Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Home time for me, want to beat the rush hour commute home, set a trailing stop stepped at 10, what will be will be be now, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the final outcome. Happy trading all.

Great day. :clap:

Good to see people making plenty of pips trading the FTSE on a ftse trading thread! ;)

7009 on my screen, didnt expect it this soon.
A dip in the morning and 7030 tomorrow?

Anyhoo short ftse 7005 for 6969.

its not enough i have to watch my own trades...

now i have to decipher yours?

i longed this, i s that, i shouldn't have to ...be specific

pick a #

nobody here has an idea, if you were ever in a trade and where;

HOrtHDXSU.jpg

I'm hearing that it is now 97% of retail traders that get wiped out, so you wont have to put up with him for long. :LOL:

7009 on my screen, didnt expect it this soon.
A dip in the morning and 7030 tomorrow?

Anyhoo short ftse 7005 for 6969.

Closed at 6993 +12.

Made +14 on the way up and +12 on the way down
Going to have a good nights sleep. See you tomorrow! :clover:

staying long & strong here...i see a serious retrace in my near future..just got to wait to out(y)

however, not adding anymore...called a temporary drawdown let these ride

Morning Pip

Would have called some live trades with you.

But they happened when I was sleeping.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,110
Posted on Dentists thread @0757 hrs: ftse - poss sp 7000 rez 7020 - 30. Depends on oil/cable.

Break 7000 convincingly, think we will test 6950.

action so far makes me think think we will test 7030ish... lets see...looking to build a short.

230608d1476388753-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-capture.jpg

Jebus, you were lucky some algo didn't fade you outa those positions autoaxiomattilay!
The bottom line is they can see your stops and your limit orders, i've placed too may trades to know that is't true. I place trades see it go 2-3 ticks against me instantly, it wasn't like anyone had to think about it what about that!
It was instantly! It was definitely an algo responding to my trade and it was fading me autoaxiomattilay. It was trying to stop me, moving up one level at a time, testing me. Nothing to do with me being shi a trading r nowt li a!

I place trades see it go 2-3 ticks against me instantly, it wasn't like anyone had to think about it what about that!
on the pork bellies platform there is an audible OINK everytime there is a tick against you-hell its as true as half of the tales around here gang:confused:

I hear ya man. Have to confess im still not quite ready for the pork bellies as yet :cry:. Spent all o yesterday being dominated buy dax and its now heading towards my limits as I type. I fear it's gonna go higher cos the price action is really smooth, word has it that it's popped up on Mr charts scanner and Tim's thinking of buyin it (after a bit more confirmation).
Damn u limit seeking algos ! !:mad::mad::mad: