• Range trade within in the clouds ie the same-

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Back to the seabed--below 150 pips

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Does not make a difference...

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, have a pattern triggered at 50 short, target 9225. head says no, trend says no. so too bad, will have to see if it completes

Well, you guys who have given it a miss today have got it right. Getting very bored waiting for a breakout and I'll be giving up in an hour. Hopefully we'll get something decent later in the week. I do fancy that we will see a move to the downside today, although I'm bullish for the week

Morning. The train appears to have left the station. Unfortunately I'm not on board.....I guess we are on our way to 1.9500 at least

morning all
dax down 150 pts yesterday !
long at the moment on the dax and cable

edit
stopped out on the dax

Last edited:
Offshore Trader said:
Morning. The train appears to have left the station. Unfortunately I'm not on board.....I guess we are on our way to 1.9500 at least

Yes, nice BB this morning. ;)

showing Im trendy and hip or just into decoding daughters text msgs

PMSL- pi55ed myself laughing

dc2000 said:
showing Im trendy and hip or just into decoding daughters text msgs

PMSL- pi55ed myself laughing

ahh, mine is 4 so no PMSL decoding yet for me :LOL: :LOL:

What do people think, are we going to see 9500 or not? I am tempted to go short, we're very close to the previous top

edited: short now from 9445

My predictions are rubbish normally but I have a buy order at 9468 which I expect to get hit on route to one try at 9500 where there are bound to be option protection sell orders.

I have a sell order at 512 and a buy at 337 one is larger than the other and I am in a position from 8:40 this morning

I would imagine that the option barriers at 1.9500 Cable and 1.2000 CHF are pretty strong and will probably prevent a breach at least first time. I hope not...