Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning fellow index dwellers,

ftse looking at poss rez 6020-30 zone and sp 7000 initially but will need something to fire it up (watch 1000-30hrs)

Good possibility of a fade to sp 6970-80 imho.

Oil up and cable strengthening could counteract effect on each other's influence on ftse 100.

Looking to sell into strength - lets see.

The appreciation of oil in the Asian session were due to the decline in the dollar and a study by Bernstein which indicated that the accumulation of world oil reserves decreased in the 3rd quarter of this year, reaching the lowest value since the last quarter of 2014.

Has this thread died? Have we migrated to another thread now?

Still here...just. I post some of my ftse ramblings on Dentists thread (probably annoys him but he seems to have taken up the ftse :p and posts decent p&f charts and analysis).

However I still try and come on here....

As posted on dentists earlier;

posted @ 0821hrs: ftse - heading for sp 6970 -80. Think a bounce to rez 7000 - 10 in the offing.

if not down to sp area 6950... lets see.

Also @1244hrs: ftse - bears not that much in evidence so far, pretty watery action tbh.

Bulls could well be waiting in the wings..... Could well see pump 7k, pause/retrace then +++

Would love to hear others analysis..... or even banter etc etc as my efforts could well be a load of ********... sorry that was b*ll*cks didn't realise that was rude!

Last edited:
Oil (quoted in New-York) continues to trade in a very volatile way but not descending significantly below 50 USD / barrel has been enough to give some support to its sector and more indirectly to the market as a whole. These good results overshadowed economic data, which seem to strengthen the arguments of those defending an increase in interest rates in December.

Ah well, in that case I may as well throw in my tuppence worth to keep things ticking over.

I'm short ftse from 6998 (20 mins ago, sorry), sl at 7010

out +2. should have collected the scalp at the swing high support at 6992, now its up in the air with the dow open dragging the old lady along at will.

Oh mate, it would take too long. I've lost complete interest in this nutters ramblings & trolling. I can't even be bothered to take the p1ss out of him, it's waaaaay too easy.

thats some idiot pipfoe that thinks hes funny; not me

For anybody interested, I've set up a trading journal (a trading journal, win or lose) in the trading journals section, if you want to join me great. Regards Rob (aka Dinos)

thats some idiot pipfoe that thinks hes funny; not me

I tried to cut you some slack in our last exchange on here, yet you still chose to troll me on another thread "what are you listening to now" ..a thread where people post music. Before you decided to troll me on there no one had the disrespect to make negative comments, there wasn't any need, it's not that sort of thread, you listen to the track or not, you are the sort of person that has no respect trying to make it "that sort of thread"

Now I just see you as a troll hiding behind your screen. Whoever has decided to imitate you as Pipfoe is welcome to it, I wouldn't waste my time personally.

This thread has died a death because of a mixture of your endless BS & the mods taking any fun out of being able to deal with you through humour.

Better not crack any funnies, it's gets deleted you see !

Last edited:
This thread used to fun, great guys, different opinions but primarily civil and polite, a place we could share ideas, trading thoughts and banter. That's being lost of late and the main reason, I don't contribute as much as I did. I'm still around, but choose not to participate as much I did. I'm sure a lot of posters feel the same, hopefully that will change in the future.

the thread is all yours, have fun with it. i'm not coming back to it because of attitudes like yours.

I'm busting to post a vid, but I've had a warning to be nice to the mods..... but "baaabe I luv you sooo, please don't go"