BNP the BBC and the UK!!! What is going on here???

Should the BBC allow BNP on Question Time?

• Yes

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
I was not attempting to discern whether English people living in London are second generation English or not. It was the reference to why so many non UK born residents are being employed as opposed to those that are born in the UK within London as a possible reason as to why this may be happening.

Paul

I was not attempting to discern whether English people living in London are second generation English or not. It was the reference to why so many non UK born residents are being employed as opposed to those that are born in the UK within London as a possible reason as to why this may be happening.

Paul

Hmm see what you mean...

Thinking about it -it's either down to cheap labour or the other side of coin excess supply of non-UK brand labour... :rolleyes:

Interesting reading... http://bnp.org.uk/policies/immigration/

Captured my attention... http://bnp.org.uk/policies/

I'm not sure the policies have been thought through... As a manifesto the opposition parties could do with some of their policies I must confess. Crime and Justice sounds like a good solution.

Wonder how the reallocation of assets and distribution of income will be played out from the migrant to indigenous popullations when one gets their deportation papers.

Perhaps Mugabe and Nick may have been twins at birth... :cheesy:

Crazy world.

Hmm, I have just seen this which would throw out of the window any view that the appearance on Question Time did anything but boost their popularity and this was after the press did everything they could yesterday to ridicule and condemn. It is a bit concerning in my view.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20091023/tuk-one-in-five-would-consider-voting-bn-dba1618.html

Paul

Exactly. The BNP could not lose. If they were ridiculed, they cry persecution and it's a win. If they are were not ridiculed, they join as "equals" the ranks of Labour, Tories and LibDems. Any publicity for the BNP is good publicity.

BBC management were idiots.

"Crime and Justice sounds like a good solution. "

Don't tell me...........they want sharia law for those.......:LOL:
Richard

Exactly. The BNP could not lose. If they were ridiculed, they cry persecution and it's a win. If they are were not ridiculed, they join as "equals" the ranks of Labour, Tories and LibDems. Any publicity for the BNP is good publicity.

BBC management were idiots.

..Agree...BBC Management - if that is the word - have given all the publicity to BNP under the guise of Freedom of Speech.....

..Perhaps now every other person in this planet like Hook, Louis Farrakhan, Osama Bin laden should be invited to tout their case...Freedom of speech.....And I bet they will all say.,..Well we did say that but now I am saying this...!!

...Hitler started his popular rising exactly like this...!...Just read his earlier speeches...It is all about People and Society...And then he screwed them all...!

BNP has been the winner all along in this mess..!

it would be to risky to vote BNP, for all you know could be unleashing the next hitler on the world...

What's black, yellow, and brown, and doesn't represent Britain?

A question time audience.

I find it very interesting and quite strange that the whole country wants to attack griffin. But one must bear in mind, that there are people who agree with him, apparently up to a million. We seem very concerned about the rights of immigrants, but what about these 1 million, even if they are cranks and layabouts. M ost people are just and humane and do not want to cause harm or hate to others the question one must ask is why are these so called layabouts affected so. that they adopt these terrible feeling of hate .The question of immigrants taking our jobs is not one that can be used as we have earlier described them as layabouts, so they would not give a damn, about some immigrants cleaning toilets or running the health service, as long as they get their dole money.

So the question is, why are these Griffin devotees being lost because they are just as important as any immigrant.

Last edited:
The Labour party originated in the fears of workers whose interests went unrecognised, and not due to these people (apart from the few usual anoraks) having a political axe to grind. Later, of course, it all became very much political. Hitler came to the fore in a similar (and legal) way.

Our current government is especially guilty of not addressing white working-class fears and we will now start to see the results in the form of the BNP. If 22% admit to pollsters they support the BNP, how many more will do so under the protection of a secret (gen election) ballot?

BNP politics must be forced into the open (good on yer BBC) and discussed in a fair and democratic arena (shame on you BBC). Although it's late in the day, Government must (but probably won't) address these issues; otherwise we end up with lynch-mob democracy - rather reminds me of the crowd at Portsmouth who thought a paediatrician was a danger to their kids!

Last edited:
I find it very interesting and quite strange that the whole country wants to attack griffin. But one must bear in mind, that there are people who agree with him, apparently up to a million. We seem very concerned about the rights of immigrants, but what about these 1 million, even if they are cranks and layabouts. M ost people are just and humane and do not want to cause harm or hate to others the question one must ask is why are these so called layabouts affected so. that they adopt these terrible feeling of hate .The question of immigrants taking our jobs is not one that can be used as we have earlier described them as layabouts, so they would not give a damn, about some immigrants cleaning toilets or running the health service, as long as they get their dole money.

So the question is, why are these Griffin devotees being lost because they are just as important as any immigrant.

Very true and I've been pondering over this very serious issue and developments.

Back in the late 70s I remember National Front very well. Along with mods and rockers etc... We had stagnation and high unemployment too and so they bred and then I don't know what happened but I guess after Maggies medicine and the good times in the 80s they receded into insignificance.

More recently we've had two significant wars with Afghanistan and Iraq. Not to mention Palestine but muslims all over the world feel humiliated and unjustly dealt with. They have politicised the religion and coupled with their terrorist attrocities created a considerable level of friction in our multi-ethnic societies.

Just like your common reasonable white man aligning their allegiances with the BNP, your average muslim has aligned them selves likewise with their extreme factions.

I can't remember but finger wagging dork telling a minister and shouting him down is simply too in your face. Similar dirt bags with the likes of Abu hamza and various others coupled with excess immigration have led to social friction and allocation of scarce resources.

Perhaps this excesses may have been tolerated in good times but in bad times since the last three years it stands out so much more. And thus we have the BNP in response to excessive finger wagging by some in your face popullations angry with the outcome of the past decade.

We live in a global village and these developments are all linked and inter-twined.

BNP a political party will use every means rightly or wrongly to gather support. Right now their policies offer obvious solutions. Long term it is a different story but right now it's like heroin to some one who has lost his way in the world. Brief fix.

I reckon pretty much everyone has a fair point and valid stake in our small global village but trying to sort it out in a fair, equitable and all embracing humane way is beyond reach.

One would think our leaders would be ahead of the curve of the spinning ball wouldn't you. LBW and they are out... BNP are in... Nightmare scenario... :-0

Another aspect is with finite commodities and resources + increasing popullations and competition - no joke WWIII doesn't sound far off. Who says history doesn't repeat it self.

This is England and we not going to stand here and be out done by the Germans are we?

I have a very **** feeling about it all. :whistling

A country is held together by
Common religion
common race
common culture
common language
common history
common sense of pride in its past heroes and ethics

What holds this county of ours together today?

A country is held together by
Common religion
common race
common culture
common language
common history
common sense of pride in its past heroes and ethics

What holds this county of ours together today?

Loving Cheryl Cole

And that's why the nazis picked on her husband as an example.

They are insanely jealous of Ashley having sex with her.

Richard

Last edited: