. :rolleyes:

hell of a lot of bearish osc div on the FTSE daily now.

buyers running out of steam at a key price level (5300).

interesting to note on my chart a key trend line (starting way back in march) running nicely along my 125MA (in blue), looks too good not to get tested!

this chart alone looks unable to support this level, it would take some pretty big moves in the US i reckon to keep this on this current short term up trend line.

Attachments

• FTSE 10-11-09.png
    FTSE 10-11-09.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 138
INGG looking like downward continuation consolidation.

the only glimmer of hope i can see is some bullish osc div on the lower TF's.

clutching at straws...moi? :|