Classic FX

Why don't you stick to your ROI annualized in terms of % of your account? Without knowing your risk of pips/capital it's hard to see what sort of return you're really making as pips alone are a pretty meaningless measure of success.
Hello masq, why?

Because I did that for over two years and the first one to criticize me on only posting % was you;) (oddly enough)

,,so just for you masq I changed it to pips.

Now masq, how may I serve you Sir.

How exactly would you like my postings to read?

Masq, let me ask what you think of being able to buy pips by the thousand from me.
Would someone like you go for it?

I need soome feed back.

**The account is up around 9.0% and ROI is looking to be over 50% yearly.

Last edited:
The reason I gave criticism was not the ROI given as a % of starting balance, but rather the figure you were providing was rather un-impressive (at least to me.)

As I said, i'm not too interested in pips alone as if I risk 2%/capital and have 4000 pips risk and I make 2000 pips it's a pretty poor return in my book as in reality i'm only making 1% on my capital. Whereas to other people I may tell them i've made 2000 pips and it sounds great. Now if I risk 2%/capital and 40 pips and I make 2000 pips then i'll be highly impressed with such a return. So the ROI % on starting balance is a more understandable figure (at least for me.)

I don't quite understand how i'd go about buying pips off of you. In terms of money one would have to put up front and so on. If someone said to me they could make x% on capital PA then it would be far easier to comprehend and then evaluate a decision rather than basing it on pips alone.

The reason I gave criticism was not the ROI given as a % of starting balance, but rather the figure you were providing was rather un-impressive (at least to me.)

As I said, i'm not too interested in pips alone as if I risk 2%/capital and have 4000 pips risk and I make 2000 pips it's a pretty poor return in my book as in reality i'm only making 1% on my capital. Whereas to other people I may tell them i've made 2000 pips and it sounds great. Now if I risk 2%/capital and 40 pips and I make 2000 pips then i'll be highly impressed with such a return. So the ROI % on starting balance is a more understandable figure (at least for me.)

I don't quite understand how i'd go about buying pips off of you. In terms of money one would have to put up front and so on. If someone said to me they could make x% on capital PA then it would be far easier to comprehend and then evaluate a decision rather than basing it on pips alone.
Hello again Masq, I partially agree with you about posting percentage. Over all percentage is the most important.
The reason I switched to pips was because it gives an underlying base to measure from.
I had been dabbling with different trades and this wasn't being reflected properly in % alone.
I had come to the conclusion that in order for me to manage accounts, the most important issue is %. For people just watching my positons, I came to the conclusion that the most important issue to them was pips count. < This later does require the client to understand risk and position sizing, which I don't think is to confusing.

Masq, as far as buying pips from me, you just need to have the slightest understanding of risk and you could safely trade my positions.

As an example I would give you recommendations for 4 positons in different pairs. If the risk was 200 pips each pair, your risk would be 800 pips. So if you had an account with 10,000 you'd want to risk no more than $0.20 too $0.40 per pips.

I hope this helpls.

Masq, please feel free to ask any questions, I'm here to help you.

*Classic FX (start date 10/08/08)
Closed Positions + 4,348.3 pips.
ROI (annulized) + 25,123.51 pips

Last edited:
USDJPY:
pair return to close 100.60/80 resistance range, where it is recommended to evaluate the activity development of both parties according to the charts of shorter time interval.
For short-term sells formation of topping signals the targets will be 100.00/20, 99.20/40, 98.40/60 and/or further breakout variant below 97.80 with targets 97.20/40, 96.40/60, 95.80/96.00.
An alternative for buyers will be above 102.20 with targets 102.60/80, 103.20/40, 104.00/20, 104.80/105.00, 105.60/80.

USDJPY:
pair return to close 100.60/80 resistance range, where it is recommended to evaluate the activity development of both parties according to the charts of shorter time interval.
For short-term sells formation of topping signals the targets will be 100.00/20, 99.20/40, 98.40/60 and/or further breakout variant below 97.80 with targets 97.20/40, 96.40/60, 95.80/96.00.
An alternative for buyers will be above 102.20 with targets 102.60/80, 103.20/40, 104.00/20, 104.80/105.00, 105.60/80.
Completely untradable. I'd even say your an imbecile. I'll even go out on a limb to say your a liar and not even in America. I noticed every time you login, it's about 1:30 a.m.

Now what capable trader who has already spent mid-nights working on there strategy is up at 2a.m.? None.

In a couple of years your going to be so pissed at yourself for wasting years attempting to trade FX.
Bitrader, you just shot yourself in the foot and I'm going to be laughing all the way to the bank. lol

You want to be my enemy? No problem, I know hundreds of tricks. The first of which is not helping you and just waiting for you to blow your account.
Even if you don't have an account, you won't be able to handle the psychology of taking loss after loss.

Either way, congratulations. You just solidified your failure.

Classic FX (start date 10/08/08)

How low can it go? How strong can the dollar get?

Who knows, I'm not going to put limits on what 'it' can do.

Have entered the following positions.

Aud/usd: short ,6422 5

Eur/usd: short 1,3392 3

Gbp/usd: short 1,7019 9

Usd/cad: long 1,1745

Usd/chf: long 1,1397 8

Still holding steady, current open positions are down some.

The U.S. government printed less money in September compared to August, according Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) figures released on Friday.

643,200,000 U.S. banknotes were manufactured last month worth $4,028,800,000. That compares to 667.5 million notes worth $10.5 billion in August.

While the production pace was just slightly down with some 24 million fewer notes (nearly negated when considering September had one less day than August), the total dollar value of money printed was substantially lower at less than half. The difference between months is mostly due to zero $100 bills produced in September.

The BEP did print 3.2 million $1 star notes, which are replacements for misprinted notes or certain serial numbers, like 000 000 000. Another 20,000 sheets of $5 star notes were also produced (total of these not in table below). Star notes are generally more desirable to collectors, as they are rarer.

Spread across the 30 days in September and counting weekends and holidays, the BEP averaged more than 21.4 million notes per day with a total daily face value worth about $134 million.

The Bureau of Engraving and Printing indicates that 95% of the notes made each year are used to replace those already in, or taken out of circulation. If this percentage is run across September, then "new or extra" notes for circulation is slashed down to $6.7 million per day.

Printed Notes by Denomination: Volume and Face Value (September 2008)
Denomination Total Printed Total Face Value
$1 316,800,000 316,800,000
$5 140,800,000 704,000,000
$10 70,400,000 704,000,000
$20 115,200,000 2,304,000,000
Total 643,200,000 4,028,800,000

Completely untradable. I'd even say your an imbecile. I'll even go out on a limb to say your a liar and not even in America. I noticed every time you login, it's about 1:30 a.m.

Now what capable trader who has already spent mid-nights working on there strategy is up at 2a.m.? None.

In a couple of years your going to be so pissed at yourself for wasting years attempting to trade FX.
Bitrader, you just shot yourself in the foot and I'm going to be laughing all the way to the bank. lol

You want to be my enemy? No problem, I know hundreds of tricks. The first of which is not helping you and just waiting for you to blow your account.
Even if you don't have an account, you won't be able to handle the psychology of taking loss after loss.

Either way, congratulations. You just solidified your failure.

;)

Attachments

• duty calls.gif
    duty calls.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 372
Born in 1944, Bill Ayers, along with his wife Bernardine Dohrn, was a 1960s leader of the homegrown terrorist group Weatherman, a Communist-driven splinter faction of Students for a Democratic Society. Characterizing Weatherman as "an American Red Army," Ayers summed up the organization's ideology as follows: "Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents."

Today Ayers is a professor of education and a Senior University Scholar at the University of Illinois. He has also authored a series of books about parenting and educating children, including: A Kind and Just Parent; To Become a Teacher; City Kids; City Teachers; To Teach; The Good Preschool Teacher; Zero Tolerance: Resisting the Drive for Punishment in Our Schools; and Teaching Towards Freedom: Moral Commitment and Ethical Action in the Classroom.

In his 2001 screed, Fugitive Days, Ayers recounts his life as a Sixties radical, his tenure as a Weatherman lieutenant, his terrorist campaign across America, and his enduring hatred for for the United States. "What a country," Ayers said in 2001. "It makes me want to puke."

Ayers was an active participant in Weatherman's 1969 "Days of Rage" riots in Chicago, where nearly 300 members of the organization employed guerrilla-style tactics to viciously attack police officers and civilians alike, and to destroy massive amounts of property via vandalism and arson; their objective was to further spread their anti-war, anti-American message. Reminiscing on those riots, Ayers says pridefully: "We'd ... proven that it was possible -- we didn't all die, we were still there."

A substantial portion of Ayers' book Fugitive Days discusses the author's penchant for building and deploying explosives. Ayers boasts that he "participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, of the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972." Of the day he bombed the Pentagon, Ayers says, "Everything was absolutely ideal. ... The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the *******s were finally going to get what was coming to them."

On another occasion, Ayers stated: "There's something about a good bomb … Night after night, day after day, each majestic scene I witnessed was so terrible and so unexpected that no city would ever again stand innocently fixed in my mind. Big buildings and wide streets, cement and steel were no longer permanent. They, too, were fragile and destructible. A torch, a bomb, a strong enough wind, and they, too, would come undone or get knocked down."

All told, Ayers and Weatherman were responsible for 30 bombings aimed at destroying the defense and security infrastructures of the U.S. "I don't regret setting bombs, said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough."

In 1970, Ayers' then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Hundreds of lives could have been lost had the plan been successfully executed. Ayers attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, "tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too."

After the death of his girlfriend, Ayers and his current wife, Bernardine Dohrn, spent the 1970s as fugitives running from the FBI. In 1980 the two surrendered, but all charges against them were dropped due to an "improper surveillance" technicality. Ayers' comment on his life, as reported by Peter Collier and David Horowitz in their authoritative chapter on Weatherman in Destructive Generation, is this: "Guilty as sin, free as a bird, America is a great country."

Notwithstanding his violent past, Ayers today does not describe himself as a terrorist. "Terrorists destroy randomly," he reasons, "while our actions bore ... the precise stamp of a cut diamond. Terrorists intimidate, while we aimed only to educate."

In Fugitive Days, Ayers reflects on whether or not he might use bombs against the U.S. in the future. "I can't imagine entirely dismissing the possibility," he writes.

In the mid-1990s, Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn hosted meetings at their Chicago home to introduce Barack Obama to their neighbors during his first run for the Illinois Senate.

In 1995 Ayers -- whose stated educational objective is to "teach against oppression" as embodied in "America's history of evil and racism, thereby forcing social transformation" -- founded a "school reform organization" called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC). He appointed Obama as the group's first chairman.

When National Review Online writer Stanley Kurtz in 2008 reviewed the CAC archives at the Richard J. Daley Library at the University of Illinois, he found that Ayers had been one of five members of a working group that assembled the initial CAC board which hired Obama.

"Ayers founded CAC and was its guiding spirit," Kurtz wrote. "No one would have been appointed the CAC chairman without his approval." According to Kurtz, the CAC archives show that Obama and Ayers worked as a team to advance the foundation's agenda -- with Obama responsible for fiscal matters while Ayers focused on shaping educational policy. The archived documents further reveal that Ayers served as an ex-officio member of the board that Obama chaired through CAC's first year; that Ayers served with Obama on the CAC governance committee; and that Ayers worked with Obama to write CAC's bylaws.

A September 2008 WorldNetDaily report offers still more details: "Ayers made presentations to board meetings chaired by Obama. Ayers also spoke for the Chicago School Reform Collaborative before Obama's board, while Obama periodically spoke for the board at meetings of the collaborative … According to the documents, the CAC granted money to far-leftist causes, such as the radical Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN, which …has done work on behalf of Obama's presidential campaign."

WorldNetDaily reports further that "while Obama chaired the board of the CAC, more than $600,000 was granted to an organization founded by Ayers and run by Mike Klonsky, a former top communist activist. Klonsky was leader of the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party, which was effectively recognized by China as the all-but-official U.S. Maoist party."

In 1999 Ayers joined the Woods Fund of Chicago, where he served as a director alongside Barack Obama until the latter left the Woods board in December 2002. Ayers went on to become Woods' Chairman of the Board. In 2002 the Woods Fund made a grant to Northwestern University Law School's Children and Family Justice Center, where Ayers' wife, Bernardine Dohrn, was employed.

At a 2007 reunion of former members of the Weather Underground and Students for a Democratic Society, Ayers painted a verbal portrait of life in the United States which included the following passages:

"This is a time not only of great stress and oppression and authoritarianism, and a kind of rising incipient American form of fascism, and what the government counts on, what the powerful count on, is that we will stay quiet. It's the idea that we can tolerate these intolerable things without screaming, without somehow coming out, joining up and coming out and saying something. It's what they count on in terms of keeping things under control."

"Empire resurrected and unapologetic, war without end, an undefined enemy that's supposed to be a rallying point for a new kind of energized jingoistic patriotism, unprecedented and unapologetic military expansion, white supremacy changing its form, but essentially intact, attacks on women and girls, violent attacks, growing surveillance in every sphere of our lives, on and on and on, the targeting of gay and lesbian people as a kind of a scapegoating gesture to keep our minds off of what's really happening."
And here is how Ayers characterized himself and the longtime radical comrades to whom he was speaking:

"Even though we think of ourselves as political, we weren't politicians. We were people who had a moral vision of what was possible. And when we talk, for example, about health care, about peace, we're talking a language of ethics, not a language of instrumentalism or opportunism, or what we might get. So we have to speak in a language that's large and generous and encompassing. And then we have to act."

Closed ROI (annulized) + 25,123.51 pips

October 13, 2008

Exclusive: Forget Bill Ayers - Here Are Over a Dozen More Virulently Anti-American Obama FriendsDoug Edelman

The Obama defenders are complaining that William Ayers’ radical bombings in the late 1960s and early 1970s are dismissible as "old news." They declare Obama's associations to be "irrelevant." (Somehow I'm prompted to wonder what they'd say if McCain were a friend of a 1940s Nazi prison camp guard.) Yet Obama's associations are relevant, as they are in fact current news, and they speak to his judgment, character and to his political proclivities and inclinations. And we can never forget that a man is known by the company he keeps.

Here is a brief accounting of over a dozen of Obama’s long-time colleagues, associates and friends.

Khalid al-Mansour: the anti-Semite Black Nationalist racist who changed his name from Don Marshall and converted to Islam, was a patron of Obama’s and helped advance Obama’s candidacy to law school. He was instrumental in starting the violent Black Panthers group, became Kind Saud’s attorney and represents OPEC. No wonder Obama doesn't want to drill anywhere, although he changed that tune in last Tuesday's debate in an apparent attempt to drill for votes.

As an article in FrontPageMag.com reported, “And why is it that black racists such as al-Mansour constitute a significant proportion of these hate mongers? In large part, it is because blacks have been specifically and aggressively targeted for recruitment by leaders of the worldwide jihad, just as they were targeted for recruitment by the Communist Party USA in the 1920s. Black grievance, combined with the evangelism of the Nation of Islam over the last seventy years, has established an audience for the ideology of hate.”

It is notable that Khalid al-Mansour is an advisor and friend to Prince al-Walid bin Talal, the Saudi sheik to whom Mayor Rudy Giuliani returned a $10 million check right after 9/11 because bin Talal stated that America brought the bloodthirsty attack on itself due to our foreign policy.

Rashid Khalidi: an enthusiastic supporter of the Palestinians, fervent critic of Israel (which he calls a destructive “racist” state), an admirer of suicide bombers and a driving force behind the Arab American Action Network (AAAN). This so-called pro-Palestinian “community organization” in Chicago is another beneficiary of the Obama-Ayers team at the Woods Fund. It promotes an agenda that would horrify Obama’s Jewish supporters and any normal person. In fact, both Sen. Obama and Mr. Ayers actually spoke at a testimonial dinner for Rashid Khalidi.

According to Jack Kelly in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, “ ‘Khalidi and Obama lived in nearby faculty residential zones and the two families dined together a number of times,’ a source on the University of Chicago faculty told WorldNet Daily. ‘The Obamas even babysat the Khalidi children.’ ”

Ingrid Mattson: President of the troubling Islamic Society of North America, a group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorist trial, and a woman whom Obama invited to lead prayer at the Democrat Convention, which she did.

Frank Marshall Davis: another of Obama's mentors mentioned in his book, a well-known Stalinist Communist whose devotion to the Soviet Union and hatred for an America which he described as racist and imperialistic put him under FBI surveillance for at least 19 years. It is quite possible that Davis did more to shape Obama’s world view than many in his entourage.

Tony Rezko: convicted felon of fraud and shady dealings, he and Obama were very close. Rezko helped get Obama a sweetheart mortgage, and he bundled tons of money for Obama’s campaign. Rezko bought property (under another sweetheart deal) to be Obama's neighbor. As of today, it appears Rezko is willing to talk to reduce his sentence.

William Ayers: Ayers is still today (this is not an “old news” story) an unrepentant terrorist. He was quoted (coincidentally on September 11, 2001, in the New York Times) as being proud and unapologetic for the bombings of the Pentagon, the Capitol and the New York City Police where several police officers were murdered as a result. In fact, he stated that his only regret was that they hadn't done more. For a smug thug like this, Sen. Obama – unbelievably – did the favor of writing a dust-jacket blurb forMr. Ayers' 2001 book, "Fugitive Days".

Ayers and Obama served on the board of the Annenberg Foundation together, overseeing the expenditure of tens of millions of dollars. Currently, or rather, inexplicably, all the related records remain "unavailable."

Interestingly, the Annenberg Foundation runs the "Factcheck.org" site that Obama uses as his only source of "facts" on his "fight the smears" website. Why or how factcheck.org is given any mainstream media credibility as a fact source is laughable. The mainstream press should be ashamed of itself for using them.

Saved from jail, unfortunately, by legal technicalities, Ayers is married to Bernardine Dohrn, another Weathermen terrorist once on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List, who did serve time for refusing to testify about the death of other Weathermen when a bomb they were building blew up prematurely. J. Edgar Hoover called her ''the most dangerous woman in America'' and ''la Pasionara of the Lunatic Left.''

Bernardine Dohrn, who in the 80’s worked at the same time with Michelle Obama for the Chicago law firm Sidley Austin,was also a fan of Charles Manson:

At a 1969 "War Council" in Flint, Michigan, Dohrn gave her most memorable and notorious speech to her followers. Holding her fingers in what became the Weatherman "fork salute," she said of the bloody murders recently committed by the Manson Family in which the pregnant actress Sharon Tate and a Folgers Coffee heiress and several other inhabitants of a Benedict Canyon mansion were brutally stabbed to death: "Dig it! First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them. They even shoved a fork into the victim's stomach! Wild!" The "War Council" ended with a formal declaration of war against "AmeriKKKa," always spelled with three K's to signify the United States' allegedly ineradicable white racism.

ACORN: An organization so fraught with voter fraud they should be closed down and indicted under RICO. Where you're never too dead to vote twice. Ever wonder what a "community organizer" is? Think ACORN. For whom was Obama a "constitutional lawyer"? ACORN. Currently, numerous ACORN offices are being raided by the FBI and investigated for ongoing and major voter fraud.

Fannie/Freddie: Obama was the number two campaign contribution recipient from Freddie and Fannie execs, behind Banking Committee Chairman Chris Dodd. And bear in mind, those are numbers compiled over nine years. Obama has been a senator only for four of those years and raked in almost as much dough as Dodd did in all nine years.

Franklin Raines/Jim Johnson: Former heads of Fannie Mae, both men were removed for impropriety. Both made tens of millions of dollars from their time at the helm, helping to pilot the economy onto the rocks. Are there two people more responsible for the current economic mess? Besides Barney Frank and Chris Dodd, they may have had more to do with creating the problem than anyone else... and they're in Obama's inner circle giving economic advice; Jim Johnson was actually chosen to vet Obama's VP Pick.

Rev. Wright and Father Pfleger: radical, fervently anti-American, and anti-Semitic. The Rev. Louis Farrakhan, also an anti-Semite and black racist, was recently honored by Rev. Wright for “Lifetime Achievement”. And Obama called them mentors, friends and/or spiritual advisors. What did he learn from them over the decades of their association? And why did he not reject their views until it was politically expedient for him to do so?

Michelle Obama: Mrs. Obama seems to hold radical separatist views consistent with a 20-year attendance and tutelage under Rev. Wright. Her college thesis was on assimilation vs. "the black culture,” and she was openly dismayed that so many blacks were choosing to assimilate into the American melting-pot culture. She also stated on the campaign trail that for the first time in her adult life she was proud of her country. This, from a possible First Lady of the land.

From anti-American at best, to virulently anti-American and criminal anti-American at worst, this is the rag-tag crowd with whom Obama has chosen to build his career and personal relationships for the past few decades. That such a person – and crowd - could end up holding the fate and deepest secrets of our most precious jewel, America, in their hands – as well as all our futures - is deeply troubling, to say the least, and it would be an unspeakable tragedy if it were to transpire.

Closed Positions +6.82%
+4,348.3
pips.
Closed ROI (annulized) +39.40%
+25,123.51
pips
The CurrencyShares products offer investors and institutions a convenient and cost-effective method of gaining investment benefits similar to that of holding foreign currencies. The foreign currencies market is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.

Bear Hunter Structured Products LLC,
Goldman Sachs & Company,
Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp

Quarter End Performance as of 09/30/2008
Past 1 year.

Euro Trust +1.99%
British Pound Sterling Trust -8.97%
Swiss Franc Trust +4.98%
Japanese Yen Trust +7.91%
Australian Dollar Trust -5.45%
Canadian Dollar Trust -3.92%
Mexican Peso Trust +6.20%
Swedish Krona Trust -3.95%

Currency Shares Trust average ROI -1.15%

The CurrencyShares products are listed on the NYSE Arca and trade the same way ordinary stock does.

Last edited:
I just wanted to post a comparison to some major FX trusts.

Closed Positions +6.82%
+4,348.3
pips.
+25,123.51
pips
The CurrencyShares products offer investors and institutions a convenient and cost-effective method of gaining investment benefits similar to that of holding foreign currencies. The foreign currencies market is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.

Goldman Sachs & Company,

Past 1 year.

Euro Trust +1.99%
Swiss Franc Trust +4.98%

The CurrencyShares products are listed on the NYSE Arca and trade the same way ordinary stock does.

I just wanted to post a comparison to some major FX trusts.

Closed Positions +6.82%
+4,348.3
pips.
+25,123.51
pips

Goldman Sachs & Company,

Past 1 year.

Euro Trust +1.99%
Swiss Franc Trust +4.98%

Update: Looks like we'll be ending the week losing a couple hundred pips (about -650). The USD bull seems to be coming to an end, there's always a bit of a loss on the directional change. Either way we still caught a large part of the USD bull run and should be in nice position for the coming Weakening of USD.

If some of you have time, I recommend looking over my past positioning and overlaying what you would have done if you would have traded the same direction as me.
You could also take a look at the past two weeks and Back test how you would have played the trend using Ichimoku on a 5-15 minute chart.(most likely 15 min.)

Currency Shares Trust (link)
performance comparison.
CurrencyShares :: Performance

Last edited:
Update: Looks like we'll be ending the week losing a couple hundred pips (about -650). The USD bull seems to be coming to an end, there's always a bit of a loss on the directional change. Either way we still caught a large part of the USD bull run and should be in nice position for the coming Weakening of USD.

If some of you have time, I recommend looking over my past positioning and overlaying what you would have done if you would have traded the same direction as me.
You could also take a look at the past two weeks and Back test how you would have played the trend using Ichimoku on a 5-15 minute chart.(most likely 15 min.)

Currency Shares Trust (link)
performance comparison.
Yep

How low can it go? How strong can the dollar get?

Who knows, I'm not going to put limits on what 'it' can do.

Aud/usd: short ,6422 5

Eur/usd: short 1,3392 3

Gbp/usd: short 1,7019 9

Usd/cad: long 1,1745

Usd/chf: long 1,1397 8

Have exited positions at the following prices.

Aud/usd: out at ,6896

Eur/usd: out at 1,3418 3

Gbp/usd: out at 1,7297

Usd/cad: out at 1,1805 3

Usd/chf: out at 1,1364

Closed Positions +4.61%
+3,598.2 pips.
Closed ROI (annulized) +23.97%
+18,710.6 pips

Aud/usd: long ,6896

Eur/usd: long 1,3418 3

Gbp/usd: long 1,7297

Usd/chf: short 1,1364

Closed Positions +4.61%
+3,598.2 pips.
+18,710.6 pips

Hi Depth Trade.

I'm amateur investor knowing currencyshares at your post.
How do people trade your signal? Are currencyshares trade exactly like stocks?
Are the value related to the USD?

Thanks.

Hi Depth Trade.

I'm amateur investor knowing currencyshares at your post.
How do people trade your signal? Are currencyshares trade exactly like stocks?
Are the value related to the USD?

Thanks.
Hello Casaccia, welcome to T2w. I'm glad to see your interested in my positioning.
As far as trading my signals, you would need to have a basic understanding of risk management and you could safely trade the calls. I would send you an email detailing entrance time and price along with Stoploss and exit point. You would be receiving the email early Saturday, giving you plenty of time over the weekend to enter at your convenience before markets open for the week. I also manage traders accounts, through accounts that are 'linked' to my personal account platform.
My understanding of Currency Shares Trust, is that money is bought into each currency on a daily basis, spreading the risk accross the majors. As far as I can tell, there's no strategy being employed, they just by in. That's why the accounts are down when averaged out, there trying to make the most basic play, but the 'players' already know this simplistic veiw of trading and are there to 'back play' the positioning.
Hence, me beating out there positoning.
I could give you plenty of reasons not to invest in Currency Shares Trust's, the first being, there anaysists are not very good. I think you probably need to be investing a certain amount and they probably have limits on withdrawls and times you can withdrawl.
If you have any questions or I didn't answer your questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I here to help.

Link to Currency Shares Trust

**Yes, there traded just like stock shares, but one still needs to know how to trade currency to ultimately make money.

Closed Positions +4.61%
+3,598.2 pips.
+18,710.6 pips

Last edited:
Hi Depth trade:
Thanks for your reply. I'll be alert to your signals on saturday.

See you later.
Hello again Casaccia, I take it your going to sign up for my 'Block of 1000 pips'. I checked my Paypal and didn't see a payment yet, so you'll have to purchase the 1000 pips, then private message me an email address where I can send the alerts to.

Closed Positions +4.61%
+3,598.2 pips.
+18,710.6 pips