anyone confident enough to post live 10 winning trades in a row?

At least one member here could. (he knows hoo he is no doubt)

It won't happen, and the monkeys in charge here have only themselves to thank for this. More cannon fodder, more dumbed down idiots for the spreadbetting companies, educators, vendors, and retail forex firms. This site has turned into a real toilet.

A better one: do any of the site staff, admins, moderators, owners, etc know how to trade? Any of them?

Lets see their 20+ consecutive correct trades here live...

Idiot :LOL:

I think we better see who can produce 10 winning weeks/months in a row with reasonable risk.

ok can anyone prove to the forum that it is possible to be successful and make 10 winning trades in a row (and no smart alec's looking for 1 tick with a 500 tick SL).

Why would anyone want to do this?

perhaps they just want to show off, perhaps they want to mentor people.

live trades only though.:p

What are you after for a minimum R value, how about an R1 minimum?
What if the majority reach your requested R value with the odd scratch plus trade?

I posted an invoice on here which was 13 wins out of 18....

I was then told that i'm doing it all wrong and need to go back to the drawing board

The manc skank strikes again! I pay more in comms on one eurdol futures trade.

Verdict on your ten trades: Sh!te. Now go f*ck yourself.

Do ya ever learn....last I heard you were over at city telling everyone how you never lose and couldn't remember the last time and after swearing to them that you would never post on T2W again etc etc.

Then ya pop back on here to start some kind of 5k to infinity journal which blew up in very short order . :LOL:
Funny you are ! Just like the rest of them.

:LOL: Not just this thread then...youv'e been spreading the vile around. One more bad post / reported post tonight and your on hols again.

:LOL: Not just this thread then...youv'e been spreading the vile around. One more bad post / reported post tonight and your on hols again.

It's not about reported posts C_V, it's all about your twisted discretion as an addicted gambler.

Ban me, you are still a hopeless gambler.

Your leader is a four-eyed nipple.

The manc skank strikes again! I pay more in comms on one eurdol futures trade.

Verdict on your ten trades: Sh!te. Now go f*ck yourself.

rite, well I reckon CVs trades added up to just shy of a grand. I dint add them I just eyeballed it and now the pic is gone.

Anyway call it 950 quid, thats about $1500 in comms.

so that is $750 per side and I rekon if you are doing that in one clip your comms will be something around the $0.50 per side. I mean you will be a member or your firm will be and you will be doing about 50k spins a months.

so that means your $750 per side gets you 1500 lots of ED, which is nearly $20k per half tick.

which makes me think you are either LULZING or soooo sad and lonely that you come on here.

anyway you will all be put to shame by me just watch.

B1tchin banned me but im BAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKkk

rite, well I reckon CVs trades added up to just shy of a grand. I dint add them I just eyeballed it and now the pic is gone.

Anyway call it 950 quid, thats about $1500 in comms.

so that is $750 per side and I rekon if you are doing that in one clip your comms will be something around the $0.50 per side. I mean you will be a member or your firm will be and you will be doing about 50k spins a months.

so that means your $750 per side gets you 1500 lots of ED, which is nearly $20k per half tick.

which makes me think you are either LULZING or soooo sad and lonely that you come on here.

anyway you will all be put to shame by me just watch.

B1tchin banned me but im BAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKkk

Wut...post 34 ain't gone...look again.