Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The increase in inflation may be signaling some recovery in economic activity, particularly consumption. This fact mitigates the fears aroused by last fall in imports and exports.

230608d1476388753-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-capture.jpg

Jebus, you were lucky some algo didn't fade you outa those positions autoaxiomattilay!
The bottom line is they can see your stops and your limit orders, i've placed too may trades to know that is't true. I place trades see it go 2-3 ticks against me instantly, it wasn't like anyone had to think about it what about that!
It was instantly! It was definitely an algo responding to my trade and it was fading me autoaxiomattilay. It was trying to stop me, moving up one level at a time, testing me. Nothing to do with me being shi a trading r nowt li a!

you haven't been paying attention, i'm rarely down.

when i find myself down seldom, i plot a solution , to at least minimize the damage.

and i do quite well at it:sleep:

Last edited:
darkie, she's yours skipper! you call it arch, i'd stay up and trade, thats what were here for!

go ahead and shoot arch ...err darkjie LOL

we got em darkie, they don't stand chance on bad end of our limit orders:clap::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a typical postmans day :cheesy:[/QUOTE]

That video should've ended within the first 30 seconds. Sorry patriot but 2 SAM rockets against an f-18 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The results of the banking sector, published on Friday, were entirely good and managed to alienate some fears caused by Alcoa and Ericsson. The President of the Fed argued that the central bank can tolerate a higher than desired inflation to ensure that the economic expansion continues to solidify. Today, the Vice President Stanley Fisher will be present at a conference organized by the Economic Club of New-York.

Theoretical question here -

If you were given £1000 on a Monday morning and it was all you were allowed to trade with for the week, based on past performance what would you realistically expect to have by the end of Friday?

Trading any market or sector you wished...

theoretical question here -

if you were given £1000 on a monday morning and it was all you were allowed to trade with for the week, based on past performance what would you realistically expect to have by the end of friday?

$1300 max

Theoretical question here -

If you were given £1000 on a Monday morning and it was all you were allowed to trade with for the week, based on past performance what would you realistically expect to have by the end of Friday?

itsimpossible to say. each week, each day is a new inning.

one day every pitch right over the plate and you hit homerun after homerun. the next you get a lot of curveballs, basehits and the occasional strike out.

so, itsnotpossible to say, you see, each day is a new inning.

:idea: