Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

looks like the bulls have it again. Just waiting for yesterdays dow long to pay me. Hard to watch this boring price action, so just checking the prices intermittently!

fwiw my bias is long Euro and short Pound and on balance would expect DAX to be less rampant than FTSE longs. At the mo, trading currencies rather than indices.

Pound is struggling with 1.28 having given up on 1.30s. More down side as Corbyn makes headway.

I've noticed Murdochs' Daily Trash headlines trumpeting labour will open the gates and flood the UK with even more low skilled migrants than ever before. So they are really scared now. Once fear kicks in and pound starts falling it's difficult to put a level in.

We are almost about to take out PP-R2 and when that gets breached at 7570 next target becomes 7625 at R3. We may have a small pull-back first but 7600s by end of week if not before doesn't seem far reached.

Difficult to imagine why pound should rise or FTSE fall. :whistling

All eyes on polls and cable if you are trading FTSE imo.

Gone long some NQ here for a medium term trade/swing.
Think i'm done for the day. Treated myself to GTA on the playstation earlier so gonna check it out, lol.
#nevergrowup

NQ was 5662 when I bought this 12 days ago.
Now at 5809!

Absolute monster move for something like the Naz!
I don't see it stopping and fully expect like 6000+ easily rather soon, but can't resist taking half off here

So: Half off here at 5809 for +147

Last edited:
f...
Difficult to imagine why pound should rise or FTSE fall. :whistling

All eyes on polls and cable if you are trading FTSE imo.

So what your saying is when Labour gets put in to Government the pound will sink and the ftse will skyrocket.

I'm not sure thats how it works!

So what your saying is when Labour gets put in to Government the pound will sink and the ftse will skyrocket.

I'm not sure thats how it works!

Yes but no but yes but hang on a minute lemme tink :rolleyes:

Well it does up until the elections...

Once the election results are over if as you say Labour wins or we have a hung parliament... My guess would be:

We have a soft exit and perhaps even revoke article 50 which is possible if both parties agree and I don't see why Europe would not accept it if Parliament chooses too.

Then yes pound will rise, FTSE earnings re-appraised and reflected in the share prices with reduced earnings some falls seem inevitable.

I do think however, that with a relief rally from exit would help it stay at higher levels than pre-brexit. I'm guessing here as you may tell.

It's all too much to factor in which is why forex easier to trade. I give up here. :eek:

(y)

Yes but no but yes but hang on a minute lemme tink :rolleyes:

Well it does up until the elections...

Once the election results are over if as you say ... My guess would be:

We have a soft exit and perhaps even revoke article 50 which is possible if both parties agree and I don't see why Europe would not accept it if Parliament chooses too.
Labour wins or we have a hung parliament
Then yes pound will rise, FTSE earnings re-appraised and reflected in the share prices with reduced earnings some falls seem inevitable.

I do think however, that with a relief rally from exit would help it stay at higher levels than pre-brexit. I'm guessing here as you may tell.

It's all too much to factor in which is why forex easier to trade. I give up here. :eek:

(y)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Sounds like another desperate line of thought to me. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Sounds like another desperate line of thought to me. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes it's rare for us to agree but in this case my cpu was over heating. Too much to fathom.

I dunno guv in all sincerity - but as long as TM gets booted I'll be happy. (y)

is this a pump and dump or what? :whistling

In order for the s&P to get over 2420 it needs more people to go short. That way when it gets near 2420 all those buy stops get triggered and catapult it over. Your making the sellers do the hard work for you, genius!

Glad I covered some of that NQ lol.
Could have booked some ncie points on the Dax day trade too, but didn't.
Get it next time it goes up there :)

SPX currently 2407
Tempted but would like 2400 area before I start getting long on that

No not a chance.

Coordinated down move this. Oils are a droppin. Trouble brewing. USD crosses up. Gold up. Oh, and it's end of the month and it's May !

Yeah but apart from that - its the S&P so its going up right? :LOL:

End of month tidy up on funds. Tomorrow is a new month and 3 days of investment buying.

Dont hold those shorts!