Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse up 40 in the first 15 minutes.

Attachments

• mon.png
    mon.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 53
In the pre-opening, the European markets traded with gains. On this first day of June, and just a few days before the UK elections, politics remains one of the topics that most attracts the attention of investors. In fact, the issue of European integration is a subject that remains on the agenda, so the interventions of some of the heads of the European Central Bank will be closely monitored. The European Commission presented yesterday a discussion paper on the deepening of economic and monetary union, which proposes that an agreement be reached by 2019 on the two remaining mechanisms to complete the banking union: the single bank resolution fund and the fund European deposit guarantee. In addition, the oil price trajectory has also been monitored at a time when, according to Reuters, concerns remain that production cuts agreed by OPEC are being hampered by the various countries that are excluded from the agreement. Yesterday, the price of this raw material reached a minimum of three weeks, after Libya increased production. In sectoral terms, commodity producers and the banking sector will continue to be the focus of investors.

We're back up to my Dax long entry (12672). I'd probably be tempted long here anyway if I wasn't already in - Gonna put a take profit order in at 12722.
Got errands to do today so won't be that active
Good luck

Good to see the US employment numbers are way up! (y)

But hang on - the US UnEmployment numbers are way up too! :whistling

So slow !

Might just take to trading the openings and leave the rest of the day .. waste of time at the moment !

21500 coming up within a few weeks?! Give me a pullback to get back in long, dammit! (still holding half long on NQ and long Dax, but I want some dow and Spx!)
Might have to chase it

Looks like they're gonna make me wait until tomorrow.
Will increase target if it doesn't get hit by the close, though

In pre-opening, European markets traded on a positive note as investors wait for the publication of the US employment report and digested Donald Trump's pulls out of global accord on Climate Change, thereby making the US one of the three countries , Along with Syria and Nicaragua, which are out of the accord. This exit from the accord will not be immediate, and the process of untying should not be completed before November 2020, the same month that should go to votes for his re-election.