Classic FX

Depth Trade

Experienced member
$ € £ ¥ aud chf cad

I would like to welcome you to Classic fx, your personal finance headquarters. Here you can manage all your personal finances with the benefit of a professional Cambist, coupled with a solid platform that is maintained and engineered by a competent team.
With this combination of experience and support you can confidently enter the forex market and be in personal control of your interest bearing cash account. Giving oneself financial freedom is something we have all wanted and dreamed for, but for most of us our personal self-doubt along with commission dependent brokers have kept us from taking the leap into a new lifestyle.
This new lifestyle is one of intrinsic liquidity, allocated to a high interest bearing- positioned account. The benefit of your positioned cash account is the fact that it is cash and can be in your physical possession within days. The advantage of this account is being able to be in the market profiting off Top-Tier positioning, yet do not have to work through the ladder of administration to withdraw your capital.
The basis for wanting to be liquid is based on my analysis of our debt to asset ratios and the fact that the global economy is fueled by an over-mortgaged housing market. This housing crunch along with ongoing growth of debt burden guarantees a steady move away from paper contracts. A potential bank run is inevitable, but an event that is held at bay from overwhelming us thanks to foreign investments and incessant supplementation of our lending and credit institutions.
Ask yourself, what are my beliefs, what are your fears. Are you able to accept reality, do you understand that none of your paper contracts exist? The amount of paper contracts in circulation and the amount of leverage exercised is not even marginally covered by an actual commodity or asset, for this reason your investments are unsafe. One might say, but my investments are insured and secure. Yes they may currently be secure in a controlled manipulated ponzi scheme, but in a situation where martial law was implemented do to a terrorist attack or collapsing economy, you would not be able to retrieve your funds.

Stray no further, realign yourself.
In this new 21st century era of scripted pitch and bought experience, you have to rely on your intuition more. You can no longer afford to suffice the explanations from our leaders or financial planners. One needs to mechanically understand how there funds are being generated and realize when mathematical bounds have been crossed. Start thinking about how your money is being made. Is it being made by an intelligent trader taking time searching for discrepancies in product valuations or are your gains dependent on corporate money laundering. Join me in holding profitable high interest bearing currency positions. These positions are derived from century old mathematical formulas along with modern technical analysis. With this dedicated team at your side, you can safely take back the reigns of your finances.

Please take a look at my profile for more information and feel free to contact me via email or private message. I thank you for your interest in being self sufficient, in the end it actually makes us stronger as a whole.

Cheers,
Depth Trade

Classic FX
balance + 0.00 %
(start date 06/01/08)
:clover:

Have entered the following positions.

Usd/jpy: long 108.83 2

Usd/chf: long 1.1081 1

Usd/sgd: long 1.4360

Classic FX
balance + 0.00 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Classic FX
balance + 0.00 %
(start date 06/01/08)
Have entered a fourth position.

Usd/hkd: long 7.7996 5

Classic FX
balance + 0.00 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Last edited:
Market update.

We are currently holding Usd against Chf, Jpy, Hkd & Sgd

The ECB number helped us out a bit by posting a stronger q/q data. This in-turn weakened the Usd against the Euro, hence a weaker USD across the board.
Still to come this week is the BOE & ECB data coming out, I am personally expecting a weaker Eur & Gbp after the data release.

Current open positions are at +6.0%

Classic FX
balance + 0.00 %
(start date 06/01/08)
:)

Why ?

Paul
Hello Trader 333, hope the new year is all you thought it would be ;).
Because product valuations dictate positioning as currently being off-sided.

There is more room (less volume) on the back-side of current positioning, hence no support to keep prices from converging to minority of positions.

That's why :)

DT

Hello Trader 333, hope the new year is all you thought it would be ;).
Because product valuations dictate positioning as currently being off-sided.

There is more room (less volume) on the back-side of current positioning, hence no support to keep prices from converging to minority of positions.

That's why :)

DT
I don't actually know volume nor can see it, but I theorize where it should be or at least where I believe it should be based off prices.

Cheers,
DT :)

Classic FX
balance + 0.00 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Ditto Hagadol - that Hank Jr track is a fine one for sure!

Nice to see those Legends up there DT (Johnny Cash god rest his soul)

The Last Cowboy Song/City of New Orleans are 2 of my favorites by those boys. The first always reminds me of a couple Larry McMurtry novels.....

Keep em comin ;)

Usd/hkd: long 7.7996 5

Classic FX
balance + 0.00 %
(start date 06/01/08)
Hello Ampro, glad you enjoyed.

Have exited all positions.

Usd/jpy out 108.77 1

Usd/chf out 1.1063 7

Usd/hkd out 7.8064

Usd/sgd out 1.4327 5

Classic FX
balance -0.5034 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Aud/usd: long .8908 7

Gbp/usd: short 1.9582 5

Usd/cad: long 1.0207

Usd/chf: short 1.0993 4

Classic FX
balance -0.5034 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Classic FX
balance -0.5034 %
(start date 06/01/08)
Still holding previous positions and have entered a fifth position.
Open positions = +0.84%

Usd/jpy: long 107.91 3

Classic FX
balance -0.5034 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Have exited usd/jpy position.

Usd/jpy: out at 107.91 3

Classic FX
balance -0.5034 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Classic FX
balance -0.5034 %
(start date 06/01/08)
This last week it seemed no strategy would work. Commodity pricing had it be that pairs would continue for another week, but all majors seemed to move against reason.(normal,ha) Even the ultimate 'cheery pick' for the week (usd/jpy) moved against directional bias. This trade had interest on its side, was a reversal catching trade with products moving in tandem and still the market refused to pay out.

If you look at the accompanying chart you'll see price dipping into oversold territory, if on would have kept re-entering and using new previous low as stop loss, one could have possibly broken even after taking many losses. As I said though, rough week.

Have exited all positions.

Aud/usd out at .8786 1

Gbp/usd out at 1.9559 7

Usd/cad out at 1.0267 8

Usd/chf out at 1.0989 5

Classic FX
balance -1.1853 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Attachments

• 18 01 08.png
    18 01 08.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 166
These trades are taken off a 1hr chart using R.S.I. as the entrance. Position is to be held untill the opposite side of the RSI is meet or untill the end of the week.

Eur/cad: long 1.4964 7

Eur/gbp: long .7451 5

Classic FX
balance -1.1853 %
(start date 06/01/08)

These trades are taken off a 1hr chart using R.S.I. as the entrance. Position is to be held untill the opposite side of the RSI is meet or untill the end of the week.

Eur/cad: long 1.4964 7

Eur/gbp: long .7451 5

Classic FX
balance -1.1853 %
(start date 06/01/08)
Have entered an order to exit previous positions at entrance price for a 'break even trade'.

Have procceded to enter Eur/cad, Eur/gbp and Eur/chf at a lower price and larger size position.

Eur/cad: long 1.4948

Eur/gbp: long .7443 6

Eur/chf: long 1.6008 3

Classic FX
balance -1.1853 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Check this guy out, play the guitar upsidedown and backwards. He never knew how to read or write music.

Learn something from this guy and adapt it to your tradinig.

watch