Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Not sure if ever seen one of these.:LOL:

Ah Oz. That shîte dont wash with Mrhoe. You can tell him where youre orders are, bark live when they fire off all with a statemenstrual proofs. 'You never done noffin in your whole life!!'

Last edited:
ah darkie weighs in...never placed a trade let alone a civil coment here...but he has to weigh in after the fact of the market.

gotta throw in his 2 cents
56033424.jpg

long pork bellies;)REAL TRADE

ftse think we will find sp 6950-60 for starters. Currently holding 6970 but no evidence of bulls......yet.

Rez looking at settling 6980, could spike up (7000) though so be careful.

Sentiment down... cable down might prop up ftse...a bit but oil down a tad.

Other factors: Resource stocks down on ASX - will filter through to ftse 100 (BHP, Rio etc).
Housing/debt concerns.
Brexit - Price gouging: unilever/Tesco standoff

This afternoon could be a different story though...... as the US might be viewing things through different tinted specs... we'll see.

This afternoon could be a different story though...... as the US might be viewing things through different tinted specs... we'll see.

US reporting at the moment.

Citigroup, JP Morgan and Well Fargo on Friday.

Could be an interesting end to the week.

Does seem to be falling off a cliff at the moment, and yet the driver for this, GBP, is still falling.

My FTSE chart showing PA above my HMA's and HA candles in consolidation, the unknown is a bounce or further falls, just waiting for something to happen before I move in either way.

Took half off the table for +10 pips, and set stop on remainder to lock in plus 5, going to let the second half (hopefully) run up.

Going well, moved stop on second half to look in +15, happy that my second half gained more than the first, happy to let this run up now, will move stop every 10 pips, (if it does that), Worse case scenario now +15. :)

staying long & strong here...i see a serious retrace in my near future..just got to wait to out(y)

however, not adding anymore...called a temporary drawdown let these ride

Going well, moved stop on second half to look in +15, happy that my second half gained more than the first, happy to let this run up now, will move stop every 10 pips, (if it does that), Worse case scenario now +15. :)

Stop to 6969, (+30) locked into second half.

Home time for me, want to beat the rush hour commute home, set a trailing stop stepped at 10, what will be will be be now, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the final outcome. Happy trading all.

The fact that the Shanghai Stock Exchange have valued can be explained by the fact that these signs of weakness can influence the Beijing authorities to adopt new measures to stimulate the economy.

we have rest of today, and we have tomorrow. and we have a serious SO in our midst.

i dont think shorts will go into weekend hanging on to there thread of hope for a few bucks more lower...a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush.

i think they will take a bit of profit, and add value buyers...this means HIGHER

US markets here, i wouldn't touch the ftse myself