Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Closing other half here at 5862 for +200 NQ points.

I see it going to 6000 very soon, but i'm only human and just can't resist taking profit.

F*cking amazing week lexy.

Take advantage when you can! :clap:

Last Friday, US stock indexes reached new highs, although the employment report was less encouraging. The Labor Department has revealed that the US economy has created only 138,000 jobs, compared to the forecast of 180,000. The unemployment rate fell from 4.40% to 4.30%, thus reaching the lowest since 2001. Also the value of April was revised downwards from 211 000 to 174 000. In reaction, the Dollar lost value in relation to the main currencies, especially against the Euro. On the other hand, average hourly wages increased by 0.20% over the past month and by 2.50% year-on-year. This report has revealed a certain slowdown in the labor market, which may give rise to some fears about the country’s economic performance, which in the first quarter had been lower than estimated.

Dax is back, and shes not happy. Going down!

Ftse down 100 in just over 2 trading days.

Got to be some downside in the US this week.

Ftse in 7500 sp zone, good scalp area both ways. Possible bear trap looming 7450-70 if 7500 breaks.

Keep an eye on cable and WTI for scalps around 7500....

As soon as Diane Abbott appears on tv ftse goes up...maybe better than cable and WTI for correlation :cheesy:

Dax is back, and shes not happy. Going down!

Ftse down 100 in just over 2 trading days.

Got to be some downside in the US this week.

You'd think so.

I've got short setups all over the place.
For me, a short setup just means 'stay flat' nowadays, lol.
So not tempted to get long this drop just yet. I usually regret that decision, but rules are rules.
By rights, I should be short, but screw that!

As soon as Diane Abbott appears on tv ftse goes up...maybe better than cable and WTI for correlation :cheesy:

If you google her name a series of 'Gaffe' quotes appear, making her look stupid (deservedly so), but if you google Theresa May there are no gaffe quotes. Social engineering at its best.

Good bounce on the ftse - after a 100 point fall!
S&P limping higher, it moves more when the cash market is closed than it does when it is open!

You'd think so.

I've got short setups all over the place.
For me, a short setup just means 'stay flat' nowadays, lol.
So not tempted to get long this drop just yet. I usually regret that decision, but rules are rules.
By rights, I should be short, but screw that!

Flat is the new short. :LOL:

Good bounce on the ftse - after a 100 point fall!
S&P limping higher, it moves more when the cash market is closed than it does when it is open!

yes..ftse getting a bid...needs to stay above 7520 for bulls to carry through 7540-50.

My "scalp" long from 7502/5/7 was fortuitous, still in with one lot left to run(y)