Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Cable's gone all fizzy, full of spritely bounce.

Did a poll come out or something? :whistling

Don't know if its coming or going. :eek:

Actually looks like it wants a second leg down here, but I'm staying long! That's what the market that goes up 95% of the time has done to me! ha

temped to add the 2nd half of that NQ long back on here - a reward for getting out at the high and saving myself some profits!

Back in long here at 21000
smaller size.

Still 30 mins to go so it's a bit risky, but if we don't drop off, then the bears have likely really dropped the ball and i'd expect 'back to usual' for the markets

smaller size.

Still 30 mins to go so it's a bit risky, but if we don't drop off, then the bears have likely really dropped the ball and i'd expect 'back to usual' for the markets

This pattern has occured a number of times before.
The dow drops away with the s&p staying unchanged then after a number of days the s&p gives in and tumbles. But it can take 10 - 14 days for that to happen.
Watch the dow longs.

MrTopStep‏ @mrtopStep 1h
More
02:20:51 TRADINGDATA2: (driley) MiM showing 1 bil to buy / 296 Mil of the buys is GS

smaller size.

out here for +5

Save my ammo for tomorrow. Still holding enough longs anyway, so no need to get greedy!