Classic FX

Have entered an order to exit previous positions at entrance price for a 'break even trade'.

Have procceded to enter Eur/cad, Eur/gbp and Eur/chf at a lower price and larger size position.

Eur/cad: long 1.4948

Eur/gbp: long .7443 6

Eur/chf: long 1.6008 3

Classic FX
balance -1.1853 %
(start date 06/01/08)
:)
Have exited all positions.

Eur/cad out at 1.4893 7

Eur/gbp out at .7420 3

Eur/chf out at 1.5947 1

Classic FX
balance -4.3804 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Have entered the following positions.

Usd/sgd: short 1.4239

Usd/chf: short 1.0955 4

Usd/cad: short 1.0076 5

Xau/usd: long 915.11 8

Xag/usd: long 16.5627 2

Gbp/usd: long 1.9836 9

Aud/usd: long .8804 5

Classic FX
balance -4.3804 %
(start date 06/01/08)

Have entered the following positions.

Usd/sgd: short 1.4239

Usd/chf: short 1.0955 4

Usd/cad: short 1.0076 5

Xau/usd: long 915.11 8

Xag/usd: long 16.5627 2

Gbp/usd: long 1.9836 9

Aud/usd: long .8804 5

Classic FX
balance -4.3804 %
(start date 06/01/08)
Weekly update, +1.3% currently.

As for the slight drawdown, we'll be out of that by end of next week. I entered to many positions that were 'cycling' randomly over each other. The work around will be to trade positions that have one side of the pair being traded, as the currency the account is being held in. This will be the 'filter' to keep from jumping on too many trading cycles.. So a USD held account will only hold USD associated pairs, a Eur account would only hold Eur associated pairs. There won't be any more 'cherry' picking the strategy for ultimate positioning, I leave this up to clients if they want to attack it. It takes way too much energy to chase it all night/week and doesn't prove to be more efficient from a managers stand.

The music selection? we'll stick with the cowboy, outlaw theme for now. I listen to just about anything reagee, house, rap, rock.

..but for cool, you can't beat the cowboys
watch

Aaron Williams on January 30th, 2008
I have a buddy down in Norfolk, Va. That whole town is either, military or private contractors. Last time I was down there, we went out for a drink or two at a local pub. Guess who was sitting at the bar, ruder than hell, basically acting like animals, none other than some Blackwater employees recently back from Iraq. These people of course had to brag on the whole bar about how many people they killed overseas. My first question to them was how impressive their scorecards were. I mean it had to of been tough killing a bunch of peasants with twenty year old kalashnikov rifles. Needless to say they wanted to add me their scorecard, I could see it in their eyes. Blind, unreasoned hatred for anything other than themselves. Trash was talked and beer was spilled. Me at that point, when they threatened to kill me, was going out to the trunk of my car and grapping my 45. auto. These savages might have forgotten they were home. At that point my buddy got me the hell out of there. That was my only experience with Blackwater, a bunch of blow hard, coward, babykillers, that when it came down to it were more scared of me, than me of them. That’s cause I’m a crazy son of bitch and if you threaten to kill me you better make good on it, or I’m going make your face into a canoe, compliments of Glock firearms.

Last edited: