BNP the BBC and the UK!!! What is going on here???

Should the BBC allow BNP on Question Time?

• Yes

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Let's have less of the class envy... knowing what ad hominem means neither requires having the ability to see the humour in declining bellum rapidly nor does it need the knowledge to recite amo amas amat... tis just a common logical fallicy, well known to those who have never even heard of cicero but have taught themselves (self-taught maybe even!) about how to debate, I should hope. Try http://www.theskepticsguide.org/resources/logicalfallacies.aspx e.g. (but e.g. is latin!)

As for old school tie at *bridge... doesn't exist meaningfully, honest.

I met some astonishing people at my time at *bridge... it would be close to impossible to replicate that experience elsewhere.

I must confess - CV is right its not envy but pity in my case... Nobody is perfect least of all me... :cheesy:

Is it possible to replicate any experience anywhere else in the World. A shag in the North pole is bound to be less exciting than a shag in the shark infested waters of Southern Africa. :whistling

People are greedy by nature, and there will always be a percentage of any society that will earn more and live better. There will always be a 'lower tier' wanting to be in the 'upper tier' and this is prevalent 'interclass' also and not just between the different classes. I suppose this is a driving force and the reason why we in the UK are living better than ever. Does this come with a price though, because it seems that people are just as unhappy as ever, or are they?

people will always be unhappy Paul, what they don't realise is that happiness comes from being happy. That is the entire secret of it but so few accept it.

Attachments

• Einsteinsconstantlulzloop.jpg
    Einsteinsconstantlulzloop.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 135
Mmm, actually i may have stated that wrong. Some tomato seeds are not digested.

Crikey! Learn something new everyday... (y)

Titre du document / Document title
DNA analysis of digested tomato seeds in stomach contents
Auteur(s) / Author(s)
LEE Cheng-Lung ; COYLE Heather Miller ; CARITA Eric ; LADD Carll ; YANG Nicholas C. S. ; PALMBACH Timothy M. ; HSU Ian C. ; LEE Henry C. ;
Résumé / Abstract
Examination of stomach contents is one of the important steps in medical legal autopsy. Vegetative materials such as stems, roots, and seeds in stomach contents can be valuable evidence for providing investigative leads in death investigation. Currently, the identification of plant materials relies on microscopic and morphologic examination. We have found that many seeds are often protected from acid degradation during stomach digestion by their tough exterior seed coat. Tomato seeds were selected as a model system to assess DNA analysis and plant variety marker identification. The DNA-amplified fragment length polymorphism method was performed to determine if the DNA obtained from single seeds could be used for PCR analysis. From the amplified fragment length polymorphism results, some candidate markers for individualizing seeds from morphologically distinct tomatoes were identified. These data on DNA analysis of tomato seeds indicate amplified fragment length polymorphism is a viable procedure for the individualization of seeds from stomach contents in forensic investigations.
Revue / Journal Title
The American journal of forensic medicine and pathology ISSN 0195-7910
Source / Source
2006, vol. 27, no2, pp. 121-125 [5 page(s) (article)]
Langue / Language
Anglais
Editeur / Publisher
Lippincott, Hagerstown MD, ETATS-UNIS (1980) (Revue)
Mots-clés d'auteur / Author Keywords
forensic science ; forensic botany ; stomach content ; tomato seed ; seed identification ; plant DNA ; amplified fragment length polymorphism ;
Localisation / Location
INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST : 19096, 35400011560290.0060

This is why...whenever you buy soil...we will call it soil...from the sewage works...there are always tomato plants found growing in it.

It's true btw:)

The British national party is the only party that stands for the British people and I think most people are beginning to see that it really is the only loyal political party left in Britain now. most people can see through the lies that come from the media now days. especially the BBC.....lets face it, the BBC is so anti British its getting silly. Why do we pay to keep that terrible bunch of traitors on air. They are second rate and should face the market like every other broadcaster. They have continually bad mouthed the British people ever since new labour took over their finances.
Private Detectives

.....Good......give them your vote......!...That is what Democracy is all about..!

not willing to get into a lenghty debate about which system we are actually living in
but I will give a hint
Marxism-Leninism believes that all capitalist countries follow a plutocratic government mixed with imperialism, and that the only way to change it is through a mass revolution by the proletariat. "fusion of money and government."
hate it or love it BNP aint exactly the top cats imo

cheers